Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yata and Misti, hanging about.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Yata and Misti, hanging about.  Empty
PostSubject: Yata and Misti, hanging about.    Yata and Misti, hanging about.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 2:10 am

Yata rode down the street on his skateboard. He wore green cargo shorts and a white v-neck tee. As always the navy blue beenie was on his head. His bat, however, was not on his person. Instead it was back in the alley where he stored all his junk. He kicked the ground a few times, propelling him faster with each push. Where can I get some food in peace...? He wondered, noticing it was almost lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yata and Misti, hanging about.    Yata and Misti, hanging about.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 2:30 am

Misti had been following her so-called "lover" for quite a while, but it was only at that moment that she made the wise idea to float up to him and make her presence known. She floated along side Yata as he kicked his skateboard forward and smiled, almost as if she had just met him. A shy smile. "Hey." Misti said quite casually as if she hadn't just been basically stalking him for a few stretches of land and randomly popped out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Yata and Misti, hanging about.    Yata and Misti, hanging about.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 2:37 am

Yata noticed a speed increase followed by a familiar voice. There was no need to turn around, he knew where it came from. "Misti? Why do you always come out of nowhere like that?" He asked, sounding quite agitated. He didn't stop, regardless of the sudden follower. She could keep up, it wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yata and Misti, hanging about.    Yata and Misti, hanging about.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:40 pm

"Because if I approach you normally, you don't talk to me." She said quite simply, shrugging her shoulders a little bit as she floated alongside him. "So whatcha doin?" Misti asked, taking in the surrounding area deeply to make sure that there was no, y'know, danger nearby. In a fight she was basically useless and she didn't want her "lover" to be harmed. "I mean, obviously you're skating, but you're doing something else, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yata and Misti, hanging about.    Yata and Misti, hanging about.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yata and Misti, hanging about.
Page 1 of 1