Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At Long Last. Three's a Party?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:35 pm

Carried on her shoulders? How inappropriate. Aimee thought to herself."Right well, I'll have what you're having then. I don't know a thing about this place." She stated a matter of factually. How strange could a person really be anyways? W-what kind of things? Aimee wondered again to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:43 pm

Sora: Okay.

She got up and headed to the front counter, then came back.

Sora: They will bring the food here when it's ready. So, we have a bit to chat about before it comes. . . So, what would you like to talk about then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:56 pm

"Well to begin, how about those things you needed to explain to me about Misa." Aimee asked, attempting to sound more business like than she was feeling. In reality she was just curious about her co-worker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:59 pm

Sora: I don't really know about her past, so if you want to ask about that, you can. The big thing with her is her appearance. She's a little. . . sensitive, about it. . . Uh, she has wolf ears and a tail. . . So does her sister, who I think is a meister. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:07 pm

Wolf ears!? She had never seen a person with wolf ears before. "Fascinating..." She said in wonderment, looking into the distance as she imagined what she must look like. For a moment her thoughts drifted into what a strange party had been gathered. "We'll make a great team." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:14 pm

Sora: Yeah, I think it will be fun having you two as weapons. Though, I am a little scared that we may get into some trouble with people in power. I mean, not trying to be mean, but people may look at us funny if we travel with Misa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:36 pm

People in power? Aimee wondered. "Well let them look." She stated with a snide expression. "Besides it isn't like it makes her a different type of person." Aimee sat up in her seat. She was being far too lax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:41 pm

Sora: I know. I'm just a little scared of what other people will say about me, and when traveling with Misa, I kind of suspect that they will say some things. I really shouldn't, but it's just who I am. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:51 pm

Such a sensitive girl, and yet, such spirit. "You're right, you shouldn't worry about it. We're partners, and that means Misa, and I are with you. What use is all the prattle anyways?" Aimee look was still hard, and professional, as if she was threatening those that would do such things before they even got the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:59 pm

Sora blushed a little, and looked away.

Sora: Thanks Aimee. I'm not really used to people standing up for me like this. Though I guess I'm not insulted much, so that might do something about it. . . So, anything else you want to talk about, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:07 pm

Remember manners. It's rude to pry. "No, not in particular." She moved her gave back to Sora. "And what about you? Surely you have some questions?" Aimee asked, with her eyes softening into a quizzical look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:10 pm

Sora: Well, not really. I love the good job you did dying your hair blonde. I didn't notice until I was walking back from the counter and saw a little brown on the top of your hair. I tried it once, but it didn't really end well when it happened. maybe you could show me some time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:32 pm

Aimee fell silent, and withing moments her face was lit not unlike a thermometer. "I-I- uh....." I-I must have waited too long to re-dye my hair! At least it only looks brown. "T-thanks." She laughed nervously. "I would love to show you, but um... You can't tell anyone I'm dyeing my hair, right? It's our little secret."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:53 pm

Sora looked at her confused, then gave a small giggle.

Sora: Oh, being a bit of a rebel, huh. Okay, I won't tell anyone, since you have a secret of mine to bare. Not saying I have other secrets, though. Because I don't. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:29 pm

At the giggle, Aimee moved her eyes to the ground outside of the table. "Y-yeah... Only a bit though." She tried to joke. "Oh really? You don't think that sounds a little suspicious?" She played, grinning widely, bringing her hands to either-side, and leaning into the table. "I bet you're into all kinds of devious behavior. Aimee jested, losing control of her speech, and showing her native accent again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:34 pm

Sora: No. I don't do anything devious. That is just silly and ridiculous. I don't have weird secrets. . . your silly.

She huffed her chest out, looking away and trying to act insulted. It would have been great if her face wasn't bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:57 pm

Aimee continued to smile. "Oh no Sora!! I can't tell if you're being disingenuous." She relentlessly teased sarcastically. Taking an only slightly more serious in tone she spoke, "Don't worry, you don't have to worry about that sort of thing from me." After a few moments she remembered herself. It isn't lady like to chortle in public. Aimee's face became serious again, and she began to straightened out her clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

Sora stopped paying attention after the second sentence, muttering to herself.

Sora: Disenged. . . Disingaren. . . Disney. . . What does Desingenerous mean. . .? Wait, what don't I have to worry about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:30 pm

Aimee stifled yet another laugh. "Disingenuous you mean?" She could barely stand keeping her manners at this point. "You're absolutely adorable." Aimee cooed. "Disingenuous. It sort of means to be insincere. If my understanding of English is what I hope it is." She added politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:36 pm

Sora: H-hey, I'm sincere. And don't treat me like a little kid. Just because I'm embarrassed easily and wear feety pajama's doesn't give you the right to be mean.

She glared over at Aimee, her cheeks puffed out and her arms crossed around her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:11 pm

"Aw, I really didn't mean to get under your skin." B-but feety pajamas? REALLY!? This girl was definitely the best thing to happen since she had made it to this blot on the desert. "Please, please... Tell me more." Aimee said still resting her head on her hands. She was near entranced at this point. Aimee had never encountered anyone like this. Everyone her family introduced her to was sophisticated, and dull. This one had so much personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:17 pm

Sora: Like what? W-what do you want me to say? I, uh. . . I like cake, if that means anything to you. . .

She laid her head down on the table, trying to cover up her flustered face.

Sora: Why do we talk about me? Can't we just stare at each other. Not like perverts, though. N-Not that I stare at you that way. I was just saying, t-that we don't do that. . .
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:47 pm

Meanwhile....not so far from there, Misa had her a yellow vespa that she had...ahem...borrowed not to long ago. Or rather whatever happened to the original driver...well just happened!  But that didn't happen now! She had a functioning vespa scooter built with a couple week old scratches....neat! She rode along the roads of Death City at high speeds, turning straight through corners and red lights! Where the hell was the police?! But it didn't matter as she soon crashed onto Sora, causing Misa to flip over into a trash can. "...Meep..." She poked her head out and looked around, eyeing Aimee. "Oh hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:54 pm

When Sora was in the middle of the air, she saw Misa falling into a trashcan. She tumbled around a bit, face planting against a wall upside down, with her butt and underpants hanging out in the air. Sora let out a small groan, then tried to cover up her hearted butt. She got to her feet and brushed herself off. With her face bright red, she walked over back to Aimee.

Sora: Uh, yeah. . . That was Misa, Aimee. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:02 pm

Aimee sat with the same grin from earlier, as these event transpired around her. After a while her mind finally registered the madness correctly. Well "correctly"... "Oh, hello there Misa." She spoke nervously, as she was unsure of the unstable character presented to her. Extending her hand in greeting, she manages the words, "I'm Aimee, pleasure to meet you." All the while she was trying her hardest to ignore the facts that her meister recovered instantly from a moped crashing into her, and how she was willing to shrug it off. This lead her to believe such greetings were normal here in America, but that couldn't be right could it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Long Last. Three's a Party?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next