Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accepted by all admins?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Accepted by all admins? Empty
PostSubject: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:37 pm

So I've had three characters for a while now. The first two being the first I ever made. When I wanted to join a thread oblivion looked over their bio's and told me they were all in violation of the rules.
I mean, god. I wish I could have known. Its a little late to go back changing them when all the combat threads they have ever been in include them using powers that they are not allowed to have.
For the third character it was a major complaint in the history. It was pretty radical sure but it got accepted a few months ago and does not violate any rules.
I just want some clarification.
If one admin says an accepted bio is good and several months late another says it is not then do we have to change it?
I mean, I'm going to do it because oblivion told me too and I like staying on this site. I just want to know if this should be added to the rulebook.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:41 pm

Jac, I just wanna say you're not going to be banned. But this is a great opportunity to bring to light a couple of facts.

Firstly, please do not make characters with multiple weapon forms. Unless they are related to Tsubaki's family. And if you want them to be related, PLEASE ASK ME OR AN ADMINISTRATOR!

Secondly, backstory. If your character is going to be older than normal, and dormant or something, please try and be as realistic as you can.

As for moderators and administrators, please carefully read the things you accept. If you're not sure about something, please please please contact an admin. Lani and I are on a good majority of the time. We're here to help, but we don't want to see another what I am going to call 'GTC God' character.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:54 pm

The weapon thing also isn't your fault jac. Multiple forms was kind of a hot topic a while back and we didn't say it wasn't allowed until later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:40 pm

So does this mean I have to change Drake Levesque's Bio? Cause I can just keep his scythe form if you want me to change it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:45 pm

That would be ideal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:46 pm

Eh I think this change will be good, it will make the characters stronger overall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:25 pm

Alright. You can just delete all the stuff about his katana form, but move his katana abiliys over to his scythe mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted by all admins?   Accepted by all admins? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted by all admins?
Page 1 of 1