Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting a new friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

meeting a new friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:15 pm

Julia entered the home and was shocked by it. "It's amazing" was all she could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:24 pm

Luna smiled "it is isent it I love it here , I feel close to nature here. It so stuffy and cramped in the city and with me being a dragon witch who controls the wind I have to be free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:40 pm

"Yeah, so far from the elements out there. They speak very clearly here." Julia said, hearing the voices of the wind and water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:56 pm

Luna smiled at her"so what kind of witch are you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:58 pm

"Wolf" Julia said as she turned one of her hands into a feral claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:00 pm

She smiled " so you are in tune to nature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:13 pm

"Yes quite a bit actually." Julia said slightly losing herself, "I rely on them to guide me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:54 pm

Luna nodded and smiled at her. "Well fallow me and I will take your room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:56 pm

"Ok" Julia said smiling, "So do the elements guide you?" she said following Luna through the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:04 pm

Mostly the wind, but I do hear fire and water."she said opening up a door and mentioning for her to go inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:06 pm

Julia entered the room and was awed of it. "it looks great" she said smiling, as she explored the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:08 pm

She smiled at her, "im glad you like it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:09 pm

"Well can I get my things from the academy?" Julia said looking out the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:24 pm

Yes you may, and dont ask permission this house is yours now too so you are welcome to anything"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:24 pm

"Ok so what are you gonna do then?" Julia asked Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:36 pm

I need to go do some work in my little office ."she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Ok" Julia said as she departed from the house "See ya" 

OOC: End of Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting a new friend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3