Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora's Recovery (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nora's Recovery (open) Empty
PostSubject: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:20 pm

Nora sat up in his bed, reading a text book. It had been about two days since the encounter with Vinnie and Glaucon. His wound was still far from healing, but it had started to seal up. He got twenty-two stiches in his side, and it hurt to move. Drake had visited him often, bringing him his schoolwork.

Nora decided that after he recovers, he'll stronger than ever! He'll finally find an open mission, and be sure to snatch it up before anyone else takes it. Even though it has been a year since he became partners with Drake, he was still empty on souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

A few weeks pass, and Nora can finally continue to live. He gets dressed back in clothes Drake brought him and gets ready to go. "Thanks for everything." He tells the nurse that had taken care of him. "No problem, hun." She said as Nora gave her a hug. This was the same nurse that fixed up Drake's back. Nora and Drake left the Infirmary, heading towards their next class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:11 pm

OOC: Can I join?

*James had just woken up when he realized he was supposed to meet Destiny before class, so he was running down the hall and crashed into Nora and Drake. James flew and hit the wall*

James: "Ah, why don't you watch where your going!"

*James grabs Nora and holds him against the wall*

(Im not going to hurt him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:04 pm

Ooc: sure

"Ahh!" Nora sucked in a breath as James pushed him against the wall. He held his side in pain, which was wrapped in bandages. Drake grabbed James, trying to pull him back. "Leave him alone! Ge just got of the infirmary!" Drake said, still pulling on James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 12:51 am

*James drops him to the floor and sees Destiny, so he walks to her. She puts her hands on his face, smiling,and moves his mask revealing his white and red eye. James looks away with sorrow and regret In his eye. Revealing his eye to Nora and Drake.*

"Destiny..."
Destiny:"What I like your eye, I think it's cute."

*He turns around looking at the 2 boys and since his familiar is a wolf, James and Destiny talked by the door, then James howled with great force, blowing the lockers open. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:13 am

Nora sat on the ground, holding his side and taking deep breaths. Drake squinted when he saw James' eye."What's with your-" All of a sudden, Drake was pushed back from the force of the howl as the lockers flung open. "What the hell did you do?!" Drake asked. A locker flung open and smacked into Nora's side, causing him to yell in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:51 am

*James walked on and his anger was still in side of him so he punched a locker causing it to cave in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:35 pm

Ooc: so, not a lot of stuff to be done in this thread, as it was meant to take place in the infirmary. I figured it was done after my second post since four days and no comment. I am going to end it right here if that's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:02 pm

OOC: thats totally fine. Because I forgot all about this and i didnt even know about how i was going to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Recovery (open)   Nora's Recovery (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nora's Recovery (open)
Page 1 of 1