Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malevolant Monk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:35 am

It would seem the giant known as Anahata has decided to move from his meditation spot and go into town for once.Each of his hands(minus the two holding his spear and staff) formed into a buddhist symbol.He cheerily greeted those as he walked by,given,he knows these people,given,he commonly comes to this town.The reason this time was because he was feeling a bit peckish and was deciding whether or not to eat with the monks at the local monestary.Such a troublesome decision indeed.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:46 am

It was no mere coincidence that Millie should arrive in Asia. Not only did she love the moist area's most pleasing to her skin, but the near-by countryside reminded her of home. However, while all that was fine, the important part was the distance between her and the DMWA agents. The moment found her harassing the ATM outside of the town bank, and to no avail. Her nomadic tendencies certainly weren't cheap, and her account certainly didn't like to open up easily.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:50 am

Anahata hummed quietly as he walked,a sweet,innocent,smile on his face.He noticed atleast 10 men heading towards the bank in a group.Curious.Ana knew something was amiss.Relying on his gut,he quietly tracked them,going down to the bank.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:00 am

Millie gave one last angry kick to the ATM before setting loose a long sigh. She casually observed the immediate area spotting the tall ten armed man. The anomaly barred the shady herd of men from even entering her mind. I-Is this guy for real, or is it a mirage. Millie continued to stare at the strange man, convinced she had finally cracked.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:05 am

Three men surrounded her in seconds,pointing magnums at her,yelling at her to freeze while the other seven went inside the banks and shot and began yelling to get down.Anahata's eyes widened slightly,but he retained his calm demanor as he walked up behind the trio without them noticing.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:15 am

It was with the yelling the Millie's focus was finally brought back to the world around her, and when it did, she realized she was surrounded. Her demeanor was reduced to a scowl reflecting utter distaste, before transitioning to a grim smile flashing her predatory nature. "Cute." She interjected before releasing her soul protect in preparation for the feast. Seeing no harm in it, she unleashed exaggerated maw. Hopefully they would run, she did so love to chase things.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:25 am

Anahata's expression changed very little as the woman let out a rather large maw.The men's eyes widened,but they did not halt.As Anahata looked on,he noticed them slowing pulling the triggers of their guns.Anahata reacted fast,three of his arms suddenly shooting out with great speed and grabbing their nexts,lifting them up as they shot,making the bullets completely miss.Now 5 feet in the air,the men dangled like rag dolls against Ana's iron grip as his sights returned to the woman.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:39 am

Disarmed by the sudden realization that the divine looking creature in front of her could be real, Millie reverted her jaw, and resurrected her soul protect as if either would protect her from his gaze. For all she twisted kishins, and witch experiments she had seen first hand, this was the sole unnerving artifact of her memory. In her mind he commanded strength proportionate to a god, and had come here to do what many in the DWMA could not. He was here to kill her, and he could do it to. She stood in static awe of the thing, suspense of what he might say enveloped her with the unknown sensation of fear.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:08 pm

"Are you...alright?"Anahata asked in his calm,yet,serious voice.It wasn't threatening,however.In-fact,it sounded rather concerned.The men began begging for their lives soon after,saying lies and offering deals in hopes to continue living.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:08 pm

Millie shook the feeling from her head as he spoke. Regaining her composure she crossed her arms and looked to the side to avoid looking him in the face. "I was doing just fine you know?..." She spat out showing little concern for the lives of her petty assailants.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:28 pm

Anahata let go of the three men,allowing them to fall on the ground with a thud."Fate has shined upon you this day."He said to them."You have been given a second chance........however,if you do not seace to attack,I will be the last thing you see."He said in a stern,yet,not really threatening voice.He turned to the woman once more,only to hear the cock of guns behind him as they aimed.Anahata,quick as he can be,turned and sent his spear to one of the men,impaling and killing him.He then sent two of hands around the remaining men's neck,easily snapping them.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:39 pm

Millie hid any surprise at the things speed. Killed them before they even pulled the trigger, and that takes into account that they had the jump on him. This one obviously wasn't human. Judging by the unique quality of his body, he would probably taste as divine as he looks. Safer not to risk an open confrontation though. "I think you may have missed a few..." She stated blankly, pointing a thumb behind her towards the group inside the bank.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:42 pm

Suddenly Chaos came out of the bank, as screams were heard in side. His crows were slowly killing the men, ripping tendons, and taking every signal one's eyes. He motioned for them to come as 7 crows came out with eyeballs in their beaks, he took them and put them in preservation jars. His face was grinning as usual, he was cheery. He looked at the others, doing his signature laugh before talking. "Niyah ha ha, looks like I hit the jackpot." He said. His face had blood in it, but none of it was his, he licked a bit of it off. "mmmm, blood."
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:52 pm

