Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At Long Last. Three's a Party?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:28 pm

Misa jumped out of the trash can and shook Aimee's hand quickly, bowing at the end and allowing her voice that was hinted with a slight trace of an irish accent. "The name's Misa! Misa Thorton! Nice to meet ya!" She then proceeded to shake it with both hands looking at Sora. "By the way, my bad! I'm not that good at driving" She took out a bubble pipe and blow into it slowly, watching the bubbles float away before accidentally sucking in the bubble liquid "GAH! THATS DISGUSTING!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:33 pm

Sora: It's okay, Misa. Though, maybe you could learn on how to actually drive.

Sora walked next to Misa and started checking her for wounds and other injuries.

Sora: So, uh, Misa. I have decided that Aimee is going to be my second weapon. She is a blade thing that will go on my back, and I can control it with my mind. So, Aimee, tell Misa a bit about yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:43 pm

Does this hand shake ever stop!? She pleaded to herself. "Oh er-..." Aimee was at a loss for words. How does one even begin to respond to this girl. How will she resonate with her!? "Well I came here from France and-." Wait they were asking for a little, not a bio!! "That is to say, I'm a weapon here. Pretty new as well." I hate being on the spot like this. Aimee backed away from the couple a few feet. It was inappropriate to remain so close to someone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm

"A second weapon huh? Oh that'll be...neat!" Imagine the combos! WE CAN LIKE WRECK EVERYTHING But surprisingly that wasn't the thing that caught her attention most, it was Aimee remarking briefly on how she was from France. "Oooooh" She gasped, and got back into Amiees face, smiling revealing her sharp canines. "I'M NOT FROM HERE EITHER! I'm from...the UK! Or more specifically, Ireland, but I'm sure you can tell right? RIGHT?! Me and my sister came here actually like about a year ago...maybe less..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:26 pm

Sora smiled as the two were talking. She was really glad this conversation was going so well, and it didn't involve her. The only thing she could think as a drawback was that she was the only one here born in America. That, and with Misa, Sora was kind of afraid what would happened to her and Aimee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:33 pm

As Misa closed the distance once again, Aimee's face lit up once more. What an unbelievably uncomfortable situation. As she tries again to retreat, she is met with the chair she had been sitting in before Misa entered the fray, and fell backwards landing on her back. E-embarrassing! Irland, of course she had a Celts manners. Aimee thought, making any excuse for her discomfort with the situation. "O-oh really?" Aimee spoke slightly straining as she sat up in the floor. "That's interesting."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:25 pm

"Ain't it?!" Misa brimmed, moving out away from Aimee just noticing that perhaps she was a bit rude in her approach. "My bad! Heh, I didn't mean to startle ya, here lemme help ya up." Misa held out her hand for a short while, before just grabbing Aimee and yanking her up from the ground, before casually blowing in the bubble pipe again, sucking in this time but not reacting as disgusted that she was before. "Actually...bubble soap isn't  that bad sometimes...needs more pepper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:31 pm

Sora, being the wannabe nurse, was not pleased with Misa drinking bubble soap. In fact, she had to resist the urge not to slap it out of her hand.

Sora: Um, Misa? You really shouldn't drink that stuff, I don't think it's healthy for the human body at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:42 pm

No, no let her. That'll get rid of her voice.... Wait, then she'll have to communicate through action, and with her it'll no doubt be to devastating effect. Aimee thought quietly staring off into space. This had to be some act. A poor joke, or prank, but it all seemed so genuine. And just who hits their meister with a vehicle? ".... So, I look forward to working with you." she said in the calmest voice she could summon. Dusting herself off she continued, "Why do you have that pipe anyways?" Really though it was a child's play thing. She wanted to say it's ridiculous, but a lady must never insult someone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:51 pm

"Huh?" Misa was rather zoned out, using a pepper shaker on her bubble pipe before swallowing some more bubble soap again. "Not that bad...Hic!" a bubble floated off from mouth before popping in the face of another individual. "Hey Hey Hey! This stuff ain't bad! It's pretty HIC! Good for you! It makes your breath smell like...soap n stuff. And as for you! HIC! I have this cuz I can! Sheesh, its like people haven't heard of malletspace before...." She immediately covered her mouth, not taking notice of the multiple bubbles around her that were aimlessly floating around from her hiccuping. "I said something I shouldn't...uh....SO! Uh......HMMMMMMMMMM...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:55 pm

Sora walked over to Misa, snatching the pipe from her.

Sora: Stop it. Your getting delirious from all of the soapy water, and I think it's going to affect your brain in a negative manner, let alone the rest of your body. If you can't handle uh. . . bubbling? From the pipe, then you can't have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 12:02 am

"M-mallet space?" She began before simply waiving off the delirious comment. Aimee stood still for a while as she watched Sora swipe the pipe. "Shouldn't we get her to a poison center or something? I'm certain that's dangerous." Even now Aimee's mind worked to fathom the girl. "How are you feeling?... Besides dizzy?" Taking a moment to swipe a few bubbles from her face, she reached up and popped one out of some vaguely childish impulse.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:02 pm

"Poison center? I don't need no poison center! My body and mind is made of steel and can take anything you throw at it!...except chocolate, I'm a tad allergic....but yeah! I can take anything! Even this plate!" Misa triumphantly grabbed one of the clay plates and bit through as if it was a tortilla, spitting out the shards and ignoring the temporary pain that rocked her teeth, holding back a tear or two. "See? I can take anything! I'm not dizzy or hurt or anything! Now mommy please give me back my bubble toy, I promise to be good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:07 pm

Sora: I don't know, it's just. . . Mommy? Uh, what? D-don't call me a mom. I'm not that much older then you, I'm a virgin, and why would you think that of me? Wait, don't answer that. . . Fine. . .

She let out a small sigh, and handed her the pipe.

Sora: And don't eat plates, they are bad for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:21 pm

S-she just ate part of a plate?! Aimee's face bore a look of shock that lasted throughout the entirety of Misa's I do what I want speech. Wait? Virgin? "Y-you really shouldn't speak of such things in public you know?" She spoke, trying to shake the embarrassment of having heard that uncomfortable comment. "And why are you giving the pipe back?"Aimee pressed on with a still worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:54 pm

"Yay!" Misa squealed happily as she accepted back the pipe, staring at it momentarily...before chucking it away. "Bah, I'm bored with it now...but hey guys! Why don't we have some fun?" She suggested, turning her head a solid 360 degrees which yeilded a menacing cracking it sound, before it turned back in place. "AAAAAAH yeah, that felt good. Now everybody! Cmon! Hop on my vespa!" Misa hopped onto her scooter, revving the engine a few times and slapping on a helmet that seemingly came from nowhere. "LETS ALL GO TO OZ! WHOS WITH ME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:01 pm

Sora stared, her mouth wide open. She just turned her neck 360 degrees.

Sora: You just turned your head in a complete circle. You just. . . But. . . What, no How? It's. . . No, you can't, you just can't. But you did. . . How. . . In. . . Full circle. . . Okay, I'm done. I have 2 broken ribs, and probably some more now, my head hurts, I'm tired, and hungry. Good night freaks.

Sora had a delirious smile at the end, and gave a small salute to Misa. She put her hand on her chest, then fell backwards onto the ground, completely out and snoring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:56 pm

Aimee shared Sora's agape maw at the unnatural spectacle given by Misa. "There is no way I'm getting on that thing when you're the on dri-" Once more her thoughts are cut short. This time by her new partner falling to the ground. Aimee dove to catch her, but she wasn't quite fast enough on the draw. "I-I missed..." She mumbled looking at the heap of limbs on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Long Last. Three's a Party?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4