Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  Empty
PostSubject: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:51 am

OOC: This thread is very dangerous. It's a thread for anything that can ever happen, happening. There are no rules to this thread. If you want to summon a giant, pink, red eyed panda, then you can do it! This is still based on soul eater, but anything is possible. So just join whenever. But be prepared for mature stuff.

Kataro was quietly sitting on the stairs of the DWMA. It was a sunny, breezy day and everything seemed Perfect. Kataro was pretty bored too. There wasn't much for him to do. So he was sitting around waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:37 pm

Paulette walked through the halls of DWMA with nothing to do, she took a deep breath as she walked, it was probably one of the most inactive days she had ever lived since she left home. Wasn't it supposed to be way more fun away from home? Wasn't that one of her main reasons for leaving?

She sent her soul wavelength to the ground through her feet, trying to spot Kataro's soul, he was really funny so he might have been able to lighten up the mood.

After some minutes of searching, Paulette detected Kataro's soul by the stairs. She approached him with a big smile of her face. She noticed his soul was in a lower level than hers, probably meaning he was sitting. She kneeled slightly, getting her lips close too the boy's ear and shouted "BOO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:11 pm

Kataro's head lazily turned and looked at Paulette. His eyes were halfway open. "I don't scare easily..." He said with a smile. "How are you doing?" He said as he turned to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:19 pm

"Good." Paulette answered with a wide grin as she sat in the spot next to Kataro "Are you bored too? I'm honestly as bored as I could be..." Paulette said, laying back. Her pale, delicate skin against the concrete and her sightless eyes bleakly gazing into nothing. She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:49 pm

Kataro laid back next to her. "Yeah. There's nothing to do at all. I don't even feel like inventing something." He said with a drag in his voice. "What do you wanna do...? We could... I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 10:41 pm

The sightless girl turned to him, even if she could not see, she wanted him to know she was listening to him. "We could what?" She asked "It sounded like you had an idea or something, but you stopped." The girl was not entirely sure if Kataro did mean to say something, but she was surely curious of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)    The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anything Thread (Open: Probably, definitely mature)
Page 1 of 1