Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L Empty
PostSubject: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 9:49 am

Timestamp:
7 July
11:00 AM
About a few months after "Spelunking in Greece"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora climbed up the stairs to Shibusen and looked at the school building. It wasn't as beautiful as it was before. It just reminded her of the past. However she still wanted to be there, because she knew that it's her destiny. As a witch Aurora was obligated to use the (un)famous "Soul Protect" spell to hide her soul wavelenght. The witch turned to see the city, she forced herself to smile when she saw it.
"Well..The city still looks f**king awesome from here." She said to herself.
Aurora needed and wanted to find a new weapon. She started to think of a way to bring the potentional weapon's attention. She needed to focus. That's why she pulled out a cigarette from a pack hidden in her pocket and lit the cigarette. "I need to forget about my damn past..*Sigh* Not possible, I guess." Aurora was speaking to herself as she was searching through the stuff in her black packpack.
The witch finally finished her cigarette and threw it away, then she walked into the school building..
Once she walked in, she looked around, searching for the new students.
Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 7:38 pm

Heiko made his way up the steps to the DWMA. He still couldn't completely believe there were others like him in this world, able to change from their human forms to a weapon form. It was so surreal, so hard to believe. Oh well, it brought a bit of comfort to him, knowing that there were others in this world that could help him learn how to master his unique powers. And maybe do something for the world to impress his parents.

Heiko was used to being an outcast back in Munich, but in this city, it seemed like everyone was an outcast to the rest of the world. It wouldn't be hard to make friends here, right? Or to find a partner called a "meister" that his father told him about. It was just a matter of settling in and being yourself.

Heiko finally reached the top and put his hand on the door that lead to the inside of the DWMA. Before walking in, Heiko took a few deep breaths, preparing him for whatever strange, filthy, disgusting monstrosities may lay behind those doors. Heiko opened the door, but kept his eyes closed, still not prepared to truly embrace everything in front of him. After a few seconds of silliness, Heiko opened his eyes to see the back of someone's head. This person had very long dirty blonde hair and was standing in Heiko's way.

Heiko reached out with his hand a bit timidly, a bit nervous. Just as he was about to come in contact with the person's shoulder, he stopped himself. There had to be around this guy without disturbing him. Heiko looked around for any crack of space, but there was none to be found. Heiko didn't entirely know why he was so scared right now. It's not like this guy would hurt him or anything, right? Heiko reluctantly tapped on the stranger's back, "Excuse me sir.... You're in my way." Heiko said in a warm and friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:28 am

Aurora was looking around the main hall of the school, giving it a nostalgic look. She suddenly remembered all those good times, she spent there. However now she was alone in this school. Almost very her friend was not a DWMA student anymore. The witch closed her eyes, forgetting about the whole world. She didn't notice that she was blocking the way into the building. Well, usually people come earlier, that's why Aurora didn't think of moving a bit to the left or right.

Thanks to her imagination she was younger self walking through the hallways of the school. She smiled, when she remembered how shy she was back then. How problematic was speaking to the others. Also she remembered when she realized that there are worse things from being afraid of people.

But suddenly she felt someone tapping her back and saying "Excuse me sir.... You're in my way"
That stopped her moment of nostalgia, of..thinking about her past. The past that she would like to forget, but wasn't that bad as she thought.
Aurora opened her eyes and turned to face the stranger. "Do I look like a "sir" to you, boy?! " She asked the boy angrily, staring at him, right in the eyes. The atmosphere got suddenly tense. Well, Aurora forgot that it was actually her fault because she was the one who blocked the way. However, that guy called her per "sir" which hit right in her pride.

The witch looked at the boy inspecting him. She suddenly realized that he must be a new student, because she didn't remember seeing him before. But still, it didn't change the fact that she was angry.
However deep inside she started to wonder. Aurora noticed the boy's bracelet. "Interesting...This might imply that he's from Germany..Or..From Europe. Or he's been to Germany.." She thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:15 am

Heiko smiled, coming to the assumption that maybe the boy in front of him would just move and be understanding of him being a new student. Maybe they'd even be friends too! Heiko was excited by all of these prospects, but they weren't really prospects. The boy just imagined them up himself.

