Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paulette joins Sofia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Oh! I almost forgot." Kataro said as he stood up and slowly walked over to Metzger. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Here. It's the info on a knew Kishin in town. His name is Body Hunter, and he lives near the middle of town. He goes on random rampages, killing everything in sight, I think that we should take him out as soon as possible." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:13 am

Alan nods "sounds serious. I would offer to help but I have no meister..." He says, trailing off in hopes that Paulette would volunteer herself. [i]She seems so nice...maybe we could hang ou-wait, no! Keep your mind on what's important. Alan smiles slyly as his mind turns to the next subject that occurs to him "what about that Nebun guy I heard so much about lately?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:33 am

Kataro shuddered. "Please no. Don't mention that name... Nebun... Blech. I get nightmares just thinking about him." He said as he walked and sat back down next to Paulette. "He's a cruel demon. That's pretty much all I know about him. I don't know why he was driven to his point of madness, but he's unbeatable. He's probably just as strong as Lord Death." He said as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:55 am

Jet eyes darken when he hears Nebun's name and says "Don't ever mention that that thing again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

""So... Back to Body Hunter... You guys wanna gather anyone who's open and take him down...?" Kataro asked with a shrug. Then the door opened once again. A man wearing a tan, sandy, torn cloak walked in. He wore all tan clothes underneath his cloak, a tan fisherman hat, and a tan scarf that covered the bottom half of his face. He looked around the room for a short moment. "Is this the Sofia group...?" He asked as he poked his head into the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:04 pm

"ok, so Paulette will be joining Connors team. You guys will all team up to investigate the central area of town.were gona need bait.... Not it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:18 pm

"I'm staying with Paulette..." Kataro said quietly. Then he turned to the man that had just walked. "Hi... I'm Kataro and this is the room Sofia meets in." The man's eyes widened at the name Kataro. "Hi... You can call me Clyde." The man said to Kataro. His real name was actually Argen, not only that, but he was also Kataro's father. But everyone thought he was dead. "Umm... I was actually wondering if I could join this group. I've heard so much about it, and I think I could be a valuable asset." He said with an unseeable smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

Oblivious to Kataro's words, Paulette turned to Alan and gave him a big grin "I can be your partner" She said sweetly "I'm new here too so we could help each other out, don't you think?"She then nodded at Ms. Metzger "Sure, should Alan tag along too?" She then paused for a few seconds before adding "Um, who's Connor?"

"YAY~!" Kokoa shouted "Paulette's going with us, Paulette's going with us~!" She happily chanted while jumping around the French female.

Just when I thought things were improving...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

"he's the redhead." Laura turned to the man who just walked in. She knew who he was, she tried to hide her surprise. "I thought you were dead" she thought. "Sure, just let me speak to you after this meeting." she said to the strange man

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:30 pm

OOC: Nobody knows that Argen is alive. He changed his identity and hides himself... •___•

Argen turned and walked out of the room without a word. "So... Did you guys wanna start this mission tonight or what...?" Kataro asked as his eyes darted around the room. "I have a strategy already..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:40 pm

"Madame, I can't really uh..." Paulette trailed off. Have I mentioned I'm blind yet? Haven't they noticed? Is it even noticeable? Paulette's mind started bombing her with several questions and confusing her more by the second.

"Silly Ms. Metzger~" Kokoa giggled "Paulette is blind, how will she know who Connor is~?" Kokoa giggled a bit more before turning to Paulette. "Come on, I'll lead you~!" She then took the girl's hand and lead her to where the group was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:58 pm

"are you even a student here?" Laura said turning to Clyde "you'll either name a job here or be a student to join"

"alright people! Time to move out!" Connor said, gathering everyone.

"time to fuck shit up, c'mon bitches." Siku said opening the door and lighting a cigarette. Siku hummed a merry tune as he walked. "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck, if I gave a shit, I might just give a fuck, but I don't give a shit, so I don't give a fuck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Let's go~!" Kokoa gleefully said as she tagged Paulette along. How she loved new members. New members meant new friends, and more friends mean more fun, right? She happily hummed along to Siku's song as she joyfully walked in a rather childish way. In the way an excited child would walk to the candy store.

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:33 pm

Alan smiles broadly when Paulette says she can be his partner "nice!" He says before noticeing that he had spoken aloud, turning his pale checks bright red. He tugs his hat down a bit, but the happy grin remains on his face. Suddenly he gasps "You're...blind? I'm sorry, I didn't know. Do you mind if I ask how it happened?" He asks, voice brimming with concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:47 pm

Paulette turned in the direction Alan's voice was comig from. How it happened? She thought Do I need a dramatic background story to be blind...? "It's nothing really dramatic" She explained to her weapon partner "I was just born like this, and my eyes are too frail so I can't have them fixed." She then gave him a sympathetic smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:57 pm

Kataro caught up and stood next to Paulette, almost protectively. He let out a smile and looked at her. "Do you think you're ready for this...?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not doubting your abilities, I'm just wondering." He said to assure her.

Argen caught to to the group as well and walked over to Metzger. "Umm yes. I am a student here, a meister." He said as he walked quickly behind her. "I can tag along if you'd like..." He suggested casually.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:56 am

OOC: thx..
Anna just walked over to Siku. Today she had only one throwing knife and of course her ninjatõ. Sadly she felt ill and she had a fever. "I hope, you aren't drunk,Siku.." She said. She really wanted Siku to stop drinking. That's why she wanted to check if he wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:09 pm

"Of course I am!" Paulette exclaimed slightly taken back and offended "You sound like my parents, god..." She scoffed as she walked. Who did Kataro think he was? I am obviously ready, why wouldn't I be? Paulette thought, slightly annoyed as well Its not like I'm some eight year old. I can do stuff on my own...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:25 pm

"That's great!" Kataro said with smile. "I was just wondering. This mission was pretty sudden. We kinda just up and left." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm not sure if I'm ready! I haven't fought a Kishin In a little while. I may need to step my game up." He said as he put his hand on his sword handle. "I hope I didn't make her mad... Did I? No... She seems normal... Oh gosh! What have I done!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:46 pm

tristan walked with Anna "he's not drunk, that's just the way he is."

ms.metzger talked on a walkie talkie "cal, get to a high point and tell us if you find anything, be ready to kill if you see something suspicious."

"understood" cal sat on top of a roof with Alex in his sniper form. She took off her eyepatch revealing her robotic eye.

Laura led them out I the building and towards their destination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:06 pm

Katato and the group reached their destination, which was the central area of death city. A white haired teenager was the only person in sight. He was sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette, but his soul was hidden, which raised a few eyebrows. "There's no one here..." Kataro said to everyone around. "Only that kid... Someone go interrogate him!" He said with a smile, trying his best to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:49 am

Jet says "I got this." He strolls over to the kid and says "Hey." He picks the kid up by the shirt the rapier blade hovering a few inches from the kids face "Who the fuck are you?'!?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:43 am

The guy had a very confused and irritated expression on his face. He simply blew the cigarette fumes into Jet's face. Then he gave Jet a middle finger. "Don't touch me again you back alley frog." He said as he raised his chin up a bit. Then he smacked Jets arm away and sat back down on his bench. Kataro jumped down from the rooftop he was on and walked over to Jet and the guy. "Have you seen anything suspicious going on around here...?" Kataro asked the man, but he didn't reply. He didn't even look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 5:56 pm

"I can't trust you two to do anything can I?" Laura said face palming.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:00 am

Jet coughs from the smoke "Jeez talk about bad breath." He looks at Laura "You can in a deadly situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulette joins Sofia   Paulette joins Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paulette joins Sofia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next