Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 8:54 pm

Michele happily skips around Death City. "Hm! I need to find a weapon! Where to look first..."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 9:09 pm

Kataro sees a beautiful angelic girl walking through death city. "Hey there. What's your name?" He says as he walks towards her.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:30 am

"Oh, hi!" Michele says as Kataro approaches her. She smiles and continues talking "My name's Michele! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:00 pm

"I'm Kataro Hattori. What are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:27 pm

"Well, to be honest I'm not entirely sure I ended up here..." Michele says, "But I was just going around Death City looking for a weapon. I'm pretty new here. I'll be going to DWMA tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:39 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry. I can't..... Wait my sister is a weapon! Shes a ninja blade. (Like tsubaki's) I could go and get her if you want me to."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:50 pm

"Oh wow! Really?" Michele smiles brightly. "Yes, please. That would be awesome!"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:55 pm

Kataro left and returned a few minutes later with his sister. "Hi Michele, Kataro told me about you. I'm Kavara Hattori, I'm Kataro's little sister. It's nice to meet you." She said extending her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:05 pm

"Hi there!" Michele shook hands with Kavara. "Nice to meet you also!"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:12 pm

"Sooooo, Kataro is my meister but he doesn't really need me. He's a weapon and he has a meister. And he's the type if weapon that doesn't really need a meister. He can turn his arm into a cannon and , ANYWAY! Would you like yo be my meister?"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:17 pm

"Of course! This should be really fun for both of us!" Michele smiles brightly again. "Well.. I should be heading home soon." She looks at Kavara. "So you go to the DWMA right? I'm starting tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:24 pm

"I do go to the DWMA, so I'll see you later." Kataro shook Michele's hand one last time and left a piece of papar in her hand that had his phone number and address on it. "See you later Michele." Kataro said flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:27 pm

Michele looks at the paper in her hand. "Okay so see you!" She called after them. Michele walked back to her house, and pumped her fist in the air victoriously.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 1:35 pm

"Michele is nice. Do you think I have a shot at her?" "I guess you could. She seems like a cool person." Kataro sat there daydreaming about him and Michele being together.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 5:43 pm

Oh what to do....what to do.....

-Zarchy says, walking down the empty alley way, humming to one of his favorite songs-
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 6:37 pm

Hikaru sees Zarchy walking and walks over to him and says "Hello."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 6:41 pm

-Zarchy jumps slightly, turning to the approaching stranger-

Oh. Hi! We haven't met, have we?

-he holds his hand out for the person to shake-

My name is Zarchy.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:10 pm

Hikaru shakes his hand "My name is Hikaru Yoshitawa a weapon at the DWMA. Do you got to the Academy?"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:12 pm

Almost. I was thinking of joining earlier...I just couldn't find my way there. The roads are so maze-like.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:17 pm

"Don't worry it happens o all newbies
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:20 pm

No biggie. I'll get there sometime or another.
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:22 pm

I"Want me to help you?"
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:31 pm

I don't want to put you through any trouble. Are you sure that's okay?
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 8:13 pm

"It is alright I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 8:23 pm

Oh. Just making sure.

-he looks up at the DWMA standing over Death City-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next