Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Weapon and The Witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Weapon and The Witch Empty
PostSubject: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:29 pm

Jui sat outside of a restaurant not to far away from the DMWA academy, she was casually reading her books about Kishins and witches. They all had the same content, witches or evil and so are kishins, they are to be killed on sight ect. She got tired of all this and shut the book placing it to her side, she then looked to a waiter that had her drink and took it from him. She then gave him a tip and sat there stirring her drink with the tiny umbrella that came with it, she took a sip before going back to stirring her drink. One hand stirring the other hand resting her head on it as she thought of ways to prove that not all witches or kishins were bad, that maybe some were good. She took another sip of her drink before sighing and staring up into the daytime sky, wind blowing her hair short hair softly with the breeze, she smiled and layed her head down on her arms that were now crossed together. She then drifted off to a world of daydreaming and wonders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:37 pm

Julia walked away from the DWMA, holding her father's staff in one hand and books in the other. She decided that she would get something to eat. She was still wearing her common black fedora and outfit. (See bio if you want a visual) She found the nearest resturant to the academy. She saw it was packed and the only seat availible was next to a brown haired girl, "Mind if I sit here?" Julia asked as polite as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:48 pm

Jui was in the middle of a dream were she had found a peaceful kishin that had helped her prove that not all kishins and witches were bad. She dreamt that they fell in love and lived happily ever after like in every fairytail she had read. She then opened her eyes and looked to Julia "Go ahead and sit down, there is plenty of room for the both of us." she then drunk the rest of her drink and placed it back on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:52 pm

"Thanks" Julia said as she sits down and orders a drink. "So what's your name?" Julia asked curious at this daydreaming girl sitting across from her. She looked to be a little older than her but not by much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:59 pm

Jui raised a eyebrow to this girl then nodded "No problem, and my name is Juia or Jui." she silently looked at a table for a bit then to the witch. She seemed a bit younger than herself but age was not really important to here, it just depended on their personality. "So what is your name? It would be only fair if you told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:03 pm

OOC: Does your char know she's a witch?

"Julia, Nice to meet you Juia." Julia was curious about this girl and continued, "You a student at the academy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:07 pm

Juia smiled brightly and nodded "yes I am a student at the DMWA, its nice to meet you Julia. Hehehe Juia , Julia." Are names sound alot alike"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:09 pm

"Indeed" Julia smiled as she received her drink and took a sip. "So are you a weapon or meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:14 pm

Juia looked to the waiter and gave him her empty cup before looking back to Juilia "I am indeed a weapon, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:17 pm

"I'm a m-m-meister." Julia said nervous of the question, "Sorry but I must go."

OOC: Julia went through some changes in a thread earlier today. I will make a thread in the infirmary and they may continue meeting there. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:19 pm

Juia was confused on why she had to leave but she sighed and waved good bye to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weapon and The Witch   The Weapon and The Witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weapon and The Witch
Page 1 of 1