Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 months of torture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

8 months of torture - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:54 am

"Hey Princess... Can't breathe...." He said his face turning blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:56 am

Elizabeth continued and started to giggle thats when you knew somthing was wrong with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:59 am

Gyo-gan tried to scream, but he was out of air. The kishin stood up from her shadow and stabbed him. "Help..." He pleaded just like in her 1st nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:00 am

Do you want her to snap out of it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:04 am

There was a flash of recognishion befor she went vacant again and giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:06 am

"Elizabeth..." He said before coughing up blood. "Please.... Come back... Please tamaki needs us both."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:09 am

Elizabeths eyes went from vacan to semi here to confused to shock "oh no god what have I done"she yelled running over to him tears streaming down her face at the realization that she must have harmed him. She didnt evin notice the kishin egg behind her that was the real cause of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:13 am

"Run... Eliza*cough up blood* run....." He managed to say. "Run.... While you still can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:15 am

No I will not leave yoy"she says then screams for dante and hademaru. She looks at him and puts pressure on the stab to try and stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:21 am

"Yami..." He said, as his blood, which had pooled around him, turned black and shot through the thing. His hair turned white and Yami looked at her. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:27 am

Elizabeth smiled a bit tears were still streaming down her face"hello yami" she she said still puting pressure on his stab her chest rising and falling rapidly. Takumi chose this moment to wake up and become sir kicks alot."takumi sweetheart not right now mommys busy trying to save daddy, I know you want to meet him just hold on till I get the blood stoped."she cooed to her kicking child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:40 am

Dante and Hademaru came in quickly noticing the wound and rushed him to the ER.  After about 2 and half hours the came back, telling her Gyo-gan was going to be alright.  (shall we start a new thread at the time IT comes?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 2:01 am

Yes we should ))

Elizabeth was panicing she had almost killed her fiancee. And what was worse that he had just gotten home and then left In the ambulance and she couldnt come. when they can back and told her he was gonna be fine it made ger feel a bit better but not much she still missed him and now he was so close but yet so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 months of torture
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6