Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting a new friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

meeting a new friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:31 pm

I can would you like to ride on me. Oh im a dragon witch"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:33 pm

"I know, and sure." Julia said and patting herself on that back that she percepted correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:46 pm

Okay, and how did you know"she looked at her curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:47 pm

"I can tell by looking at your soul. It's pretty easy." Julia said, proud of her ability
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:54 pm

Hmmm interesting, okay lets go."she said walking out of the cafe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:56 pm

"So where do you live?" Julia asked as she followed her new friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:23 pm

I live I a house made in a tree in the forest neer here."she said and once out side she shifted Into her travel form and waited for her to get on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:24 pm

Julia got on the massive white drake before her and said, "I love treehouses" signaling she was on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:36 pm

Luna nodded and herd a voice in her head"then you will love it, hold on."she said and suddenly her wings beat down and she takes to the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:37 pm

"So this is what its like to fly?" Julia asked breathtaken by the view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:39 pm

Amazing isent it , I love flying"she said in her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Is that it down there," she said pointing to a house in the forest below them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:49 pm

She nodded "yep hold on im gonna dive "she said and brought her wings in close and she made a hasty decent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:49 pm

"\"Okay" Julia said as she held on tight for the quick descent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:52 pm

The air rushes by quickly as they dicend and everything blurs then all of a suden before they hit grownd her wings snaped out and they landed gently on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:53 pm

"Woah" Julia said as she tried to exit shock from the landing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

Luna smiled "so what do you think of flying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Woah" Julia said starstuck, "Good at times, but deifinitly fun" Julia said as she dismounted Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:04 pm

Luna smiled and shifted back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

"So can you take me inside?" Julia asked again not trying to be rude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:28 pm

Luna nodded and lead her up the steps to the deck and into the lovely house

assets.dornob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tree-house-mansion.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Looks really nice." Julia said in awe of her being able to stay in this beautiful house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:03 pm

Thank you my ex husband had it made "she said with a sad smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:05 pm

"Oh sorry to hear that" Julia said, her happy attitude fading. "Lets go inside" she said changing the subject.

OOC: How much did she age since the age in her bio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:13 pm

Shes 23 right now I think )but she looks young)

She nodded "yeah lets go in "she said leading the way inside opening the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting a new friend
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next