Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Pair (possible Gore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The Dark Pair (possible Gore) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

Darkath Mousy was walking down the streets of a small city near Cleveland, Ohio. He was on his way to Death City but had taken a wrong turn and went north. He still had bits of the strait jacket on himself, hanging off his shoulders and down his arms. It was obvious something was wrong with him. From his wicked grin to his attire, he was not normal in the slightest. While he was here he might as well take a few people with him, right? It was dark, and the place was small enough. He could pull a few souls together. He looked around at a group of three teenage girls walking home, then shot an axe blade from each forearm. "Let's rock." He said to himself, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:00 pm

Sutiiven was walking through cleveland trying to meet new people before heading to the academy to no avil. He was ignored most of the time or he scared them away by acting all cool at first untill he he showed his dark side. It wasnt always on purpose but still didnt help. he had walked around all day and was tired and saw a bench and decided to sit down and rest. he then saw a group of girls walking down the street and thought he would say hi when they walked by.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:07 pm

Without hesitation Dark ran at the girls, careful to take notice of a nearby guy. He made a slash in the shape of an X, slashing through the stomachs of two of the girls. The other girl ran off and while Dark could easily catch her, he decided against it. He retracted the now blood-soaked blades, kicking one of them in the head until her soul appeared. Pulling the blue orb from above the girl's bleeding body, he stuck it in his mouth and swallowed. He then looked to the second girl who was trying to drag herself away. "Aw, got a problem, sweetie?" He asked with a disturbed laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:11 pm

Sutiiven watched as the massacre happened and smiled shaking his head and stood up just as the running girl tried to run by but stopped her grabbing her by the neck so hard it breaks it and kills her. he then walks up to the weapon he just saw kill them to say hi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:24 pm

Dark looked at the guy, stomping on the crawling girl's spine a few times and taking her soul as well as the one that the man had left. "Oh I get it!" Dark exclaimed, "You're a killer! You a Kishin Egg? You want one?" Dark asked, holding one soul out to the man and swallowing the other. He licked his lips. Souls always tasted nice. It was always fun to have allies tagging along. You could cover more ground by working together. Kinda like a two headed dragon, but not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:34 pm

Hello and nope im a meister Sutiiven said pushing the soul back to him. My name is sutiiven Dark but you can call me suti. Where are you heading?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:40 pm

Dark shrugged, pulling it away. "The name's Darkath Mousy and I'm heading to Death City. I'm gunna have a little fun then skip town. What about you?" He said before tilting back his head and swallowing the third soul. His grin returned to him, eagerly awaiting the response. It had been awhile since Dark had met someone on his side. Since back at the asylum breakout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:44 pm

I'm heading there as well. lets head there together?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:50 pm

"Can do! I'm lost anyways!" Dark said, giving Sutiiven a salute then bursting into an unnecessary laugh. When he stopped he scanned the area. Seeing nobody, he turned to head down the street. "To Nevada!" He yelled, marching down the street, leaving the three bodies on the ground to be found later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:54 pm

Sutiiven smiles and taps his shoulder and points to the left Nevada's that way
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:59 pm

Dark looks in the direction of the finger. "And this is why I'm lost. To Nevada!" He replied, turning to march that way. At least the guy had a good sense of direction. It was then that a cop rolled in behind them, getting out of the car. "Hey! You! Stop!" He called, pointing a wavelength gun at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:04 pm

crud he said dashing away. lets just get going he said getting out of veiw of the cop
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:10 pm

Dark sighed, taking a sprint to cover with his new found friend. It wasn't long before the cop came checking alleys and other corners. "Speaking of skipping town, now sounds like a good time." He said, grinning and scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

Sutiiven smiled and gestured for him to follow and sneak away from the cop. just dont be stopping too much ok. wait do you have a vehicle?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:30 pm

"That depends. How flexible is your wavelength?" He asked, chuckling. It'd be a realy unlikely chance they'd get airborne on their first try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:32 pm

good question. lets go ahead and take my pick up first then we can practice with that when we get there.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:44 pm

Dark nodded, looking around. "Lead the way!" He said, tearing pieces of strait-jacket off of his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:58 pm

sutiiven started walking calmly knowing they ditched the cop and saw his pick up in the distance. so why were you locked up in the asylum?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:39 pm

"What tipped you off? The torn jacket? I killed 15 people in my home town and was labeled as mentally unstable and a threat." Dark answered, following behind Sutiiven lazily chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Pair (possible Gore)   The Dark Pair (possible Gore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Pair (possible Gore)
Page 1 of 1