Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Doppleganger.(Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Doppleganger.(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: The Doppleganger.(Accepted)   The Doppleganger.(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:10 pm

Name:
No one knows his name, as no one knows his true form

Weapon:
N/A

History:
He was once a normal person. He wasn't lured into the darkness, he was forced into it. When he was a child, an orginazation of witches that wanted to turn children into kishin eggs and train them from a young age kidnapped him in his sleep. When he woke up, he was sitting in a room with black walls, and a man tied to a pole with his mouth taped, and a wooden table with a knife, and a plasma screen which turned on as he woke up, and on it was a shadowy figure with a gun pointed at a childs head, and the character spoke "You will kill this man, or we kill  Your Brother. Those two words hit him like a ton of bricks. 

He always cared about his family, to the point that he would sacrifice his life for them. So with a shaking hand and much hesitation, he threw the knife, and with a muffled scream, and a splash of blood, he was forced to succumb to darkness. The soul, the bright blue ball flew up from the man, and the character's instructions continued, "Now, you devour this ball... Or we kill him." And once again with hesitation, he grabbed the unfamilliar ball, and ate it whole. Seconds later, he felt an electric shock, he looked to where he felt it was coming from, and saw a ring attached to his hands, seconds before he became unconcious.

And so he was trained, until a ceratin day. In that day, he would be kidnapped by one of the witches, who infliterated the orignazation to find the perfect specimen to transform into her weapon, and that seemed to be him. His memory was erased by the witch, and she made him think he has a 'gift' and that he is not a kishin egg, she also modified him to be the 'doppleganger' he is, and she taught him killing people was a good thing. One day. After a few years, he was kidnapped once again, by some sort of kishin egg, which was working for the orignazation, and once again his memory was erased, and the souls he devoured were extracted, using a device created by the witches of that orginazation. This time though, after his memory was erased, he decided to escape the place, and did so succesfully, and ran away. During the way, he was forced to kill a person who was blocking his way, it was the shady character that once caused him to kill someone, but he could not remember that. it was actually a human, and he felt compelled to eat his soul, or the 'blue ball'. When he did, he was surprised when his body transformed into that character, but he kept running. Afterwards, he tried it again, and realised that he had the power to kill people and take thier appearences, and appearantly, memories, as he realised later.

Abilities:
He has the abillity to take the appearence and memories of each soul he devours, and usually, if the memories don't get lost, he makes out their genenral personality. If he devours a person with powers, he inherits those pwoers in that form, but they are weakened, and if he uses them for more than once in one day, he is weakened and has to transform to another form, and is not able to use any other powers of other forms for a few hours, excluding weapon transformations.
For weapons, he has the abillity to resonate with the original weilder and be weilded by them, but he'll only take the formk of the weapon, and will still be bone and flesh, having the appearence, but still feeling pain, not being able to use soul resonance or shoots wavelength projectiles, and not be made out of the demon weapon material. A dummy weapon, if you will.

Miscellaneous: 
He carries around a knife that he took when he escaped the organization.
Souls: 3
Forms : 'Shady Man', 'Jack', woman form(need to be expanded on)
Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater and i cannot lie.

He will starts with 2 souls, also, i wish for this app to not be moved to the accepted part but instead i will change the title to say accepted, so i could change the soul count.

Last edited by Sbo.............THE GREAT on March 15th 2014, 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Doppleganger.(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger.(Accepted)   The Doppleganger.(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:26 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

The Doppleganger.(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1