Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At Long Last. Three's a Party?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:47 pm

Sora moved the wing to the left of her, and she looked over at it. Her smile was bright, if not a little small, and there was a bright look in her eyes to show she was excited about it.

Sora: Yeah, do you need anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:54 pm

A meister maybe. Aimee said half jokingly. What was she really asking anyway. W-why? do I seem... needy to you? She worried for a moment. You aren't supposed to let other people to worry about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:57 pm

Sora: I could be your meister. I won't mind that much about fighting shirtless, I guess.

Her smile got a little bigger as she played with the thoughts of her having two weapons. More importantly, she would have 2 friends, which was always a good thing for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:03 pm

Y-you would!? I-, I mean, you would? Aimee fought to contain her excitement. You wouldn't mind learning a new fighting style, and modifying your clothes to fit me? While she enjoyed the idea of finally having a meister, she wasn't sure if she could stand being put down again because they didn't understand what they were getting into. J-just make sure you know what you want okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:12 pm

Sora: I don't mind about changing my clothes and stuff. And sure, I guess I am sure I know what I want. So, I'm glad we are partners now, Aimee. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:29 pm

Losing focus, Aimee reverted to her human form again, facing away from Sora. After a few moments of shaking in silence, she turned suddenly and embraced Sora tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" She called out lifting Sora off the ground, and spinning her about. "I'll be the most dependable partner ever!" She cheered. Within the next moment she caught herself, and put the girl down. "I- um... I look forward to looking with you." She exclaimed in a professional tone, smoothing out her outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:36 pm

Sora was looking at the ground, tears streaming down her eyes. She was sniffing hard, and trying desperately to hold back her sobs, undoubtedly, of pain. She had her hands around her stomach, gripping it tightly as she cried. A small amount of blood was running down her lower lip where her teeth were biting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:46 pm

Aimee glanced over her shoulder at the girl. "A-are y-?" Realizing she had done something terribly wrong Aimee began to panic. "I-I- I'm sorry! W-what do I need to do?! What did I do in the first place?!" She rolled over the past view moments in her head, racing to discover what she had done. If she had remembered her manners, once more, this wouldn't have happened. "Y-you're bleeding." She exclaimed in worry, searching the area for a first aid kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:50 pm

Sora looked up, shaking her head.

Sora: No, it's fine.*Sniff* It's just, uh, my ribs may or may not be broken.

She didn't really want to tell Aimme the truth, but her reaction to Sora convinced her otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:03 am

"Y-your ribs? You've been walking around with broken ribs!?" I-is that what it's like to be a meister? "Why didn't you say something?! W-we need to take you to the nurse." Always remember, "most any problem can be avoided if one minds their manners". she thought to herself, repeating the motto of her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:13 am

Sora: No! I mean, no thanks. It's my healing powers. I don't actually heal people, I kind of take their injuries as mine. It's nice to have, but a little painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:31 am

"I-I'm so, so sorry. I-I didn't know!" She pleaded more. "Y-you should have told me." She couldn't control herself for some reason. Her tongue had never slipped so much in such a short time. "What do you need me to do?" There must be something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:34 am

She continued to look down, still avoiding eye contact with Aimee as much as she could. She really didn't want this conversation at the moment, she wanted to go back to the great feeling she was just having.

Sora: When you meet my other weapon, don't tell her about what my healing really does. If she knows, she might not let me do it, and it is a great skill to have and to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:11 am

What an absurd request. What a cruel bloodline! "But I-.." she tried to resist her request, but it wasn't her place to. "I-... Alright." She spoke after a moment of thought. "Well, today has been eventful enough yes?" Aimee tried her hand at a smile. "Let us go and get you some rest. Maybe some tea, and something good to eat?" She urged, trying to coax Sora out of the bathroom, and off to somewhere she could get proper rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:56 am

Sora gave a small nod, and started for her clothes. Shen she finished putting on her jacket, and started for the door.

Sora: Well, I know this really good cafe that has tea down the street. We can go there if you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:21 pm

Aimee held the door open for her new partner. Always remember from now on you idiot. Manners, manners, manners. She thought, scolding herself for the incident. "That sounds perfect." She finally responded with a smile. She was eager to meet her other partner as well, but she wasn't sure she would be able to face her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:46 pm

Sora thanked her for holding the door, then went to her destination. As they were walking, Sora's face started to turn bright red, and she turned to her.

Sora: So, if your family is rich, does that mean you have a good amount of money while you are here then for food and stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:01 pm

She had never really thought about the allowance they had provided her monthly, but it was considerable when compared to the other students at the Academy. "Yes, yes I suppose it is." Aimee responded in a serious tone, looking straight ahead. She remained relatively close to Sora, worried she might topple over or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:09 pm

Sora: So, do you happen to live in a big house then? Lot's of cleaning to do and other stuff like that. Maybe you could use the extra help around the place. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

"As it I need help." Aimee retorted, turning her nose up at Sora. Like is not so unusual, Aimee took the question with pride. After a few moments the nature of the question finally registered in her mind. "It's hardly big...." She blushed, as she felt embarrassed by what she just realized may be an unfair advantage to other students. "You're more than welcome to stay if you like. Your partner as well." She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:46 pm

Sora: Maybe not stay there. I kind of need a job right now, so that's why I asked. Anyway, here we are.

Sora opened the door to the cafe, and walked inside. She did a quick double take, to make sure if Misa was there or not. When she determined that Misa wasn't there, she lead Aimee to the front desk, ready for some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:59 pm

Aimee followed in wonderment. She couldn't begin to fathom how one could act so normal while bearing several broken ribs. "A job?..." Aimee had never had a job before. In fact she had never even considered one. Her parent's had always kept her far too busy with private tutoring, and combat instructors. "Is the schools allowance not enough? I can lend you a hand if you need it." She wasn't sure she could employ a team-mate as a maid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:10 pm

Sora: Well. . . Wait, school allowance? I didn't know the school gave out allowances? I always thought it was the parents job to supply the money for the children who go here. . . Well, I guess I don't really need a job then. Sorry about that, Aimee. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:25 pm

Aimee wore a crooked smile, as she was trying to hold back rude laughter. "N-no, I-it'-s fine." She barely got out, and took a seat near Sora. She really was as green as they come wasn't she. Coughing the smile away, she took a more professional pose. "So, when do I get to meet our other team member?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:23 pm

Sora: I'm not sure. Though you should be careful, she's kind of random. As in she carried me through town on her shoulders type of random. Also, I should explain to you some other stuff about Misa as well. . . But, let's get our food first, because I'm kind of hungry right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Long Last. Three's a Party?    At Long Last. Three's a Party?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Long Last. Three's a Party?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next