Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging at the cafe

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging at the cafe Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:05 pm

Oh yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:22 pm

Joey was handing out with his weapon and almost his sister Beth. "Beth this is awesome, you and me handing out and relaxing, and I think you and me need a new team to work with" he said to Beth with a smile. In Joey mind he thinking how his weapon care for him, he hope not that bad that she have to leave him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:24 pm

Lucius walks into the cafe and sits at a stool, owning a small share he gets a nice discount. Tapping his foot lightly as he waits for his order of a coffee and a small sandwich. 'Alright.... get finished lunch and explore the city a bit or something until later tonight then can go to that meeting.' He thinks to himself, trailing off in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 2:00 pm

"I agree, those other four were annoying! I'm do glad we got rid of thrm because they were holding us back!" Beth agreed, stretching her arms until she saw a dashing fellow in the cafe. "Mega hunk twelve o'clock! " She dropped her mouth open. "Oh what should I do?"She asked while looking at Joey for answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 7:04 pm

Joey smile at his sister Beth. "Oh you like him, it easy my sister, just be yourself do not be who you are not, boys hate that, just relex and talk to him and be yourself boys love that and in your case it will be good for you to be yourself, just do not be mean to the boy he seam nice" he said to his sister and his weapon Beth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 7:32 pm

Lucius gives a small nod to the employee when they place his food in front of him, he removes his wallet from his pocket and uses a credit card to pay. "Yes, have a nice day." He says to the person when he finishes paying, putting the wallet and card away before he takes his small meal to a nearby table and lightly sips the coffee as he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:16 pm

"Just be your self sister, and if you do that all of the boys will love you of who you really are, that is the key to get boy relex and be yourself, do not be someone that you are not boys hate that all of the way ok sis" he said to his sister Beth. He sip his moka and relex and to see how this play out for Beth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:26 pm

Beth tried to summon up her small amount of courage. She looked to her left, then her right, before whispering a plan to Joey. "So when I fall on the ground, tell them she needs some air in her mouth!"She finished with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:08 pm

Joey nods. "Umm yeah that the plan" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:40 pm

Lucius closes his eyes and leans back in his chair, letting out a small sigh before he continues drinking his coffee. "Mmm...." He hums happily to himself before continuing to drink. "Not bad..." He mutters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:49 pm

Beth quickly went inside the bathroom changing her outside appearance to look like a male. "Alright Beth lets do this!" She walked up to him with a manly frown.  "Sup dude!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:52 pm

Joey just sip his moka and see how this plan out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:54 pm

Lucius opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow at the person, "Very little, now how may I help you?" He asks the person with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:58 pm

"Well you see..um I'm looking for my wallet!" She said in a booming fake dude voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:00 pm

((Forgot it was Joey's turn to post, sorry!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:12 pm

(It cool)

Joey drink his moka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Sorry then, I do not believe I have seen it." Lucius says with a small shrug before taking another sip of his coffee as he waits for the strange person to say something else or leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:16 pm

Beth looked at her watch ans then back at him. "Ouch!" She said, grabbing her chest and fainting on the ground, waiting for Joey to give the cue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:23 pm

Joey spit out his moka. "SOMEONE HELP HIM HE FAINT SOMEONE WHO HEAR THIS HELP HIM FOR YOUR SAKE PLEASE" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

Lucius places his coffee down and nudges the person with his foot, "Anyone happen to know exactly how to do so...?" He asks aloud, slightly confused as to why this person randomly passed out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:30 pm

"He faint and all, he need CPR, you look like the guy who know how to do it, so save that dude life" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

Beth looks uo at him with a glare.  "Man this dude is stupid. ..."She thought while  gettimg up. "I'm fine, thank you!" She said I'm her regular annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:37 pm

Lucius raises an eyebrow, "Er.... alright then. It would seem your voice has changed though...you may want to see why that is." He says, starting to catch on to her little plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:40 pm

Beth grabbed Luiscius grabbed his collar fusturated. "Look here jerk, how dare you leave me on the floor as a dead human being!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

"Beth let him go now please, you do not want to hurt him, you going to lose his trust, and think about it we left The lame team becouse of this, we need to earn it , not kill it" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the cafe   Hanging at the cafe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the cafe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next