Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Androphobia (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Androphobia (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:46 pm

The dark alley was creepy to say the least. Sugar had personally seen at least one kishin egg in this very alley. Luckily she had been in her butterfly form and hiding. Still she was not excited about revisiting the place. It was better than talking to those mean boys though.
Two boys who often picked on her were passing on the street so she had ducked into this alley to hide. She sat on the cold ground and waited quietly for the boys to pass. Her heart rate spiked as she heard them talking and getting closer. She wished that she was not so terrified of men, but she always had been. She even had a hard time talking to the nice ones. If only she were something tougher than a butterfly, she might not be so afraid all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:59 pm

'He' was walking through the city, in the body he usually wears, with the long black robe, he walked down an alleyway, disappointed from his search of the academy but also thinknig about his last encounter with the students of the academy, the blind girl and the demented skeleton who either has bad memory or weas trying to test him to see if he is actually a student of the academy. As he walked he spotted a butterfly, and his first thoughts were to take it's soul fro transportation, but when he looked at the butterfly a little more, something in it seemed special, he decided to approach the butterfly, and tried to quickly grab it as soon as he got close to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:06 pm

Sugar was so distracted by the two boys that she did not even notice the dark figure approaching. Before she could react she was snatched up and caught in someones hand. She considered changing out of her butterfly form but was still hoping that whoever had grabbed her did not know she was a witch and would let her go. She fluttered her wings around a little then got very still and waited to see if she would be squished or released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:11 pm

'He' tried to act how the person he was in the form of would, digging a little into his memory to find his sadistic personality, who likes torture, "Oh aren't you something..." He said maliciously, then took her closer to his face "Tell me, are you just a normal butterfly?" 'He' still had his suspiciouns about the butterfly, as it was roaming around the city, not in it's natrual habitat, "Are you just a butterfly!?" He asked again, this time more angrily, "TELL ME!" he now shouted, waiting for a response, that if would not come, he would probably squish the butterfly and take it's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:15 pm

Sugar hesitated to answer until the man got angry. "I...I... I'm a witch." She said in her tiny butterfly voice. "But I'm not very powerful, please don't hurt me..." She quickly fluttered off of his hand and turned back to her human form. She backed against the wall and stood there with tears rolling down her face. the anxiety from being this close to man was almost too much to bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:23 pm

"As i thought." He said as she turned human, and started crying. 'He' realised hse was probably afraid of this form, and so, he said "Stay. Here." in a commanding voice and took out a knife, turned around and walked away. A minute later, a scream of pain could be heard as 'He' came back in the form of a woman, "Now, is this better?" He asked in what he meant to be a menacing tone, but ended up not sounding very menacing because of the body he was in, as he was a woman. He was wearing a black top and blue jeans, pink heels and had blond long hair, and diamond earrings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:38 pm

Sugar stayed where she was when he pulled a knife and walked away. She wanted to run but she was submissive by nature and he had told her to stay. A woman came waking back a moment later and when she asked if that was better Sugar realized he had somehow changed himself. She felt a lot of the anxiety leave, though she was still afraid.

"Yes, I suppose that's better. But what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:43 pm

"It depends..." 'He' said, digging into the woman's memories for a little bit, he knew he needn't portray her personality in the current moment, but maybe he would later. "I need power." He said, pausing. "I need knowledge." He said, once again pausing. "And i need a purpose." He said, pausing once again "And you're a witch, i know you could help me, one way, or another..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:57 pm

"I... I... I will do whatever you want... just don't hurt me." She backed against the wall again. "I just don't know what I could do for you. Like I said I am not a very powerful witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:04 pm

"I need to see other witches....Take me to them.....Or i will consume you." He tried to act as threatiningly as possible to 'convince her' as much as he could in this form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:12 pm

Sugar tried hard not to start crying. She only knew one witch other than herself, and that was her mother. They had not spoken in years so she had no idea where to find her. "I'm not sure I know any other witches though..." She closed her eyes tight and waited for the mean person to kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:58 pm

'He' was planning to kill her, but he thought she might be a useful asset while her powers were still full, "You're going to find a witch, and take me to it then......." He said, turning back into the shady character right infront of her eyes, the transformation sequence was somewhat creepy, as he turned into black goo and from his old form started reforming until he became the robed man, or woman, again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Androphobia (closed)   Androphobia (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Androphobia (closed)
Page 1 of 1