Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 9:56 pm

Etta panted heavilly as she ran down the streets of Death City. Large yellow zippers extended off of her head, mouth, knee, and hand, bouncing with each step further away from her home. Her red eyes darting around as she tried to figure out which way to go. Finally, she turned around and slipped into an allyway. It seemed like she got away from him....

Rufus, on the other hand, slowly walked across the moonlit street, admiring the view. "So, this is Death City." He mentioned to himself as he swung around a weapon that consisted of 9 hooks atatched, by strings, to a central point. "We can't waste any time here, can we? Sister should be close by.... She was never able to run far from us."

As Rufus slowly walked down the street, he turned to look down the allyway Etta had hidden in. Her eyes got wide with fear as she tried to scoot against the wall as close as she could, hoping the darkness of the allyway would protect her.

"Come on out, sister.... We brought your old friend Mr. Hook........"

Etta gasped as she touched her mouth zipper. Not Mr. Hook! She hated it when he dragged her around by her zippers with Mr. Hook! The weapon's eyes started tearing up as she tried to stay silent.

"You never were good at hiding from us!" Rufus shouted as his hand suddenly grabbed Etta's arm! With a twisted look on his face, he dragged her out into the main street, ignoring her kicking and screaming for him to let her go!

"Noooo!!! Please, don't hurt me! I don't like Mr. Hook!"

Rufus swung his hooks threateningly, trying to scare her before he dragged her away again. Then, out of nowhere, Etta formed a ball of dark magic in front of her hand! "Shadow Orb!!!"

The ball exploded in Rufus's face, forcing him to let go of his sister as she tried to scoot away as much as possible. But she only managed to get about a meter away.... "You........" Rufus exclaimed, trying to put his hatred into words. "That's it, I'm dragging you around with all 9 parts of Mr. Hook!!!!"

"Nooooo!!!!" Etta cried, hoping that there was someone nearby who could help her out. ANYONE at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:06 pm

Grayson was just chilling, walking through Death City when he heard the cries of Etta. Now, he was a bit dark and he was insane, but he still had morals. He slid through the streets, looking for the source of the disturbance, before eventually coming upon the street where this was happening. Grayson, thinking quickly, grabbed a thick metal pipe before running at Rufus, swinging the pipe in a threatening way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 10:26 pm

Rufus turned around and glared at the man wielding the pipe. Then, his mouth twisted into a smile as his eyes widened up, the black veins in them becoming more visible. His head turned to the side unnaturally as several solid 'clicking' noises came from his neck. "You cannot hurt us with that toy...." Rufus suddenly ran straight at the man, kicking straight forward with his right foot in an attempt to quickly shatter a few of his ribs! He had no idea the type of person he was messing with....

Etta curled up into a ball as she watched the man try to scare off her brother. "Please don't hurt him, Ru-ruu......" She mumbled, using her nickname for Rufus. He'd kill her if he ever heard her call him that again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:02 pm

Jet hearing the commotion sees the fight and thinks to get Etta out of here so he sneaks over to Etta and says "Come with me if you want to live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

Etta leaned back as far as she could, tipping over and falling onto her back trying to get a good look at the new man who showed up. "So many new people here.... Are you a witch too, mister?" Her blank gaze looked right through the man, trying to grasp what he even meant by 'if you want to live'. "That man's not going to hurt Ru-ruu, is he?" The weapon asked, genuinly curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:15 pm

"No I am a weapon for the DWMA and I dont know but i expect you are afraid of one of them so do you want to be safe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:20 pm

Tira and Her twin sister Mira were walking down the street holding hands. Then they heard lots of commotion coming from an alleyway, so they decided to check it out. They turned and saw everything. "Oh my goodness! I think we should help!" Tira said quietly to Mira. [/color=red] "Help which one? I prefer galling the bad guy.." "Just transform already!" Mira jumped into the air and transformed into a ring blade, then landed in Tira's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:21 pm

OOC: I just butchered my last post. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:37 pm

After two woman appeared, Etta began to become less sure about staying in one place. She had never seen so many new people at once in her life! One of the women transformed into a weapon. It reminded her of the person who scared her away to begain with... someone who could also turn themself into a weapon.... Her eyes showed clear fear as she started to get up and back away from the fight. Then, she noticed the series of hooks Rufus had again!

