Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Maybe" Julia said looking slightly lightheaded, "I guess we will have to wait to see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:24 pm

She looked at her curiously "do you need healing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:33 pm

"No, I'm fine" Julia said walking wonky, "I don't believe in healing by magic" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:03 pm

Oh ...okay "luna said looking at her worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:07 pm

"I'm............. Fine" she said taking a pause in between words to trip and fall. "Just need a little rest thats all...................." she said passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:14 pm

Crap "luna said going and picking her up to take her and lay her on the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:18 pm

Julia was knocked completely uncouiscious but is still alive. She was lost in her soul as the corruption began to take control. Julia was shaking uncontrolably as the corruption arose. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:24 pm

Luna looked at her worried and tried to shake her awake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:28 pm

Julia was barely in control. She was trying to stave off the corruption as best she could. She tried to sleep without loosing herself but ended up waking up. "Wha- oh yeah. Sorry just... need some rest i guess." Julia said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:33 pm

Julia are you sure your okay something seams off"luna looked at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:34 pm

"well truth is, i've been sick for 2 days. I am pretty good at hiding it." Julia said ashamed she didnt tell her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:36 pm

You really should let me heal you please."luna said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:37 pm

"No! I just need....... rest" she said as she threw up a little in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:41 pm

Luna snapped and a bucket appears on the floor by her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:44 pm

"Thanks" she said as she threw up in the bucket and turned back to luna, "Sorry this isnt very polite"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:49 pm

No its fine you should have told me sooner"luna said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:51 pm

"Im fine, just need some home remedies or some crap" Julia said, "Mind taking me to me bed, I'm a little sleepy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:03 pm

Yeah and ill make some for you "she said picking her up and carrying her to her room she layed her in bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:05 pm

"Thanks Luna" Julia said lying in the bed. She got her covers and wrapped it on herself, trying to get herself comfortabe on the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:15 pm

She nodded and went to leave to make some herbal remedies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:17 pm

Julia quickly felt herself drift away as the corruption slowly took over her body. Her sickness weakened her to the point where it could take over her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:28 pm

She put some herbs into a poy to make a nice tea that should help her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:31 pm

Julias corruption was now in control and began uncontrollable laughing. "What did you get your self ito Julie *laughes* Every time sweetie" she said with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:34 pm

Luna came in with a cup of herbal tea"ih your awake good I made some herbal tea that should help you feel better"dhe looked a bit confused "why are you still up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:38 pm

Julia laughed even more now. "Who is this clown Julie? *laughs* flat chested, old, ugly just like you. She your girlfriend or something? *laughs* Look bitch, wheres the booze" she said to Luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next