There was a slight pause from the moment Heiko had touched the stranger to the moment the stranger turned to him. Waiting made Heiko a little uncomfortable. Did he do something wrong? Was there something culturally offensive about what he'd just done? Heiko was shocked when the boy.... Er, girl.... Turned around to face him.

Heiko's eyes were now wide open and he began blushing madly. Man, girls were never really Heiko's thing. And this certainly didn't look good for his reputation, getting yelled at for having mistaken a girl for a boy.

Apologetic words began to from at Heiko's lips, but none of them came out. A moment of silence ensued. Heiko noticed a few people were beginning to stare. Although Heiko was used to negative attention, this was America. He didn't know how stuff worked here!

"Umm...." Heiko finally spoke up, hoping to get the girl's forgiveness. Heiko's face was still incredibly red, showing his embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Heiko began to shake his hands in her face like a madman. Noticing how stupid he must have looked, Heiko put his stupid hands down. "It's just.... You're really tall for a girl." Heiko explained himself, examining the girls face now. The long hair should've been a dead giveaway that she was a girl. There really was no reason to assume she was a man. And she was actually kind of pretty. "I'm sorry." Heiko apologized again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:40 am

Aurora's face expression suddenly changed. Perhaps, she forgot about the anger that was shown on her face. The witch started to giggle quietly when she saw him blushing. But soon she realized that they were getting unwanted attention on from other students. It made her feel unconfortable. But at that moment she was getting too amused to react. A wide grin appeared on her face.

Suddenly she decided to play with the boy a little.
She crossed her arms and tried to make a serious face.
"Oh..Is it really that strange for a girl to be tall? Or maybe you don't see girls too often, huh?" She said in a serious voice.

However Aurora failed to keep playing for too long. She burst with laughter.
It took her a while to calm down.
She wiped the tears that her eyes produced during the laugh and looked at him with a smile.

"Sorry man..But..Your face was so hilarious.." She said before giggling a bit.
"I couldn't stop myself from making fun of your reaction."
She was looking at him with that amused face expression of hers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:00 am

Heiko was confused as to why the girl began to laugh at him. Did he say something wrong again? When he heard what she had to say, Heiko blushed even more, this time with a bit of anger oozing out of his voice, "What? No. It's definitely the first one." He said, beginning to sweat a tiny bit. It wouldn't have bothered him as much if it was someone back in Munich saying all this to him. He'd just kick their ass. But one, this is not Munich, this is America. And two, this was a girl. Heiko couldn't bring himself to harm a female, he was a gentleman after all.

When Heiko realized that she was playing with him the whole time, he felt even more angry and embarrassed than before. How could he have shown so much vulnerability to someone that he barely even knew? "Wow." Was all Heiko could say, looking around at the people. "Could you just please move?" He asked her, not in the mood to hang around any longer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:19 am

Aurora sighed and moved as the boy asked. She suddenly felt sorry for being such a mean person.
But well, it was his fault too, tho. The witch scratched back of her head, thinking about apologizing.
"Hey, I didn't want to offend you, okay?" She said a bit coldly for which she scolded herself in her thoughts.

Aurora sighed again, thinking that she made the situation even more awkward.
"So..Uh..You're new, right? From Europe?" She asked him, because she didn't want to make him her enemy.

Actually when she remembered the old times, she realized that her old self would never make fun of anyone. Plus, she would stutter alot! And..blush everytime someone spoke to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:32 am

Heiko began to walk past the girl, ignoring her apology. It was only the first minute of the first day and he already felt humiliated. Moving to America would probably be a pain in the ass if all the people were like this. However, Heiko stopped in his tracks as he heard the girl ask him a question.

"Yeah, I'm new here." He turned to look at her. "And yes, I'm from Europe. Germany more specifically." He answered her two questions. "How do you know that?" He asked the girl, forgetting about his German bracelet. It was strange that someone could just assume someone else was a foreigner. It confused him even more back at home when his father could easily identify what state in Germany people were from just by the way they walked and dressed.

Heiko completely forgot about how she'd embarrassed him just a minute ago and stood there, waiting for her response. Everyone that'd been watching a few moments cleared out, that was one thing to be happy about.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:45 am

"That bracelet of yours..They sell it only in Germany.." Aurora said quietly, with guilt in her voice. "I've seen them during my schooltrip to Germany, when I was younger." She added.

