Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  Empty
PostSubject: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:49 am

Kudo was curled up in a fluffy ball on the kitsune house couch, he used his long rainbow colored tail to cover his body to make him look like a fluffy rainbow pillow, suddenly he woke up and stretched with a big yawn, Victoria was sitting on thr couch next to him "have a good sleep cutey" Victoria giggled as she petted kudo, the little fox smiled at her then spoke using his animal telekinesis ("yep!") He looked outisde the window at the shining moon ("can I go out for a while??") He asked Victoria smiled "as long as you come home in an hour" she said, kudo let out a happy bark as he jumped through the window

After a few minutes of walking around kudo got bored and sighed ("man I wish there were other magical pets in death city........that sounded more believable in my mind") he thought, "rawr?" He growled curiosity as he sniffed the air, was there someone near him or was he smelling things??

Ooc: ("===") this mean only animals and witches can understand, "====" this mean he's just making animal noises and anyone can understand him

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 7th 2014, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 4:33 pm

Lily walked slowly down the road. She had just awoken and stretched out her cat legs. She had gotten used to her cat form over the years, and did the usual. She patrolled her territory looking for something to do. Before she even was able to find anything, she smelt something funny. A fox, in her territory. Lily began to run to find this fox. She had to meet it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 4:56 pm

Kudo's fur bristled a bit when he smelled cat, he really didn't have to many good memories with cats, plus the only cats he was really friends with were barry and Fiona and they are witches
Even though Kudo wasn't entirely sure that the cat was hostile he was still on alert as he walked around death city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 4:57 pm

Lily was nearing the fox and tried to slow down. Despite this she was running way too fast and ended up crashing into his orange fur.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:02 pm

Kudo yelped in pain and surprise as he stumbled backwards ("hey!") He growled in her mind ("watch where your going!") Kudo sat down and groomed his now dirty tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:07 pm

Lily quickly stood up and turned away, "Meow!" Lily said trying to say, "Well stay out of my territory then" Lily said, "Greedy House Fox"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:14 pm

Kudo wrinkled his nose at the cat and scoffed ("typical snooty cat....") he stuck out his tongue at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:17 pm

"Meh stupid house dog." lily said getting slightly angry, "Why don't you just go crawl to your humans and beg some more." Lily said as she stood proudly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:19 pm

Kudo puffed out his chest and growled ("at least I dont crawl around the dirty streets eating trash like a dirty street rat! Which you obviously resemble")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:22 pm

Lily was furious now, "Well at least i'm not a smelly animal." Julia said as her claws grew longer and were replaced with dark energy

OOC: Read bio to see why she thinks she is not an animal.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:25 pm

Kudo's rainbow colored tail glowed a bright red as he growled ("you are an animal! A filthy street cat to be exact!!")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:31 pm

"Well can an animal do this." Lily said as she turned into her unstable human mode. "So what's wrong little fox" she taunted
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:36 pm

A mischievous smile spread on his face ("copy kit!") He chanted then suddenly there was a flash of bright light, when the light faded an exact copy of lily was standing in front of her only the clone had amber colored eyes, the clone snickered

Ooc: this is the spell copy kit, it allows kudo to take the form of anyone he chooses, the only flaw is that the eyes are always an ember color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:40 pm

Lily seemed completely unphased by her clone. Lily pushed the clone down and leaned on her and smiled, "Looks like I wear my body better than you." Lily smiled and helped her back up. "So foxy? you seem pretty good. Whatya doing then."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:42 pm

Kudo turned back into his fox form and snickered ("I was going on a walk")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:45 pm

"Well, i was too" Lily said picking up the small fox. Lily began to walk as she pet the small fox on his head and tail. "Would you like to join me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:46 pm

Kudo titled his head ("sure")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:48 pm

Lily pet the fox as she began to walk, "So this what you house dogs used to?" Lily said in the nicest way possible.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:51 pm

Kudo frowned ("I am NOT a dog! I am a genuine fox") hr said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Whatever Foxy, this what you used to?" Lily said as she continued to pet the small fox
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:02 pm

("Yea sort of") he said with a goofy grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:08 pm

"You lucky"Lily said, "If I am stuck as a this stupid cat, i'd prefer it to be like that. You seem so lucky." Lily said. "Im bored of this." Lily said as she turned into a cat and gestured for Kudo to pick her up as Lily, "You're up"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:10 pm

Kudo looked a bit confused ("um... . ....ok") he used his copy kit to turn into the lily clone and he picked her up as he walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Been awhile since I did this." Lily said. "Most of my time is spent completely alone, really sucks." Lily purred as she was held by Kudo
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:15 pm

Kudo felt sort of awkward holding her in his arms ("you really spend your time alone? Isn't there more ally cats?") He asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next