Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) Empty
PostSubject: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:49 pm

Rick Alagaster. He was walking out on a dark night in death city. The stars were twinkling in the night sky, and the moon had its same creepy grin. He was walking around in his human form, so no one would suspect his true reason for being out so late. He was on a hunt. A hunt for souls. He quietly walked into a back alley and turned into his Kishin form, Body Hunter. His skeleton shell crackled as he rolled his shoulders. His eyes glowed in the shadows as he walked through the night. He was hunched over a little considering his primal nature. He was walking when he came across a woman walking down the street. She looked like she was coming from a party or something. This was his opportunity. "Soul strangle!" He shouted as black strands of goo, stretch out of his stomach and wrapped around the woman. The woman screamed for help. But slowly, the strands wrapped around her mouth and pulled her towards Body Hunter. He plunged his hand through her back as the stands went back into his stomach. All that remained now was a soul, a soul which Body Hunter grabbed and swallowed. He wiped his mouth then looked around. The he slowly continued to trudge in the shadows, in search of more souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:14 am

Abyss wandered through the darkness. He could easily see through it and thought it was some what funny when others couldn't. Holding his thorn covered great sword on his shoulder, he looked for innocents. He saw one walking somewhere. It didn't matter. He moved toward his carefully to make sure his armor didn't give him away through noise and ended up behind him. Grabbing the victims mouth, he pulled them towards him and thrust his sword through their chest. The soul was there pretty fast and he quickly absorbed it before disappearing in an alley getting away from the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:00 am

Body Hunter watched as someone killed a man and ate his soul. He had never seen this person before, but he was a fellow Kishin egg. So he decided to talk to him. He walked towards the murder scene slowly. There was still blood on the ground. "Hello?" He called out into the shadows. "My name is Body Hunter." He said as he walked towards the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:27 pm

Abyss looked at him with his armor slightly grinding. He still had his great sword up but rested it on his shoulder noticing another kishin egg. "Oh hello... I'm guessing your out doing the same I'm doing?" He said flicking blood off his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Yeah..." He said in a strong tone. "I'm trying her some souls..." He said as he stepped towards the other Kishin. "Maybe we could prowl around together. It'll get us more souls faster..." He said as he glanced around, making sure no one was watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:29 pm

Abyss shrugged and held out his blade, cleaning it slightly. "Sounds fun enough... Be nice to see how much of a massacre we can conjure up before having to head out..." He said looking around for the next victim for his blade, or his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:27 pm

"Let's go then." He said with a smirk as he walked deeper into the city. "So... Whats your name?" He asked as he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:35 pm

Abyss looked at him and then back to where they were walking. "I am Abyssal Fate, and what about you?" He asked thinking about the next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:59 pm

"I'm a nobody really." He said darkly. "All I wanna do is get strong, then find the man that turned me into this. Then I'm gonna rip his face out." He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Why are you out here? Are you wanna those, I love killing and seeing people in pain type guys?" He asked as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:19 pm

Abyss looked at him wondering. "No actually i'm not... I kill so that I can get stronger... and if I get stronger i'll finally venture to the abyss.... That's a far goal right now it seems..." He said thinking of what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:32 pm

Body spotted two innocent males walking down the street. They looked drunk or something. "Watch this..." He said with a smirk as he crouched down. In one quick motion, he dashed past the two boys, and left nothing but headless bodies. He had their head in his hands with a smirk on his face. He walked over to their souls and ate them both at the same time. "What skill do you have?" He asked Abyss as he chewed on the souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:24 pm

Abyss stared at him for a moment. "What skills do I have?" He asked as if a surprising question. Seeing two more people wander into view his gauntlet turned black and hit his chest as the rest of him turned black. He quick grabbed ones head and lifted him as the hit the other making him fly into the wall. Letting go of the first one the body looked decayed and he took both the souls, absorbing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)   A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Treacherous Night (Private: Me and Ryth)
Page 1 of 1