Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julia's recovery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:22 pm

Julia had been in the infirmary for two days now. Two days since she met Juia and visited the cemetery. The extreme silence of the medical room made her roaming thoughts on June even worse. Julia's wolflike body parts were showing although she still decided she must interact with someone. Julia asked the nurse if she could summon her friend Juia, who studies here at the academy, and she said yes. In the nest few minutes the nurse went about summoning Juia.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:30 pm

Juia had been reading up more on kishin finding a intresting book on how one becoems a kishin cause surpriseingly she didn't know how, when she heard a voice call for her she instantly stood up and went to the nurse "What may i assist you with Ma'am?" wehn she heard that the girl Julia wanted to see her she nodded and headed to the infirmary. When she reached Julia's room she walked in and stood next to her bed looking to her. "What happened to you Julia?" she asked worry for her.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:36 pm

"It's a long story, I found a student in a graveyard and talked to her. Little did I know that she was on her way to becoming a kishin egg. Luckily someone was able to bring me here." Julia said, "Its been really boring here so I hope you don't mind me calling you here."

OOC: Julia has small wolf ears, wolf teeth and (it's not apparent atm but,) a tail due to her being a witch. Also she has a cast on one of her legs and one of her arms. Long Dr.Stein esc stiches on her other arms and chest from the fight.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:11 pm

Juia sighed and hugged Julia tightly giveing no care to her features, she then kissed her cheek and smiled "Well i'm glad your okay now....." she then took a chair and sat down next to her looking her over "So do you remeber this studenys looks?"
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:15 pm

"She looked to be about 16, with white hair and yellow eyes. She was average height and very slim. Her name was June." Julia said remembering the horrible encounter in the graveyard, "Can we please change the subject, i don't like remembering that night. Which is the main reason I called you here."
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:55 pm

Juia nodded "Sorry about asjking you about all this question asking and such.....How have you been these past few days?" she asked guessing wishing she hadn't said that for it was a stupid question to ask.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:57 pm

"I've been fine, just really bored in here." Julia said as she continued, "Funny, i was looking for a weapon and ended up almost dying to one."
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 4:59 pm

Juia didn't know wether to laugh at that or feel bad for what happened to her "I'm so sorry about what happened to you." she took Julia's hand into her how "I truely am."
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

"it's alright, its no like it's your fault." Julia said as she looked at the time. "You should probably be getting to your next class though."
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 7:15 am

Juia shook her head, puffing up her cheeks "No! If they think they can separate me from you because of class, they've got another thing coming." She then quickly stood up and saluted to Julia"I, Juia Laref, promise to hereby stick by your side till the end of the world! And then some!" She then sat back down and grabbed Julia's hand "If I am pulled out of here, I will work it out...okay?" She said with a sweet smile "Can't leave you bored...now can we?"
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 10:36 am

Julia smiled deeply as she looked at the girl who was being so nice to her. "Thanks alot Juia" she said as she looked at her holding her hand, enjoying her company already, "So... what have you been up to for the last couple days then?" she wondered as she had no idea.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 11:09 am

Juia shrugged, gazing around the infirmary with intrest "I haven't been doing much, watching tv, studying, helping others out...oh, also community service." She sat on the edge of Julias bed now, still holding her hand as she did so "Have they been treating you well in here?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 11:12 am

Julia listened to what she said with a smile and looked at her gratefully, "Well of course they are silly, the people here are the reason why I am alive" she said as she looked around the infirmary too, which has been her surrounding for awhile, she knew everything in her sight as best as anyone could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julia's recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia's recovery   Julia's recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julia's recovery
Page 1 of 1