Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:25 pm

The sun shined brightly and a cool breeze blowed by.The grass moved with it,dancing.Anahata sat cross legged,each of his ten hands doing a different meditation symbol.His eyes close,his headdress off,revealing white,yet,youthful hair tied into a tradional topnot.He smiled as he mediatated,enjoying nature to his fullest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:41 pm

A loud roar of a motorcycle shatters the peace the man just had. Off in the distance, speeding towards the 10 armed man, was said motorcycle, and riding it was an albino dressed in black. His modified straitjacket flapping around in the wind. His white hat secured to his head by some string, and goggles allowing him to see. The aura the albino produced was that of chaos and blood lust. Hey, I bet you can't hit that dude over there. The feminine voice taunted. "Bet you I can!" He yelled over the rushing winds, his wicked grin that is always etched into his face growing ever so slightly, making it look all the more menacing, as he prepared to hit the man, sitting in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:05 pm

Anahata didn't even need to open his eyes to know where the motorcycle was coming from.He sighed,but his calm,happy face remained.His 5 left arms suddenly stretched out to the left,pulling his body quickly away from the vehicle.He looked back at the man,expecting him to try something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:15 pm

Ha, I knew you couldn't do it, I win! She gloated to him, while he had a glare that only reached his eyes. "Shut up, I'll get him on the rebound." He growled out. He pressed his foot to the ground, transformed his foot into a blade causing the motorcycle to spin on it. When the vehicle reached the right angle, he threw the entire thing at the man, spinning slightly as it flew towards him. The albino deactivated his transformation, returning his leg back to just that, having removed it from the earth. "I'd like to see him dodge that!" He said as it flew closer to him with each passing moment. I wouldn't. The voice chuckled out, hardly able to contain herself at the thought of blood spilling onto the once peaceful plains.

Last edited by nevermore on December 29th 2013, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:23 pm

Anahata sighed again.His six arms lashed out,grabbing the motorcycle as it spun.It was slightly discomforting,due to his arms having to stretch backwards,but he caught it and set it beside them.He then turned,still sitting.He looked at the man and smiled warmly and patted the space on the ground next to him,offering a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:36 pm

"Ha, I hit him, happy?" He asked, seemingly to the air. That so doesn't count! He isn't even bleeding! The voice seethed. The albino man was able to ignore the voices in his head for a moment to see that the man with ten arms had offered him a seat. He did? "I did?" Sigh, yes, you did. Now go sit in front of him and say hi or something. 'Whatever ya say old man." His smile not once failing. So he sits down in front of him. "Hello there, lovely day we're having, isn't it?" He says, sitting down three feet from the man, crossing his legs, laying his arms atop his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:40 pm

"Indeed it is."Ana replied happily and calmly,looking at the surroundings with a loveing expression."What brings you here,sir?"He asked poiltely as he his hands resumed the buddhist gestures they were doing earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:46 pm

"I forget." He says bluntly. "I haven't had that good of a memory in the more recent years. So other then being boring, what are you doing?" The teen had already returned to his poses, refusing to be bothered by our presence. If he actually got up and attacked, then I'm sure we could change that. She said ominously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:50 pm

"Ah!I am meditating,being one with nature and all."Anahata replied calmly,a smile,genuine smile on his face.Despite returning to his stance,he remained focused on the person and listened diligently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:59 pm

"Well doesn't that sound boring. Which it is. Why would you want to be one with it?" Genuinely confused by such a notion. The confusion reached his eyes, but again, not his smile. His eyes were however covered by the shade that his hat produced, and the bangs of his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:03 am

"To be at peace."Ana replied."Nature,animals,people,have peace,a part of them that is always pure.Though,they may seem completely evil,there will always be a small bit of good,of compassion in them."Ana explained,looking down at the person."Forgive me for not introducing myself,I am Anahata."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:14 am

"Hehe... Then I defiantly don't want that..." He says, still with his chaotic aura running wild. "And you think yourself so great, you call yourself a god? What gives you the right?" He says, fairly close to sating his blood lust with this stranger. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:22 am

Anahata was effected by his harsh statement."I never called myself a god,or any deity for that matter.I am not one,nor is it my place to lie about who I am."He said,his voice peaceful,wondering why his the man was accusing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:32 am

He said Anahata not Athena you twit. "Oh, that makes more sense. I was wondering why he chose a girls name anyway. Huh." His grin and aura still not falling. "Then my name is Nightmare, nice to meet you." He chuckled a bit at his hearing error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:41 am

"It's a pleasure."Replied Ana,forgiving his friend of the accusation.The breeze blew again,setting a comforting atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:39 am

"It's so dull. This peace." He motioned to the entire plane with his two hands. "This peace if awful. Nature would kill you without a second thought, so why not do the same to it?" His grin growing lopsided. "That's how I live. Nature has only hurt me, so I hurt nature back. Along with most things that need order." He explained, his voiced oddly quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 4:01 am

"Forgive me for asking,but how has Nature harmed you?"Ana asked calmly,genuinly concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:50 am

The man stared at him for a moment, before lifting his arms, and pulling back his left sleeve, revealing his bleached white left hand. And a few moments after the light touched it, it started to burn. Another moment and he returned his hand to the shade his hat provided. The burn on his skin was horrible, and that's putting it lightly. "As you can see, me and the sun don't get along too well." He said sarcastically, pulling the sleeve back over his freshly burn hand, not enjoying the pain that the burn caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:55 am

Anahata observed what happened and merely nodded as the man covered himself back up."If it pleases you,we can move to a shady spot."Anahata said,pointing to a large,lone tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:37 pm

He looks at the man, and chuckles a little behind his sleeve. He nods his head and the two walk over to the cover form the sun that the tree produced. While the albino sat in the shade, the ten-armed man sat on the edge of the shadow. "That, was how nature has harmed me. And that's why I don't like it. Burns are never enjoyable. And what about yourself? Those extra arms don't exactly scream 'normality' to me." He said in an irritated tone, the burn annoying him greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:45 pm

Anahata looked at the man for a moment."When I was a child...my mother fed me souls,hopeing I could kill my father for her own reasons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:52 pm

"So, you ate souls, and grew some extra arms plus you got stronger. If she was feeding you souls, then she was killing people. Why didn't she just kill your dad herself if she was okay with murdering random people?" He asked, the forever grin never leaving his face. "Unless your father was super strong, or your mother was exceptionally weak, and given that she was feeding you souls, I doubt that to be that case."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:56 pm

Anahata listened before responding."Naturally,my father was stronger.My mother targeted those weaker than her.I never had a say in it."He paused for a moment,remembering."I soon discovered monks and taught me in their ways,enlightening me.I then left my so called 'family',not wanting to do anything with their petty battles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 3:02 pm

"Souls are those red, blue, and purple orbs that pop out of a person when you kill them right?" He received a nod at that, coupled with and odd look. "And you grew arms after you ate a bunch?" Another nod. "Weird. Nothing like that happened to me when I did. I wonder why." He said out loud, more to himself then to his companion., his right hand now holding his chin in a thinking pose. The smile kinda made it look fake though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:06 pm

Anahata gave him a warm smile and closed his eyes,resuming mediation with scerene look on his face,utter peace.

[Technical exit thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next