Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason Crescent (FINISHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Jason Crescent (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Jason Crescent (FINISHED)   Jason Crescent (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 6:14 pm

Jason Crescent (FINISHED) Large

Name Jason (Jay) Crescent

Birthday:November 27th

Weapon : None

Love Interest: None, right now.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight.

Appearance:Well, I've got kind of light red hair that likes to curl it's own way and fly freely, which is quite annoying. I have red eyes that are a few shades deeper color than my hair. I wear thick, leather gloves to protect my hands. I wear a black leather jacket with my initials embroidered on the left pocket. Around my neck is a dog tag engraved with a design of a serpent. I'm blind in one eye after a struggle with Glaucoma in my early childhood, and my covered eye is grossly disfigured. I typically wear a baggy grey shirt, my leather jacket, and ripped up jeans.

Personality:I'm most comfortable in a bar, with a cold beer in my hand. I tend to be a bit rough, but that's what makes me a good leader (I've been told). I'm also quite a flirt, and have a thick southern accent.I'm not overly communicative unless I have to be. I have a short temper. I'm pretty adventurous, and I love to climb trees and read. My dad influenced me a lot. I am a frequent smoker and drinker. I prefer to live on the more dangerous side of things, and am very impulsive when it comes to making decisions.

History: I was raised in a little ranch in Texas. I never knew my mom. My dad says she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I lived a rather normal life if you count my father trying to force my  weapon  blood out of me by dangling me out a window. Now, don't get me wrong. My father wasn't abusive or anything, I know he loved me. He just wanted me to be the best I could be. He knew my mother was a full blooded weapon, and he was a normal guy. He was always a bit obsessive over this fact, and he didn't want me to end up like him. He works in a bar down in Texas.
One day, I was walking home from school with one of my old friends, Annalise. We were jumped by a group of muggers, and I was startled to see that Annalise transformed into an assault shotgun. I picked her up and was able to successfully resonate and defend myself with her. She begged me not to tell anyone that she was a weapon, because she didn't want to leave her life behind.
I argued with her about telling my dad, and she finally gave in. I told my dad what had happened, and at the age of 19, I packed up and traveled to Death city. I still write my dad occasionally. I never heard from Annalise after I left.
Miscellaneous: Necklace engraving Jason Crescent (FINISHED) Fc6ece8009a13217effc69c6eb81588b
FOR ADMIN/MOD EYES ONLY
Spoiler:
Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on December 27th 2017, 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Jason Crescent (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Crescent (FINISHED)   Jason Crescent (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 8:24 pm

Pretty simple. My personal preference is against 1st person apps, but I won't hold that against you. Accepted
Back to top Go down

Jason Crescent (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1