Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At Long Last. Three's a Party?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

At Long Last. Three's a Party?  Empty
PostSubject: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:40 pm

Aimee swung her feet on one of the tree shaded bench's that polluted Death City. If she had been autonomous the way she was supposed to, then she wouldn't be in such a predicament. As it stood however she was not, and she was still looking for a meister as well.

Aimee sighed, looking down at the book in her lap, and then moved her eyes to the stack of literature she had taken from the Academy library. Each thick tome regarding autonomous weapons, and examples of great Death Scythes, and there working ethic. She hadn't found it yet, but somewhere there was a difference. "... But what is it?" She muttered weakly, and sighed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:55 pm

Sora always enjoyed walking through the park, as it helped her relax when she was stressed out. It was a couple of days since her training session with Misa, and was still pretty tired from it. She spent the morning trying to find a job, and healing a couple of people who knew about her heritage. After a bit, she sat down on a bench, sitting right under a tree next to a girl. Out of curiosity, she looked over at the books she was reading, reading the title slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:10 pm

Aimee's face went pale for a moment. How unlady-like to sigh like that in public. D-did she see? She thought glancing over to girl she now shared a bench with. Taking a moment Aimee corrected her composure. Was it normal to sit next to a stranger in all cities? "Y-yes" She stuttered, trying to mind her accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:31 pm

Sora: Oh, yeah. uh, Hi there.

She didn't look up, and was still staring at the book. She looked up from the book, giving a small smile to the girl.

Sora: So, um. . . Hi. I'm Sora, and I am uh, a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:53 pm

Aimee's face brightened as she smiled. " Ah, a fellow Student at the Academy?" For the briefest moment she appeared giddy before remembering herself. "Composure." She muttered to herself in french. It was apparent her time away from people was making her lose her edge. "Aimee Belrose, weapon." She extended her hand, a smile returning to her face once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:22 pm

Sora grabbed the hand sheepishly, and gave it a small shake.

Sora: I'm Sora. . . Clement, uh, yeah. My last name is Clement. Well, I was wondering what a death scythe was. Uh, could you tell me. . . Please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:33 pm

She must be a new as me not to know that. Aimee thought to herself with a polite grin. "Well, a Death Scythe is a weapon who has collected 99 Kishin Egg souls, and one witch soul." She turned back to face her stack of books. "It's what we all strive for, and it's the duty of our meister partners to help us reach that goal." Aimee eyes glazed over as she thought of her lack of a partner. "... Too bad huh?" She muttered again under her breathe to no one in particular. "I suppose you've made some progress in that field by now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:40 pm

Sora: I guess. Well, not like that. It's that I have a partner, but she is kind of loud. . . And Bossy. . . And she's heavy. Not that she is fat or anything, she's just heavy. Her weapon is a club thingy with spikes on the end. It has a rope, and you can spin it around and stuff. . . Yeah. . . So, uh. . . Um. . . What kind of weapon are you, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

This one has a way with words. She thought, covering her monologue with the same polite smile. Aimee reeled a bit at the question. And this is where they lose interest... Aimee straitened out her skirt nervously. "Well, it's not really easy to explain." She began. "I'm a sort of scythe, that attaches mid back." She was certain that she sounded ridiculous by now. "But I-, I'm not that heavy." She gave a recovering smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:59 pm

Sora tilted her head, giving a quizzical look. She then nodded, and gave a small smile.

Sora: I think I get it. And I think it's pretty cool. Kind of like having a claw of sorts on your back. . . So, how what do you do when you become a death scythe then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:14 pm

Aimee felt reassured enough by the girls smile not to cut, and run. "Well if I'm anything like my family members," Which apparently I'm not. "the I'll be able to spawn six blades anywhere on my meisters body, and fight autonomously." Aimee looked back up at the girl. "B-but it isn't polite for me to keep talking like this! Eh-... What about you?" She asked in a clumsy matter, without actually understanding the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:22 pm

Sora: Me? Well, I'm just kind of here, I guess. I really want to be a doctor or a nurse, though I need to finish school, I guess. And that's it, since I don't really know what else to say, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:32 pm

"Nurse huh?..." She almost stated, looking again to her feet. Why did she want to be a Death Scythe. "S-so... You wanna try?" She asked, sheepishly moving to her feet. "It's pretty tricky, but I'm sure you'll do fine." Aimee gave a supportive smile, matched this time by her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:43 pm

Sora: Really?! I mean. . . Uh, sure.

She stood up, excited to use Aimee as a weapon.

Sora: So, do you just attach to my shirt then, or do you attach to my back? Should we do this somewhere private?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:52 pm

"Well, I attach to your back, so It's probably best if we go somewhere private. Otherwise I'll mess up the clothing you're wearing." She stated in the least awkward tone she could muster. "As you can see there are more than a couple reasons I don't have a meister." It was obvious that Aimee was avoiding eye contact, though she tried to make it look like her gaze was occupied elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:01 pm

Sora: Alright, let's go then. Let's head to the bathrooms to see.

She headed to the bathrooms with Aimee right behind her.

Sora: So, what is your family like then? I mean, you mentioned something about family and stuff, so I was wondering about it. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

Aimee moved cautiously behind her new acquaintance. "I-is it really appropriate to do that in the wash-room?" She asked, agonizing over what the state of manners were for such an act here in a Death City. "Family? I come from a line of aristocracy, and Weapons blood." She stated, sharing the basics. It would be strange to go into such details with a stranger.... Or at least she thought it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:43 pm

The two of them made it the restrooms, and Sora led her into the girls side. There was no one in there, as people were busy elsewhere. She took of her jacket, and hung it on a coat rack as she walked right by the mirror.

Sora: So, um, did you ever play games with your parents, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:52 pm

Aimee had never even considered that parents played with their children. "Don't be ridiculous, they were... they were far too busy for that." She felt the need to defend. Aimee fell silent. This was what other people's lives were like? Maybe her family pride had been misplaced. "W-what about you? Any family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:57 pm

Sora's face lost a little color, and she averted her eyes from Aimee.

Sora: They are fine. . . It's just I haven't talked with them in a while, and I guess I miss them. It was just me and my parents, and they were really nice. And we have a long bloodline like you, though we have the power to heal people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:07 pm

"W-well, lets get started shall we?" Aimee attempted to transition subject. She hadn't meant to pry. If she remembered her manners it wouldn't have been a problem. "I hate to say so, but you might consider removing your top..." She glancing away as she spoke. Once more she fell into an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:17 pm

Sora nodded, her face red. She undid her tie, and set it on a sink, behind the facet. She proceed to her undershirt, taking it of slowly to reveal a white bra with a bunch of red hearts on them. She used her arms to cover herself, trying to hide herself.

Sora: Alright, ready to go, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:36 pm

Aimee made sure not to look in the direction of the meister, understanding her discomfort. Being given the all clear sign, she assumed her weapon form. Attaching her self painlessly to Sora's back, she remained by trading wavelengths with her. Removing her by force would be quiet painful. Aimee spread the wings proudly, before relinquishing control of herself to Sora. Well how is it? She communicated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:10 pm

Sora lifted her arms up, and moved the wings down. She touch it gingerly, and giggled a little. She flapped it up and down, excited by the wings.

Sora: Wow, this is so cool. You have such a cool weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:40 pm

C-careful! She warned, worried about how accustomed Sora was to this kind of range. Aimee's mood went into a downswing. This was usually about the point they decide it won't work out. Using your back muscles to control a weapon was no easy thing. However she grasped the concept much more quickly then the others so. maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Long Last. Three's a Party?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next