Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 months of torture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

8 months of torture - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:27 pm

Elizabeth starts to panic" im im ..... stop please stop ....this is just a dream ...this is just a dream"she curls up in a ball and muttered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:30 pm

"Why couldn't you save us? Why couldn't you save us?" They chanted on and on, louder and louder, till she couldn't heat herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:34 pm

Stop "she screamed inbher dream. She creamed it in the waking world her body curlin in on itself .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Princess!" Came a voice over a phone waking her." Elizabeth answer me!" Gyo-gan sounded like he was breaking down in tears. "Elizabeth..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:41 pm

Elizabeth woke up and in a shaky sleepy voice said"I-im here "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:43 pm

"What the hell happened!?" He asked. "What the fuck is going on!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:46 pm

I I dont know, I keep having nightmares."she said frightened and scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:50 pm

"Look... Next time just sleep with Dante okay? You're worrying me." He said his voice full of concern. "I can't stand to even vhear you like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:53 pm

Im sorryfor worrying yoy , I dont want to bother her."Elizabeth said placing her hands on her belly and gazing down at it with love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:55 pm

I'll be home I'm two days okay? Just hang on until then." (Last nightmare)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:59 pm

Elizabeth sighed"okay ill see you soon

Last nightmare )

Elizabeth was super tired she hadnt slept alot between nightmares. But she felt really excited hatter was coming home tomorrow and tgen everything would be okay again. She shuffled to her room and layed in bed on her back and soon she fell into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:02 am

She dreamt of the night her and BH did IT. After words she appeared in a another dream where Gyo-gan had just gotten home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:04 am

Hatter ..."she said takking caution this dream she looked around."hatter is it really you ...your really home oh ive missed you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:07 am

"I know." He said in a serious tone. "You've said that multiple times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:10 am

W-whats wrong hatter"she asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:11 am

"You. You're what's wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:14 am

She looked shocked "what ...what did I do to make you angry with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:22 am

You know what you did. The thing the got you pregnant in the first place"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:25 am

Elizabeth looked hurt "what ... I had no choice I was doing it to protect you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:28 am

Yah right! You liked it and you know it! You betrayed me! I hate you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:31 am

Hatter.... no I didn't betray you I did what I did to save you."she said her heart renching at his last words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:37 am

Yes you did! You stabbed me in the back! My life would have been better off if BH had killed you!" Then all of her friends appeared, saying the last part. Then even her dead parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:41 am

Elizabeth felt somthing in her snap and tears started pouring down her face but she felt mildly amused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:49 am

She heard a voice. "Kill Gyo-gan." It said, and then she awoke to Gyo-gan sitting next to her.

"Hey princess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:52 am

Elizabeth gave him a creepy smile and got up and hugged him but soon it turned to tight and he couldn't breath. Elizabeth had a vacant look in her eyes like she wasnt really there but the same creepy smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 months of torture
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next