Etta instenctivly got behind the man who wanted her to come with him and wrapped her arms around his cheast, hoping he would protect her. "Please take me away.... I don't like Mr. Hook... I don't like him at all!"

Her grip on him tightened as she looked up at his face, hoping he would be able to help her somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:57 pm

Tira charged at the hook man with her weapon dragging on the ground. "You're dead!!" She shouted as a grin appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 12:46 am

Rio was just walking in death city, who seemed to be awfully quiet today, or so it seemed at first glance, as she walked down the street, she saw a person with somewhat of a strange weapon, a person with a metal pipe, another person with a ring blade, another person who seemed fairly normal and..."Ahhhh..." Rio opened her mouth in awe as her eyes witnessed Etta, she was, completely asymmetrical, "So beautiful...." She said, as she ran forwards Etta, she grabbed grabbed her hand and without a second thought, started running in the general direction of her house, "I'm taking you with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 10:00 am

Etta blankly looked over at the others as she was dragged off. She would have said something, but she had no idea who this woman was or who any of the other people were. Just that this woman was taking her away from the horrors of Mr. Hook. There wasn't anything wrong with being dragged around, to her. She was used to it after a while. Etta just had to hold onto her coat with one arm to keep it from sliding off of her.

Rufus stopped his kick and slid back unnaturally to get some distance as the woman with the ringblade ran at him. Some other woman was dragging his sister away right under his nose! "I'll deal with you as he keeps his eyes on her." He said, swinging his hooks at the armed woman's left side! The hooks themselves were a diversion, a weapon he wasn't even skilled with. A second after the hooks would have connected, Rufus shot forward with supprising speed and dexterity as he swung his left leg around in the air!

If the hit connected, he would end up with his leg around the back of the woman's neck, grabbing a hold of her at a range her weapon wouldn't be as useful at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 11:10 am

When Rio and Etta got to near Rio's house, near an alleyway, she started feeling her madness taking over, she threw a key forwards Etta, and yelled to her, "Go in there!" While pointing to a triangle shaped house down the road, as she ran into the alleyway, while adding, "I'll meet you there in a minute!" As she got to the alleyway right in time, she fell to her knees as the voices started taunting her "She will leave you..." "You'll always be alone.." In a never ending cycle of these whispering voices, and soon after, there could be heard shooting from the alley, "GO AWAY!" Rio yelled, as she pulled out a small double scythe, but, there were two blades on one side, and one on the other. She held it by the single blade as if it was a gun, which it was, well, part of it. She pressed the trigger as bullets came out and hit the wall, doing no harm, but making a scary sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 11:45 am

Etta looked at the small object, confused what it was. She had never seen anyone use one of these before. The magic weapon walked over to the house the lady told her to go to, mezmerised by what the object was or how it could be used. When she finally got to the door, Etta fumbled around with the key trying every possible way of using it before giving up. Then, a loud sound startled her!

"Eep!" She screeched, dropping the key. What would that woman think if she lost the thing to get into her house with?! Etta desperatly got on her knees and searched around for it, not wanting to let her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 11:54 am

After about 5 minutes in the alleyway, Rio was finally able to fend off the voices, as she pressed a button and the weapon turned inot a small stick, she put it on her back. As she exited the alley, you could see the deepest wall had a big hole in it, bricks scattered around, and the other walls had damaged bricks in the shape of some sort of....Shape, with 59 sides, was it by chance or by porpuse? No one knows, but she walked over to ger house, as she reached, she saw Etta looknig for something, it semed the house was locked, and she didn't have the key.

Rio just walked to the side of the triangle-shaped door and opened something from the wal, it was a keypad, she typed a code, pressed a button with a green v on it then closed the hole in the wall, as the door made a buzzing sound, she walked over to the door and opened it, walking in as she quietly said "Come in, and follow me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:16 pm

Grayson had pretty much given up on fighting the man, as several people jumped in and pretty much stole his thunder. One thing he noticed was another woman taking the younger girl away, and he followed out of curiosity. He watched the pair from around a corner, feeling quite awkward about following them. But he felt like protecting that other girl, especially after seeing that other man attacking her. Then there was some strange woman that basically dragging her along? Nuh uh, that wasn't legit. Grayson took a bold breath before walking to that woman's door and knocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 8:27 am

((Gonna respond to that in the 'Rio's Redisance' thgread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)   A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Daring Escape! The clash between experiments? (open)
Page 1 of 1