Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) Empty
PostSubject: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

It's been about a day since Sora fainted in the middle of a cafe. And from that time, she was taken to the infirmary, bandaged up in a lot of areas, and was told to stay in there for a couple of days. It was about 4:30 p.m. or so, and Sora was not a happy camper. She was the one that was going to be a doctor, she should not have to stay in the in here for a couple of days to recover. It was just embarrassing to be here, it really was. The only bright side was the her ribs were feeling better. That, and a fresh pair of clothes, even if it was one of those hospital gowns that reveals the wearers rear end. She let out a depressed sigh, and sat by the window, watching some birds fly by in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:07 am

Nora walks in talking with a nurse. "And you're sure Julia's ok." he asked the nurse. "Yes, she is expected to make a full recovery." the nurse answered. Nora was still concerned about Julia, from the horrible encounter with June. He himself almost had to be put in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:26 am

Chloe walked slowly into the infirmary. Chloe was completely lost. Despite being able to use her wavelength to sense things. She was still blind and she couldn't tell where people were. As she was walking she almost tripped but managed to stay up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:47 am

Sora turned around hearing voices. Two people and a nurse were now here with her. Why are they here, they have no reason to be here. Well, they might, but that didn't stop Sora from getting flustered with the people. She turned back to the window, more comfortable with the birds then with the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:50 am

Chloe thought she found some people and decided to ask them why barely anyone was there. She walked slowly and began to talk to the girl in the bed, "Hello" she said shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:57 am

Sora jumped at the girls words, almost falling out of her bed. She got off the bed and started rubbing her arm.

Sora: Uh, h-hi there. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:01 am

Julia's face and eyes didn't move as she continued. "What's your name?" Chloe said curious at the person before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:06 am

Sora: Um, I'm Sora. I-it's nice to, uh, meet you.

Sora backed up a little more, trying to figure out why this girl is talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:08 am

Chloe felt how Sora was slightly weirded out by Chloe. "I'm blind ok, im not an alien, you don't need to treat me like one." Chloe proclaimed feeling even more different than her class mates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:12 am

Sora: Oh. W-well, that's not what I was thinking about. It's just, t-this is the i-infirmary. So, it's kind of weird to have s-some here to talk with. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:14 am

"I'm pretty lost." Chloe said slightly relieved at her not being singled out by her. "Why is nobody here?" she asked in her heavy french accent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:53 pm

Sora: I guess that nut much people are hurt, then. Or all the hurt people are not here, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Well sorry, im still kinda new here." chloe said felling like an idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:07 pm

Sora: No, it's fine. I'm fairly new here as well. I only found out yesterday that the school gives you allowances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:10 pm

"They do?" chloe said confused and suprised. Chloe then felt around for a seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:12 pm

Sora: Yeah, I kind of wish I knew a while go. It would have made my life a lot easier instead of trying to get a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:13 pm

"I tried to get a job once, didn't go well." Chloe said saddened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:16 pm

Sora: Oh. Well, I am sure everything will end well for you. At least, I hope it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:17 pm

"So what happened to you" Chloe asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:21 pm

Sora: Uh. . . Nothing important really. I just might have fainted. . . Andhavesomebrokenribs. But, it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:23 pm

"Aw i feel bad for you." Chloe said as she stood up to try and hug her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:28 pm

Sora was trying to figure out what Chloe was doing. When she realized it, her whole face turned bright red.

Sora: Oh, uh. Okay. . .

Sora took small steps forward to the girl, and walked up to embrace her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:30 pm

before Chloe could do anything her phone rang and she had to get it. "Sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:33 pm

Sora nodded, then sat on the bed. She starting humming to herself,waiting for something else to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:36 pm

Chloe put the phone away and stood there in very messy, classy clothing and very messy hair. "I'm done" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next