Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malevolant Monk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Malevolant Monk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:38 am

When the man finished eating the souls, his appearance had changed drastically, (picture Itachi in his Anbu armour), and his eyes had turned red, and gained one red comma in the top. "Who are you?" He said in his deep voice *is Itachi's voice.*

"Now is not the time for questions my friend." Chaos said. He began to walk over to the man. He crouched behind him, as he did what seemed to be a lazy poke on his back. Suddenly the man's back began to glow, and what seemed to be an unreadable ancient writing scrolled across his body as though it was alive. It then it receded suddenly into his back (though you really can't see it once it gets to his shoulder because of his uniform). Chaos then stretched as he stood up, immediately putting his arms down, looking at the crow on his shoulder. "What is your name?" He asked?

"San-Kumade" He responded.

"oooo, goody he retained his memories." He said as he clapped his hands together. "Are there any others in this group of yours?"

"Group?" San-Kumade, asked his tone showing that the choice of words confused him. "You mean our cell?"

"Sure if that is what you call it, also if you have a base I would like to know it's location." Chaos said, his voice STILL cheery, though it gave the feeling as if he was commanding him.

"After these men, and myself, there are at least 30 others,we are in a secret hideout at the southern end of this area. I can lead you there if you wish." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Anahata watched as the two conversed,slightly disturbed by this.He turned to the civilians,who were beginning to get off the ground.He told them something in chinese.They nodded in response and quickly left the building.Ana then turned back to woman."What of me? Well what of you? You're obviously a Kishin Egg, but.... Well, just what is your game anyways?""I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:06 pm

Millie took a moments glance at her fellow witch's doings, then promptly redirected her attention to the Kishin Egg. "Don't play coy with me!!" She began, "You have an angle on helping these people, and I want to know what it is." Millie flashed a predatory glare in Anahata's direction. Millie didn't enjoy things didn't understand, and a Kishin Egg helping it's food cross the street was a doozy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:28 pm

Chaos overheard what was going on and bursted out laughing, keeling over and nearly running out of air. "Niyah ahahahahahahaaaaaa. Oh this is hilarious." He said as he got back up, straightening his back. It was fun to see witches freak out at things that confused them. "I believe I have seen this case before. He is a good kishin, he consumes human souls, but has yet to sub come to madness, aaaaaaaaaand form what I can tell he is a monk of sorts, so he only consumes the souls of those who have done wrong. I actually met another like him, though she was more of a 'I consume human souls for the greater good' type.... should probably tell her of the way Big Guy does it, Niya ha ha." He laughed, scratching the back of his hair, which the tips for some reason were black all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:19 pm

Anahata merely nodded at the explanation given by the witch.It was true.It wasn't even his choice to become a kishin egg in the first place,but he continued to live with it,devoting his life to protect those innocent,whether kishins look down upon him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:45 pm

Great, a couple of head cases. Just what she needed. But his naive idealism was amusing. In fact it almost made it too bad he would lose it eventually. Morality, or no, the more pure souls you consume, the more you crave them. The same went for her obnoxious colleague. No one can control a kishin, and it was only a matter of time before it turned on him. "Interesting..." she stated blandly. "In the interest of fairness, it's only a test of time." She pointed at the last civilian exiting the building. "You're two different beasts, and eventually it's going to show." She eyed the mans extra arms. "In a way much more severe than that." To think she let this thing get under her skin. "You might as well cut loose," She turned on one heel facing her back to the man. "It'll make it easier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

Anahata straightened his posture and spoke in a mature and calm voice with a look to match it."I am incapable of producing madness...nor does madness effect me."He said,looking down at the woman."I am a kishin egg by my mother's choice to end my father...I left them and became one with my subconcious.I protect these people on my own accord and I shall continue that as my duty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:27 pm

"Soooo anyone want to go get rid of an entire gang of street robbers?" Chaos said happily. "Also big guy mind if I keep the souls for this one for my experiment?" Chaos asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

Within the very moment she was calm again, the conversation moved outside her comfort zone. That's not possible. It simply isn't. Millie herself had been cast in a lot that made her a witch. Made people fear her, and forced her into being less than a human. Now this-this thing, had managed to create his own hand for the game under near identical circumstances. Her mind couldn't abide the transgression on what she "knew" to be the truth. She needed more data on these two. There was a reason a couple so corrupt specimens chose not to accept the inevitable. Madness, or no, the addiction to souls only ever grows. "Yeah," She responded plainly to the witch, then turned to the Kishin Egg. "and you're coming with." She demanded, then prepared to exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 1:22 pm

(you wanna skip, since he hasn't been on recently?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 2:22 pm

OOC: I don't know man... It's his thread after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:42 pm

(yah, but 1. he's been gone a while, 2. I have an experiment on this one.... the second one may be a little selfish but still.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 5:04 pm

OOC: Even still. I'd feel like a dick jogging off without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 8:42 pm

(Good point how about we wait 2 months, after that he has been gone WAY too long)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:59 pm

"and you're coming with."The woman said as she turned.Anahata,seemingly on que,turned the opposite direction and examened the damage done.Blood and bodies everywhere.He sighed heavily."Atleast the innocence were sparred."He said to seemingly himself and continued looking to see if anyone else was left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:07 pm

"Uhhh... Big guy?" He asked the man. "About the souls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:33 pm

In a way Millie was amused by his resistance, but her interest didn't extend to the point of argument, or even a lazy pursuit. "Leave the big man to his monastery." At the very least she could find some entertainment from the other, and his "experiment"s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:27 pm

Anahata,looked up...or..well...down in this case at the male witch,remembering he had promised him the souls.With a tired sigh,he stood next to him and gestured him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:40 pm

Chaos looked at his kishin egg, who lead the way to a cellar at the end of town, down the cellar and into a hole in the back, after what seemed like a great maze, and probably very cramped for Anahata. Chaos was walking far behind everyone taking his sweet time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:12 pm

Taking note of the witch's probable plan, Millie had to resist the urge to leave. The chance of extending her prodigality being the only chasten on her instincts. She may learn something from the much older witch. Aside from that, if something happened the deluded Kishin Egg would no doubt sacrifice himself for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malevolant Monk   Malevolant Monk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malevolant Monk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2