Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason( dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:48 pm

Name
: Jason

Ager][]: 21

Role: teacher of evil (meister)

Appearance: he has silver- white hair and ice blue eyes (handsome), he usually wears a black jacket and black pants that both have a single red stripe on each side

Height: 6ft 8ich

Personality: he has a disarming tone to his voice that ultimately catches his foes by surprise, he is a sadist but it’s very hard to tell because before he does something bad to someone he smiles sweetly, he hides his anger by smiling also; he’s a sweet talker, a suave liar, he is responsible when it comes to finishing his important jobs, he can quickly make his voice more stern and scold someone as if he was their father, and he always thinks things through before doing them  

Likes: organization, torturing his enemies (physically and verbally), hanging around intelligent people

Dislikes: disorganization, when his enemies and opponents insult and mock him for no apparent reason, ignorant and childish behavior, when people don’t show respect to him or Alisha  

History: He used to be a loner assassin that took jobs from time to time until one day he was supposed to assassinate a witch named Alisha. He was instantly over whelmed by her power and decided that someone as strong as Alisha didn’t deserve to die, she instantly took a liking to him because of his intelligence, his responsible attitude, the authority in his voice (and not to mention his good looks) and his ambitiousness, he also took a liking to her too and quickly agreed to be her second in command.

Other info:  he has great respect for Alisha and carries out her orders with a passion

Did you read the rules: I LOVE SOUL EATER

[/color]

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on March 16th 2016, 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 12:06 am

I dont know why the letters are dark
Back to top Go down

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:40 pm

You put in the code to change their color and I guess that just made them dark.... Either way, it's pretty hard to read unless you highlight the entire Bio. The actual character doesn't feel that intresting, but he definatly feels cool and he has a pretty good purpose as Alisha's love intrest/second in command.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:44 pm

Jason( dropped) SuBGn35

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Vixy, why? X.x Please fix the coding a bit. Otherwise, the sheet just needs a bit of a tune-up (grammar check and description expansion.)

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:47 pm

There's like, four others that people posted in, I thought they were all moved to dropped....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:32 pm

Just change the title if you want him dropped and I'll take of moving him the first of the month, or at least after I finish the current clean up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason( dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason( dropped)   Jason( dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason( dropped)
Page 1 of 1