The witch knew that she couldn't fix what happened, well she didn't predict that this guy can get offended so easily. The more she thought of what happened, the more she regretted her behavior towards the stranger. Also people from Europe don't come too often to the DWMA because it's too far from their homes.

Aurora suddenly understood the situation she'd put him in. He was a new student in a school that was located in another counrty. He didn't know anyone. It was his first day and she already managed to make fun of his reaction. "I've let myself become arrogant..Shit" She thought to herself.

"Uhm..." She tried to say something, but she didn't really knew what to say.
Aurora decided to remain quiet and wait until the boy says something, or leaves to start his adventure with Shibusen. Well, the adventure that started bad for him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:10 pm

Heiko forgave the girl for what she'd done to him a moment ago. People had bad days from time to time, maybe she was just one of those people. "Oh, my bracelet?" He held his arm up, looking at it. Heiko never truly admired the bracelet, but it sure did look nice. The only reason he'd gotten it was so that he wouldn't forget about where he came from.

"A school trip?" Heiko raised an eyebrow at the girl, "It's pretty far to get to Germany from the States. Why would you want to take a school trip all the way over there?" Heiko asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:20 pm

Aurora smiled and then giggled quietly. She realized that the stranger assumed that she was an american. It was a bit amusing in her opinion. Especially because she knew that american primary schools would never sent their students to Europe for a school trip.

"Oh..You think that..No, no. I'm not from 'murica..Heh..I'm from Europe too! From Czech Republic to." She smiled to him very warmly. Actually the witch was happy to meet someone from Europe. The fact that she had a nice opportunity to make friends with someone from Germany made her feel even more happy. She liked German people and their country..Well..She didn't like their language, it was too difficult in her opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:40 pm

Heiko's face lit up. This girl was also from Europe! He thought that he'd be the only one, seeing how far Death City was from Europe.

"Hmm.... die Tschechische Republik." Heiko said with his German accent. He'd never been to the Czech Republic before and didn't know much about them. He was always stuck in his own little world. Munich was the only place he planned on staying until all this happened to him. All he knew about the Czech Republic was that it bordered Germany, and that maybe him and his parents could've gone over there to visit if they hadn't been so poor.

"What brings you here then?" Heiko asked the girl, looking around at the grand school. Even though he wasn't used to America yet, and Death City didn't look like any of the other American major cities he'd searched up on the internet, he sure did like it. It was different from anything else he'd seen in his entire life. "I mean.... It's just so far from home." He told her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:54 pm

Aurora crossed her arms and smiled warmly to him. "You know...I've discovered that the DWMA might be a place where I should be. You know..I want to fight the evil, to make this world a better place..Or.." The witch suddenly stopped speaking, like she needed time to think of what she should say. "Uhm..Anyway. I've been in this school for..one..maybe two years. I don't really remember. It's just..I've stopped counting time. There are more important things than it." She said looking away for a moment, feeling that the memories came back again

"What brings you here, Herr deutsch?" The witch asked with curiosity in her voice.
"You're far from home too."

Aurora was not planning to tell him about her being a witch. She knew that most people see witches as the monsters who kill or hurt people for fun. If they only knew that it's a part of their nature and some of them cannot control it. If they only knew that some witches try to help the huamnity fight the other witches. Such witches are the traitors of their own kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 2:56 pm

Heiko gave the stranger a small smile as he listened to what she had to say. Heiko respected her reason for coming to the DWMA, for it was a very good reason. But there was just something off about her while she was talking to him. It sounded as though there was something else she wanted to tell him, but refrained from doing so. Almost like she had something to hide. But it was whatever, she had the right to keep things secret. Besides, they'd just met each other. It's not like either one of them had to tell each other their whole life story.

"Why am I here?" Heiko asked. Heiko put a hand on his chin and looked down, making it appear as though he was in really deep thought about the next few words he'd say. "To be honest, I really don't know why I'm here." Heiko looked back up at her and said in a very anticlimactic way as he shrugged his shoulders, "I got caught up in some stuff back at home. My parents thought I needed to be disciplined better, so they sent me here."