Hearing the howls of agony,Anahata quickly absorbed the three souls and entered the bank.What he saw surprised him.Crows were pecking at the criminals' eyes,taking the eye balls out before returning to a man.He laughed in seemingly sadistic joy.Anahata's eyes narrowed."Reinforments now!"One of the now eyeless men yelled into a walkie talkie,his hand fumbling over the device.Anahata,now wanting them to continue suffering,quickly went to them and with a slash of his spear,killed them in a quick manner,their souls coming out as he begrudily absorbed them.He then looked at the man with the crows.He calmly walked to him and slightly bowed."Thank you for saving these innocent people."He said in a calm and stern,yet,kind tone of voice,landing straight once again as he looked at the man.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:58 pm

"No problem, I just happened to appear here so... wait reinforcements? YAY!" He said as the crows disappeared into thin air, except for one which landed on his shoulder. "THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!! I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MANY SUBJECTS IN A WHILE, PLUS THIS WILL HELP WITH MY NEW IDEA!!!!!!" He jumped up and down like a little kid. "Looks like we all get to benefit form this what's-your-face." He said.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:05 pm

Millie followed the tall one into the bank casually. She was curious to see his reaction to... Well anything really. Seeing the eyeless men inside the bank, she stood calm. The gore didn't bother her. The man with the crows however was very strange. His control over the animals lead her to peg him for a witch. However the one's she had met were calm, and meticulous, and always instructed her to act the same. His apparent passion for experiments only affirmed her assumptions. Only how could this giddy man accomplish anything through experimentation's? She stood as an observer, and planned to remain in that way.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:17 pm

The man laughed and grew giddy as he heard there will be reinforcements.Anahata raised a slight eyebrow before the said reinforcements burst through the front door and surrounded the trio.A total of 15 men in all,armed with AK-47s.Nobody moved and all was silent.Anahata readied himself.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:22 pm

"Get close to me and they won't know what hit them." He said. He did a lazy point at them and what seemed like one murder ran at each person, and then he pointed at himself as crows surrounded him making it hard for anyone to see them. Then one bird flew into another person's mouth and took him over using him as a puppet. He began to shoot at the others, against his will, each one having a crow in them now, when one died, the crow went to help kill another. Through all of this Chaos remained happy and giddy, perhaps even more than before. "Hope one of them lives." He said.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:36 pm

Millie watched the man, and his pets commence the carnage, but stood still as a statue. There was no sport in killing the likes of these, and she had already ate her fill. It would be most rewarding to see what exactly these two could do. It appeared as though neither of them had even scratched the surface yet, and that these men could force them to do little more than that. What was most important was to figure out why two such as these would defend the whelps that are the citizenry of this place.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

"Hey, big guy, is it okay if I take these souls, I need them for me experiment." He said with a grin. The chaos around him, the blood, the death, the destruction... ahh he loved it.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

As the slaughter continued,Anahata once again stood straight,though,if one looked to his face,besides his calmness,one could see the smallest hint of disgust.He then looked to the summoner of the crows."Well I supp-"Anahata was cut off as one of men,holding a dead crow in one hand,a AK in the other,took aim.Taking haste,one of Ana's hands instantly shot to the man,easily grabbing his neck and snapping it.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:30 pm

"thank you." Chaos said cheerily. "Now now now, as another of his puppet crows went into him, making him another puppet, just like the rest, they were all now his puppets. "Niya ha ha, now then... all of you shoot yourselves in the heads." He said. None of them had a choice do to the spell on them, the crows forcing them to be his puppets. "Except you with the dead crow, consume the souls around you." He said grinning even bigger. "14 souls.... a few short, but I am sure i can find some more outlaws to murder and have him consume."
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:39 pm

Millie smirked lightly. This man may only target criminals, but he was still a witch at heart. He was creating a Kishin Egg, but why. Many witch's sought to revive the Kishin. Maybe he planned to make his own, but could he control such a thing, and for how long? What about this other, what was his goal? She stood in the same spot, she had not made a move since she entered the bank.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:39 pm

Anahata,though slightly disturbed,remained relatively unfazed by the gruesome activity that had happened."Again...thank you..."Anahata said with a slight bow with his usual calm voice.He then turned to the woman whom he had previously met."And what of you ma'am.?"He said as his hands returned to their usual symbol.
Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:14 pm

The witch was somewhat taken back by the question. "What of me? Well what of you? You're obviously a Kishin Egg, but.... Well, just what is your game anyways?" She barked, as if she could demand something from the man. It usually didn't make a difference to her what people did, food is food, but these two were an anomaly she could not fathom. Two Dark beings helping the worthless? There had to be a catch. Not to mention a conversation with this thing, should it be focused on her, might be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malevolant Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next