Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 months of torture

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

8 months of torture Empty
PostSubject: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:43 pm

Elizabeth layed on her bed reading, it had been a month since she found out she was pregnant and that hatter left. And niw she was starting to show a bit she had gained weight. In the mornings she was tortured with spells of sickness. She would crave weird foods every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:56 pm

Hademaru and dante talked down stairs again. They usually talked and made sure Elizabeth couldn't hear them. Though certain parts like"Gyo-gan" or "I'll kill him." Came through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:02 pm

Elizabeth was trying to ignore them but her emotions were already touchyand frayed. she slamed the book down and walked out of the room to were they were talking. "Okay both of you stop if you want to talk about hatter you can do it infront of me. Instead of me catching horrible little snipets of the conversation. "She said glaring at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:20 pm

Hademaru jumped back, still not used to the new Elizabeth. "Sorry hun" dante said. "But he hasn't called you in a while and my friend is taking a while solo.." Suddenly there was a crash in the kitchen, a witch soul appearing there. "Speaking of- come in Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

Elizabeth jumped at the crash in the kitchen. When dante called to the persion Elizabeth looked at her"am I haveing my first appointment today?"she asked looking a bit scared and nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:32 pm

"Yup!" Came a familiar voice, and the one with the witch soul. It was the crow man from the hot springs, and his crow too. "Doctor Chaos reporting!" He said cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:37 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him sweetly then looked at dante." Okay I do know your friend and I do trust him." She walked over to him and hugged him" Im so glad its you thats my doctor and not some stranger. Before we start this let me try and call hatter." She said takeing out her phone and dialing hatters number
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:44 pm

What-gah-is-hah-up?" Asked Gyo-gan who seemed to be moving around a lot."Who is-rah-the doc-TOR." Some sweat drops formed on Hademaru and Dante's heads out of embarrassment. "I didn't think he would actually do it." They said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:50 pm

Hatter what are you doing?" She asked a curious look on her face." The doctor is chaos the guy whos bird fell in the hotsprings....." she said and looked at chaos curiously thinking of the last time she had seen himand mouthed the words "at the hot springs you wernt a witch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:56 pm

"It was a spring of DWMA students, did you expect me not to use soul protect?" Chaos asked, though his voice didn't change.

"Trying to kill a kishin egg. How is everything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:59 pm

Its going okay I miss you, its the first docers appointment so I thought you would want to be on call when he did it. But if your too busy I can call back lator."Elizabeth said looking sad at the prospect of having to hang up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Nu-uh. I promised I'd pick up even in a fight. So continuuuue- yah!" He said. Chaos motioned for Elizabeth to come over so he could have a look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:13 pm

Elizabeth smiled a bit and then walked over to chaos nervously."what exactly are you doing."she asked chaos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:25 pm

Just check up on the baby make sure it is developing right, no missing limbs the uSsual stuff." He said (time skip past cause idk what they do) "yep! Everything is a okay."

"Thank god!" Yelled Gyo-gan who just killed the kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:29 pm

Elizabeth smiled releaved at the news." Did you hear that hatter are son or daughter is doing okay." She said into the phone with a bright proud smile .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:37 pm

"Yep!" He yelled. "Hey chaos can you tell the gender?" He asked.

"Nopey! Not until the 5h month." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:41 pm

Elizabeth pouted "awwww I really want to know, thats so far away." She looked at them then tossed her phone to donte looking a bit green. She ran to the bathroom to empty her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

Ummm...what just happened?" Gyo-gan asked.

"Just vomiting from being pregnant." Dante said. "So how is it going with BH?"

"Well... We've set up a deal. Basically we play roulette in this black blood room, and we decide who controls for that fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Elizabeth was in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes. When she came out she looked worn down and she whiped her mouth." Sorry about that, uuuggh thats the worst part so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:27 pm

Yaho! 5th egg!" He screamed. "Princess you okay?" He asked. Chaos had seamed to had left at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:32 pm

Elizabeth smiled sweetly"yeah im okay, morning sickness sucks. So how close are you to being home for good, I mius you and im sure dante is getting tired of my mood swings."she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:41 pm

Far from it." He said sadly. "I'll let yout know when I am on my way... Yah know... I'm surprised my phone is working considering where I at" he caught himself before he gave away his location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:51 pm

Elizabeth sighed sadly when he caught himself. "Okay I guess, you need to call more often. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:58 pm

I'll call tomorrow okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:03 pm

Elizabeth smiled"yeah okay "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 months of torture
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next