Heiko chuckled a bit at the name she'd given him. Herr Deutsch. "I'm Heiko, Heiko Reus." Heiko stuck his hand out to her as he made complete eye contact with the girl. "What is your name?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 3:17 pm

Of course she had things to hide. She had many reason to. Everyone have their little secrets. Aurora had them too.
Heiko's response surprised her a bit, but also made her feel disappointed. It was the first time when she met a person that didn't have plans for the DWMA. Well, she could help him a bit as every more experienced DWMA sudent would do.

Aurora had some questions for Heiko but most of them she decided to keep for later. They had to have a topic for some interesting conversations, right? Hobbies, past, etc.

"Aurora, Aurora Foster. Nice to meet you, Heiko." She said shaking his hand and looking him in the eyes. Hey, can I ask you a question? Are you a weapon or a meister?" She asked him. The witch's eyes started to shine from curiosity.
He didn't know it but his answer would change their future! In...Aurora's opinion, of course.
Heiko's appearence would imply that he's a weapon. Because most male meisters are very well built. However, his appearence would be also because of his age. Aurora actually didn't know how old he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 3:33 pm

Heiko felt a chill go up his spine as Aurora returned the look and looked him straight in his eyes. Heiko shook his head left and right to get the chills out of his system. There was something about her eyes that gave Heiko a strange feeling. He didn't know how to explain it.

Heiko quickly redrew his hand and put it in his pocket. "It's nice to meet you to, Aurora...." Heiko said quietly, looking down at the ground. That was a bit awkward. "Me?" Heiko looked back up at Aurora when she asked about if he was a weapon or meister. "I'm a weapon, what are you?" Heiko asked Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 3:43 pm

So Aurora was right. It made her feel confident. She thought that she's awesome like Sherlock Holmes himself!
"I'm a meister.." She said surprisingly quiet. The girl also looked away when she told him that. It wasn't really a lie, but it also wasn't 100% truth, which made Aurora feel uncomfortable. She hated avoiding the truth, but she felt that it's the right thing to do.
Sadly, she knew that sometimes the weapons can tell if their meister is a witch by just feeling their soulwavelenght. It was not a secret that the witches had a lot different souls and soul wavelenghts than humans.

If Heiko was going to become Aurora's weapon and someone was wielding him before, he would feel the difference beetween his ex-wielder' wavelenght and Aurora's.
"Well..Actually I'm looking for a new weapon." She suddenly told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 3:56 pm

Heiko perked up at Aurora saying she needed a new weapon. "Really?" He asked her, his voice cracking from excitement. This was great news. He'd made a new friend and might have found his partner. And all this just from walking in through the front doors to the Academy. Heiko probably had to be the luckiest student. He noticed Aurora's discomfort though.

"Hey, Aurora...." Heiko said, letting his tongue get adjusted to the girl's name. "Are you alright? You've been really uncomfortable and acting kind of weird from the moment we've started speaking." Heiko asked the girl, wondering what was bugging her. If she had a problem, he wanted to see if there was something he could do to help fix it. "Is there something bothering you?" He asked her in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 4:05 pm

Her face got suddenly pale. "N-No..It's nothing.."
She wasn't ready to tell him many things about herself. She needed to tell him something fast, to end up the topic. Aurora's decision was a very tough one. She decided to ask him about his knowledge about the witches.

"Can I ask you a question..? It's not very important, but it will feed my curiosity. What do you think about the witches? You know women who use magic, can turn into an animals.." She asked. The witch made the question sound really unimportant, like she didn't really care about his answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 4:19 pm

Heiko raised an eyebrow at Aurora's erratic behavior. If there was any hope of him thinking she was alright, it was gone. Now he knew something was up for sure. But like earlier, she has the right to keep things to herself if she didn't wanna tell him. And Heiko knew that she was trying to change the subject to avoid telling him, so he decided to let her be. There was no point in being stubborn with someone that he'd just met and obviously didn't want to talk about their problems.

