Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:44 pm

Luna looked shocked at what she said" you must be the other half julia was talking about , well the only drink your getting is tea and your not leaving this room"she said as she snapped and wind started whipping around outside if she tried geting out anywere the wind push her back in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:46 pm

Julia laughed and laughed, "You of all people to stop me?" Julia said as she fell off the bed and rolled on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:47 pm

Yes me I happen to be a very good witch "luna growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:21 pm

Julia laughed even more as if trying to taunt her. "Have you seen your wavelength, holy crap *laughes* Julia said as she was trying to regain her balance, "Julie why you friends with this nerd?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:38 pm

Lunas eyes narrowed at her "thats really quite rude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:39 pm

"Oh its princess Luna over here *Laughes* all hail the princess *laughes* thinks she can beat me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:05 pm

Im not gonna fight you and risk hurting my friend"luna growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:05 pm

"Lok youre friends gone sweet cheeks. *laughes* I am your friend now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:09 pm

Julia will come back I know she will "luna said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:10 pm

"I am Julia *laughes* she is just a thorn in my side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A discussion   A discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3