Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 months of torture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

8 months of torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:07 pm

(Wanna time skip 2 months there is gonna be a huge phone call.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:11 pm

Yep sure)

Elizabeth sat on the couch watching wax house eating popcorn. A blanket curled arond her to keep her warm. Her belly was obvious now and she couldn't deni she was with child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:24 pm

Elizabeth's phone rang. Contact: Hatter. Location: unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:26 pm

Elizabeth smiled and answers her phone "hi babe how are you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:29 pm

"Elizabeth, I'm about to tell you something but you have to promise not to come looking for me okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Elizabeth froze and looked confused "o-okay, what is it tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:48 pm

"I'm going to tell you where I an...... I am in the Bermuda triangle. You should see this place it is crawling with kishins! I think I'll be a death scythe by the time I get back!" He yelled eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:52 pm

Elizabeth gave a sad smile " yeah, well im glade your having fun. Just be carful okay wish I could be there with you. She said a bit bitterly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:01 pm

Oh... Sorry if I hurt you feelings." He said. "By the way, BH did the weirdest thing earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:06 pm

Elizabeth looked around and said "no its fine I just feel usless to you." Then her intreset was peeked "Oh yeah , what did he do "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:40 pm

" first of all he asked For control over my body. Then when I said no he didn't fight." He said as this was unusual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:47 pm

Hmmmm that is weird I wonder why he didn't fight "she wondered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 6:30 am

"I know its we-EEEEIRD! GOT TO GO MORE KISHIN EGGS!!" He yelled, caught slightly of guard. "one thing though, don't you ever say you are useless again, if it weren't for you, I would have givin up long ago. So don't think of your self so lowly okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:24 am

Elizabeth smiled at her end of the phone." Okay I wont do it again, I love you hatter go get em."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 3:51 pm

"Alright see ya." He said as he hung up the phone. Dante walked in afterwards, obviously having just woken up, her hair was a mess, her usual steam punkish outfit wasn't on, instead she was wearing lingerie with a cup of coffee in her right hand. When she saw Elizabeth she smiled showing that she was awake, rather than her normal groggy self when she wakes up, "So have you talked to him about IT yet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:13 pm

Elizabeth puts her face in her hands." No l, everytime I think of bringing it up I chicken out. How do I bring it up, I dont want to force him into anything just because im having his child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:19 pm

"hmmm.... you have a point....." Dante said as she sat in a near by chair. "I know when he gets here you get on one knee and ask him!" She said jokingly. Hademaru had left earlier to go get some food that Elizabeth had a craving for. (you decide that one.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:24 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed a bit." That would be very funny. Hmmmmm I wonder were hademaru is with my sushi." She said resting her hand on her slightly extended belly.(shes gonna cover it in wasabi and ginger lol )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:35 pm

(I can SEA she like seafood.... okay that pun hurt me.)

Hademaru came in again, though he seemed to have bought a bit more than he was told, at least as far as Elizabeth had told him to. "Here you go." He said giving her the amount she specified and put the others in the fridge.

"Well..." Dante began sipping her coffee. "to be honest I don't think he'll feel forced. He is already doing so much for you, mirage is probably not that far off." She finished. Hademaru stood their obviously confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Elizabeth smiled at hademaru"thank you so much this looks great."she says opening it and taking the containes of ginger and wasabi and place a layer of the green and pink stuff on a peace and poped it into her mouth. She hummed with satisfaction as the flavor spreads in her mouth." Yeah I guess your right dante. Okay, next time he calls im determined to bring it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:05 pm

"Alrighty. He Hade, while you are out... wanna get me some mc.donalds?" She asked.

Hademaru sighed. "Sure.... I guess." He said. "Well I have to go guys see ya!" He said as he ran out the door... er more flash stepped but same thing. (skip to next day since he calls once a day?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:18 pm

Elizabeth was in the dinning room eating some sushi that hademaru had stalked up fir her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:29 pm

Chaos appeared out of the middle of nowhere... again, though this time he managed to land on his feet, though they were in the sink mind you. "AH! Whoopsie!" He said. "Gonna have to work on that Niya ha ha!" Dante walked in calm, obviously used to this, even before the check ups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:59 pm

Elizabeth rooled her eyes with an afectonet smile." You really need to fix that and plan ahead."she said puting another mouth full of food in her mouths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 6:03 pm

"alrighty, time for check up number 5, ready to find out it's gender?" He asked. He took out the scanny thing, plugged it in and turned it on, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of torture   8 months of torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 months of torture
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next