"What? Witches?" Heiko was confused. So first, there's people that can turn into weapons and then there are witches that can turn into animals. Why didn't his dad tell him all this before he got to Death City? "I mean.... I guess they're okay?" Heiko answered randomly, not sure if the question was truly important or not, "Witches are usually evil in the movies and fairy tales, but I'm sure that some of them are good? Is that the right answer?" Heiko was clueless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 4:30 pm

If Aurora's behavior was erratic for Heiko before, then now he would probably think that her behavior is just totally strange and suspicious. However, Aurora decided to finally tell him that one thing about herself. But she noticed that he knew nothing about the world of the DWMA, Death city and other things connected to it. It was actually good for the witch, because he didn't know any popular stereotypes.

The girl moved closer to the boy. Like..very close and whispered into his ear.
"Okay..If...Uhm..It'll be the most risky thing, I've ever done in this building..but..Uhm..You should probably know this. I'm a witch. Remember, it's a secret! " She said with almost scared tone. Aurora took a few steps back and looked him in the eyes.
"Now, once you know it, I can ask you with a clear heart. Would you like someone like me to be your meister, Heiko?" She asked.
Of course she was risking a lot, because she met him just a while ago. However, because he didn't know too much about the witches' crimes, there was a possibility that he won't try to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 4:51 pm

Heiko watched Aurora as she began to get closer and closer to him. "Ummm...." Heiko tried to take a step back, but remembered the door was there, so it'd be useless. Heiko began to shiver a bit as she leaned in close to his ear and whisper into it. His personal space was never intruded on like that before and not so unexpectedly.

What he heard in most cases would've made him laugh, but Heiko could tell Aurora was serious. Heiko had a thousand questions to ask her before, but a thousand turned into a million. "Wait, what?" He looked Aurora, making sure she was serious. The first time, she'd been messing with him, he didn't want to look like an idiot again if she was pulling some sort of prank on him again. Fortunately, it didn't look that way. Unfortunately, it seemed she was telling the truth.

Heiko looked around, there were plenty of people still around, so it probably wasn't best to discuss this out in the open. Ignoring Aurora's question, Heiko asked her another question. "Is there some secret place we can talk?" Heiko asked her with a serious look in his eye. He didn't just wanna shake this off like it was nothing. Witches were widely believed to be a bad thing in fairy tales and in real life. But Aurora didn't seem like a bad person, so he needed to discuss this with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:21 pm

Aurora turned around to make sure that no one is watching them. The witch took Heiko outside the school building and then behind it, so no one can hear their conversation. Aurora was very stressed. It was obvious that she disliked talking about what she really is. Obviously if you put anyone in a such situation they would behave the same way Aurora did.

The girl was looking at him like her life depended on him and his future decisions. Aurora tried to act calm, but her eyes would tell him everything. She didn't want to have any problems.
"Now...*Sigh* Now we can talk" She said quietly.
They were alone there. If Heiko was afraid of her he would  find this suspicious. But truth to be told: She was a lot more scared than he would be. "I'll answer EVERY your question... But please.. Don't tell anyone" She was begging him like a desperate person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:51 pm

Heiko followed Aurora outside to the back. Preparing for all of this to be some sort of joke, he raised his defenses.

Once they were outside, Heiko opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by Aurora. His eyes opened at the sudden realization that this was real life. It wasn't a bluff, she really was a witch. And here Heiko was with someone's life in his hands. Although this was an easy secret to keep, Heiko still felt a little shocked. Heiko knew this wasn't a game the second Aurora started begging him to not tell anyone.

"Ok, ok," Heiko put his hand up to silence her pleading, "I'm not gonna tell anyone, I promise." He smiled at her, showing the sincerity in his word. "I just need you to answer a few questions." Heiko kept smiling at her. Aurora looked very distraught and uncomfortable in the current position Heiko had unknowingly put her in. He didn't want to make her feel any worse.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:09 pm

The witch sighed in relief. She was happy that Heiko is going to keep the secret. "I knew that he's an OK guy" She thought. The witch calmed down a bit. His words make her feel safer.
"Well ..I've just promised to answer every your question" The witch said and smiled warmly.

Aurora wanted tomhug him to show how happy she was thanks to the feeling of being safe.
Aurora was afraid that some students hatred towards the witches is so big that they would even try to kill her for being a witch.
It was a normal for her to feel afraid every time her secret is in danger.
And as the witch promised, she was going to answer his every question. She was not afraid to tell him truth and only the truth. Well she still wanted Seiko to be her partner. Strange thing, but she already liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next