Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meloncat (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Meloncat (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:14 pm

Meloncat (Accepted) Meloncat_by_froslassmaniac-d7w7pph

Meloncat

Gender/Sex: Mew...? (Genderless...?)

Species: Meloncat

Love Interest: Mew! ôwô (Who knoooows?)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Mew... (Asexual...)

Weapon: N/A

Appearance: Meloncat is mostly a melon. An actual melon. If you would smash it open it would only contain the fruity contents of a melon. What kind of melon? A water melon, you know. Those Green melons with mixed hues of green and the red fruit on the inside. It only has a few features of a real cat like ears, a tail, WAY too short legs to be able to be even remotely mobile. It even has the face of a cat, though it doesn't have a nose so it cannot smell, it's eyes are pitch black and look very hollow. Perhaps because the creature is not very bright. After all, most of it's contents are fruit. No brains at all.

Personality: Meloncat is a strange creature. Nobody really knows what it wants. So they really don't know what to do with it, but it helplessness is often received as 'cute', so a lot of people tend to keep it as their pet. Meloncat likes to help out with fighting, even though it's tiny paws make it impossible, and it's more used as a decoy than actually helping out in a battle. Meloncat likes attracting attention by saying things though it has no way of talking and can only say "mew".

Meloncat picks no particular alignment and interacts with anyone. Meloncat is a true neutral, but will never ditch it's friends. How does it even ditch them if he can't move? Who are it's friends anyway? Isn't everyone Meloncat's friend?

History: Meloncat is created by a witch whom wanted a cute little pet, and therefore decided to transmute a melon. Though the spell failed mostly and thus Meloncat was born. Even though the spell was an utter failure the witch couldn't resist the cuteness that was Meloncat, so she decided to keep it even though she had to carry it around everywhere. During a struggle with DWMA students she lost Meloncat in the fight. Who fell in the river and floated off to the next town, onto adventure!

When Meloncat finally reached land, someone mistook Meloncat for a melon, and therefore had eaten meloncat. Meloncat then possessed the body and walked off to random places, looking for the witch. However, it never got to find her back. And therefore wandered. Until Meloncat was digested. However, the seeds had remained and therefore sprouted new plants which all turned into new Meloncats, each of them having an adventure of their own.

In this story we follow Meloncat who has managed to get through the desert and reached Deathcity.

Miscellaneous: Though it's true that Soul Eater is mostly a serious world in which a lot of violence is happening, both the show and the manga still have some light-hearted looking creatures in there (ex: 3rd episode with Death The Kid finding that round creature that he eventually flung away because it's face was just a tad little asymmetric) as well as a few episodes in which nothing really serious happens. After all, no matter how shady a world might be, no world is constantly rough, violent or negative. Of course none of the creatures make that big of a appearance. I won't deny that. Now Meloncat is made with the same light-heartedness in mind. Causing a bit of chaos on it's own, while also maybe charming a bunch of characters. And yes, there will be a few that are not amused and try to kill the thing and will feel satisfied doing so. So what? There are enough people who aren't impressed by cute animals either.

Abilities:
Duplication - When Meloncat gets shattered by an attack it's 9 cat souls will scatter over the melon seeds and grow 9 new meloncats. It takes a month for a Meloncat to grow, and once fully grown it grows new souls but always 1 less than the parent meloncat.
Appearify - Meloncat can appear at random occasions in unexpected places
Possesion - If someone eats Meloncat with seeds and all, the person will be possessed by Meloncat until completely digested.

Weaknesses: Meloncat can not move at all, except for it's too short legs, ears and cattail.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Mew mew mew! Mewmew mew mew mew mew!"
"I think it said: Come with me overwhelming power and madness awaits, but it could also be that he was just mewing."

Last edited by YumeTsuki on June 21st 2015, 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:29 pm

Not to be a wet blanket, but can there be more valid responses for the following:

Orientation

Just use translations like you did at the bottom.

:3 :3 :3 òwó
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:39 pm

Yume, I'm not quite sure what to do with you.

You are aware that this will take up a character slot, yes?

1. Expand upon the appearance,

2. make each new generation have one less soul. I.E. the first gen has nine and spreads between nine seeds, the second has 8 and spreads between 8, etc, etc.

3. For the sake of our sanities... please add to the misc section the reason why you want this in the SERP universe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 8:13 am

I am fully aware this takes up a character slot.

Made my ImproveMEWnts. And ready for a second round reviews.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 8:32 am

Alright, lovely~

Accepted!!!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:32 pm

Meloncat (Accepted) Char_c41
...I'm glad I save grading this app for last XD
Anywho, as of 8/15/16, meloncat is in perfect compliance with the rules :cheer:
If you plan on dropping/deactivating this character let me know~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meloncat (Accepted)   Meloncat (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meloncat (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1