Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparky (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 3:45 am

Sparky (Accepted) Cac81474f8288f77a8e40b9161489b23cf15879f

Name: Nicole "Sparky" Anders

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None yet

Weapon Form: Sparky is a wonderful double-headed battle ax. Her blades are made of a light silver-coloured metal, united by a ring of black metal, which can be attached to any kind of rod but, in her case, is permanently attached to a wooden rod surrounded by the same metal in a slightly darker colour. The base is surrounded by black and white leather, to protect the user's hands from blistering and bleeding by the contact with the metal.
Sparky (Accepted) 3857928676313377178.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

Love Interest: None. Many students have been attracted to her but she has never responded to their advances

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Sparky is a petite and frail girl with almost no muscle mass on her. She's about 1.60 m. tall and quite thin but not to the point of being anorexic. She has long black hair always in two braids that reach her chest and warm brown eyes, always full of positive emotions. She also wears a pair of brown, round glasses. At first sight she looks totally harmless, and she in fact is, which is why she feels quite uncomfortable with being a weapon. Concerning clothing, Sparky is the casual type of girl. She only wears flared legged jeans and light shirts, never anything form-fitting. She never wears any jewellery or too bright colours and her footware consists of only trainers.

Personality: Sparky is a friendly, open person. It's almost impossible to dislike her, much more hate her, especially when she gives you her famous, bright smile. She always has a good word for everybody and will always be there for everyone, even if they are strangers. She's not naive though. She's very down to earth and realistic, completely opossite with the impression of the overly happy silly girl she may give at times. Although many people don't believe it, she also gets angry and upset, even though it's quite rare. It usually happens only on the days when she's really emotional, which is usually during the fall period. Especially on September, she suffers from slight mood swings, but she's still her smiley self most of the time

History: Sparky had a pretty normal life. She was an only-child and, even if they tried not to, her parents spoiled her a lot. But it didn't affect her kindness and generosity. She always shared her toys with the other kids and even gave away her dolls to girls who didn't have any. Her mother was a lawer and her father was a director, so, even if they weren't rich, they had a bit more than the necessairy. Her heritage was discovered when, one day, at her first year in elemantary school, she was bullied by an older kid. The transformation only lasted a couple of minutes but it was enough for everyone to label her as a freak. Her parents were scared at first and even contemplated sending her at a hospital, but they slowly came around to the fact that their daughter was different. Untill then, she was homeschooled. She spend most of her years that way, until she reached the age of 13. It was then that her parents found out about the DMWA and decided to send her there. The whole family moved to Death City so that Sparky could attend the school, and, even though it's been two years since she lives at the dorms, she still visits every Sunday if she's not in a mission.

Miscellaneous: None

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"

Last edited by Peeplet on March 8th 2015, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 3:49 pm

Hello there, my name is Idoc, and I will be grading your app.

Hmm, I'd like you to add a little more to her personality. Like explain what she does when she isn't happy. How she acts when mad or upset.

I'd also like you to add a few sentences about her clothing style in the appearance section.

But overall this is a pretty nice app. I look forward to seeing her in action. Post here when you have made the changes and I will look over it again.
Back to top Go down

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 3:56 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 4:18 pm

The changes are satisfactory. Accepted, you may go fight the forces of Evil and Madness. Have fun and blow things up!
Back to top Go down

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 4:19 pm

Yay!!!!! Thanks :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparky (Accepted)   Sparky (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparky (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1