Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:58 pm

Specific thread for firetalon90 and meh. Anybody may join in though.

-Zarchy heads down the street outside of consciousness. His vision was focused on the ground-
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:07 pm

isabella as walking down the street looking up at the sky when she bumped into zarchy "oh man im so sorry i need to start paying more attention"
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:08 pm

-he jumps back, getting knocked back into reality-

Oh no worries. I have been out of it lately...
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:11 pm

she smiled slightly be for her face went neutral "i know how that feels "
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:12 pm

-he sighs-

I just keep seeing things.....people have been trying to avoid me as well...
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:17 pm

she nodded "so do i but usually don't say anything when i do "
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:19 pm

When people ask what's wrong, the answer is usually, "Just tired is all." It's depressing....I know if I were to tell them what was really happening, they would probably think I was crazy.
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:24 pm

its the kishin it brings the fears and madness of thoughs who are most vonrabul to it to the for front of their mind and it makes us see things " she said with a small smile
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:26 pm

-he just smiles back-

I just hope I can last it...it's really been getting to me lately.
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:27 pm

Jet was walking by when he hear Zarchu say that and says "It is not the Kishin it was the Dark weapon we fought that meleody he hummed it seems to amplify madness and make you see things."
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:31 pm

really it was him that tune has been in my head for days now and it wont go away i thought it was the kishin ?hmmm. i could help you we could help each other stay sane " she said to zarchy
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:34 pm

-he looks at her; smiling a bit more-

Nebun does things that we won't understand....he is extremely twisted...
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:36 pm

"It is too late to save me from goin insane my sanity is too small anything can make it snap like a friend gettin tortured."
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:39 pm

she looked at jet "have you informed lord death "she turned back to zarchy she nodded in agreement "yeah this melody is extremely twisted "
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:41 pm

I don't know a way to rid of it.
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:43 pm

she nodded "yeah me ether but i need to find one "she said pulling at her hair "its driving me crazy "
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:51 pm

-he nods; looking down and messing with a small rock on the ground with his foot-
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:54 pm

well im isabella its nice to meet you "she said extending her hand
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:55 pm

-he shakes her hand-

Zarchy. Not my full name...just a nickname that everybody calls me.
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:58 pm

nice to meet you zarchy so were you heading "she asked
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:00 pm

I dunno. It went from me heading to get some ice cream. To wandering down the street blankly.
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:02 pm

well how about we actually get some ice cream together i could go for some "she asked
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:03 pm

-he smiles-

The shop is back that way.

-he points behind him and farther down the street-
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:04 pm

okay lets go "she said walking to the shop
Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:06 pm

-he follows her; being cautious of the people around him-

I just hope Nebun doesn't show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next