Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:04 pm

Jet having lost another meister and fight with Skull Knight decided to go walking to when he found a huge wall and dumps the bag he was carrying and pulls out two spray paint cans pulls a bandana over his mouth and nose and starts to paint graffiti of his adventures
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:05 pm

Ooc: can I join :3
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:44 pm

OOC:yep :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:53 pm

Crow was sneaking through the shadows of the allways trying to find a late night snack when all of a sudden he caught the scent of a soul, he growled hungrily as he followed the scent, he crept silently on the roof above jet and waited for the perfect moment to pounce on his prey........

Ooc: I recommend that you read crow's bio :3 some type of glitch made the words hard to read so you would have to highlight the text :3
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:59 pm

OOC: didn't pop up also two things I meant for this to be peaceful but I can roll with it and I don't think Crow was accepted
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:04 pm

Ooc: I fixed it but no admin or mod looked at it after that!!!I pm one of the admins but they do nothing yet, I had crow's bio there for a month with no feedback!I didn't want to pester them so I waited...amd waited....and waited....(and ya get the point.......)
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:56 am

OOC: ok it is now edited and accepted
Jet continues to spray paint finally reaching that one party he and some fellow students had and the spin the bottle with he chuckles remembering the good ol' days
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:56 am

Suddenly crow landed behind jet with a loud thud, his eyes were glowing with participation
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:42 am

Jet hearing the thud spins on his heels and immeaditly starts spraying Crow with spray paint
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:08 am

Crow blocks his face from spray paint and snarled at jet,
He charged at jet with brute force
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:03 am

Jet sighs "Jeezjust when I was getting to my good adventures." He sidesteps a few feet the he transforms his right hand and says boredly "All right let's go."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:08 am

Crow stoped a few feet in front of jet and chuckled darkly "aren't we the confident one.......alright then I'll enjoy torturing you to death........."
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:53 am

"Pfft look whose talking mister ruin peoples graffiti art!" He mutters to himself but loud enough for crow to hear
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:00 am

"Heh, just a naive little boy.....I wonder if you'll even put up a decent fight...." Crow chuckled darkly
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:14 am

"Enough to kick your ass and still paint graffiti." Jet says his patience ebbing away
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:03 am

Crow took out a scalpel and twirled it in his fingers as he eyed jet up and down
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:45 am

Jet looks Crow up and down "Looks can and mostly will be deceiving."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:11 am

Crow chuckled coldly "I bet they will......." suddenly he flung the scalpel into jet's hoodie
Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:52 pm

Jet sidesteps but the scalpel I pales itself into the wall pinning his hood there
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:00 pm

Crow grinned evily under the bandana covering his mouth as he took out another scalpel and tossed it at jet, he was playing human darts and jet was his human dart board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (open)   Bored (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored (open)
Page 1 of 1