Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The God and The Girl [closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The God and The Girl [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:46 pm

Lance ran from roof top to roof top before landing in the middle of a playground causing a dust cloud to arise. He stood up and looked around grinning demonically before bursting out in an sadistic laugh "That fool of a peasant boy won't be able to find me for a while....now time to see why this fake god of death loves this city so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:12 pm

Yuuki: At first I didn't notice the other person on the playground. I had come to see if my little sister, Niche, might enjoy the place, but my thoughts had quickly wandered from that. Now there was someone else at the lonely park, and my thoughts snapped back to the present. This person seemed quite unusual, but then again a lot of people in Death City did. I might as well introduce myself, since it would be awkward if I tried to ignore him.

"Erm... Hello?" I call from my position on the swing set. I had heard him say something, but since his back was turned to me and I was a decent distance away, I hadn't quite caught it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:25 pm

Lance turned to the direction of which way the voice came from spinning on his heels making his tattered cloak swish, he stared at the girl before striding over to her. He looked her in the eyes with his one that that wasn't covered by his eyepatch, his right the one being covered was his demon eye everything he could see through it the witch that was hunting him could see through it. Lance sniffed the air smelling the girl's scent...her soul was pure or so it smelt and he was getting hungry. His red eye glowed cutting through the shade casted over his face by his fringe "Are you girl the one who addressed me just now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:41 pm

Yuuki: I suddenly felt quite intimidated. I couldn't see his soul like some Meisters could, but at that moment I direly wished I could to assure myself that he wasn't a Kishin Egg. I edge away a bit on the swing and return his stare with innocent blue eyes. I had to assume he was human, because it wasn't good to be distrustful of people; I always give them the benefit of the doubt.

"Yes, I'm the one that spoke to you." I say in my soft-ish, kind voice. As an afterthought I noticed he was a bit dramatic-looking. I wondered briefly if he enjoyed the spotlight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Why?"
Lance asked curiously most people would have ran away from him bye now in fear of losing their souls "Don't you have any idea who I am you peasant?" he asked staring down at the girl on the swinging contraption, he shifted his arm so his cloak would swish as he next spoke "I am the one all powerful weapon descendant born form the fusion of the weapons of three most powerful Gods of the Greek empire. Hundreds have lost their souls trying to claim me as their weapon are you going to be another seeking powers of the gods of sky, sea and death?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:12 pm

((What a drama queen. XD))

Yuuki: my eyes widen in realization. So he WAS a Kishin Egg, he had just confirmed it. I back up even more. I was painfully aware that we were all alone, that no one would come to help if he attacked. And my weapon wasn't here, I hadn't seen her in ages. I shake my head slightly, not daring to move any more.

"I-I wasn't going to... I mean... Ahh..." I fumble for words. 'I am SO dead' I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:28 pm

OOC: he actually believes it all to along with every witch in the would and Lord Death being unable to prove him wrong so for all we know he could be...also he is a dark weapon that works for the DWMA....for now.....

Lance smirked showing off his jagged teeth, he could taste the girls fear.....and he loved it it made him feel lustful...he wanted her soul.... "Ah so you did come to try and claim my power." Lance began pushing his manipulative twisted suggestions into the girl's mind he turned I to his weapon form sticking up right being held up by a holster made of black ice, it's blade sparkling in the light along with the rest of the spear looking enchanting with all the decal and work put into it making it so beautiful it just drew people towards it. "I won't be the one to kill you...you will lose your soul by your own sin."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:31 pm

Yuuki: I tilted my head slightly and stared down at the beautiful weapon. I felt myself want to try, just once. Maybe I would be the one....? But no, I couldn't betray my partner, even if I hadn't seen her in awhile. It almost hurt physically, but I force myself to remain still. It was so hard to do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 3:54 pm

Lance used his shadow puppet merging their to shadows controlling the girl's movements and he slowly moved her hand forward until she would be to close not to be able to resist grabbing hold of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 4:05 pm

Yuuki: I notice that my hand was unwillingly moving towards the weapon. My eyes widen and I meekly try to fight the sensation, but it was no use. I couldn't control my own movements.

I find myself standing from the swing and carefully taking hold of the weapon, despite my protests. It was easy, surprisingly simple, to give in. Like it was a normality. I shudder when this occurs to me; the thought scared me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 4:24 pm

Once the girl grabbed hold of him he let his essence flood into her and began to feed off her soul, to her it would have felt like a wave of immense pleasure and ecstasy was flooding over her and inside her. As he searched inside her he fond something odd...he couldn't reach her soul as it gave off an extremely weak anti madness wavelength....this didn't matter to him he knew it would fade in time and he had plenty of that though it made him even more hungry and gave him a greater lust for her soul. He continued to flood his essence of the darkness flood into her before he began to retract it realising he wouldn't get any further in removing the anti madness wave length today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 4:53 pm

Yuuki: my eyes widen in surprise and odd pleasure as a warm, ecstatic feeling spreads throughout me. I take a small step back, confused. What was going on?

I was a bit relieved, but also sad when the feeling left. I found myself missing it, despite what my thoughts told me. I was shivering, though I didn't notice it. I was too concentrated on what had just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:06 pm

Lance exited his weapon form and stood up again now looking annoyed and had the look in his eye was that of a hungry animal. He smirked showing his shark like teeth as he turned to leave swooshing his cloak. Now that she had tasted his essence nice and the power that rivalled to a gods that laid with in along with the piece of hugs dark essence he left she would begin to crave him and become addicted to him slowly she would become corrupt believing what he says is the truth and then she would be his for the taking along with her soul....all he had to do know was to she how long that would take to happen and if necessary he would give her a push here and there is she didn't do it willingly or blindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:23 pm

((I'm dropping the Yuuki: thing.))

As he walked away, I only stood stock still. 'Whaaaaaaat?!' This phrase is the only way to describe my thoughts. Internally I reeled, trying to process the fact that I had survived. He had just dramatically walked off, without a word. He must have done something to me, but I didn't feel any different... No, he must have done something. I just had to figure out what. I try to assess my situation, only to find my mind clouded with thoughts of him once again. I didn't even know his name, and yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:53 pm

OOC: time Skip to their next meeting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:53 pm

((Yep. Can you do it?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:31 pm

Lance sat on the top of a lap post watching the sun set as he chewed this thing he found at a presents store called "Gum" he had to knock out the people around him though to take it as he couldn't eat their souls as his meister was there and he would have reported to lord death...but even his meister would become his corrupted slave. "As much as I despise you Apollo I do have to admit it is most delightful when you land your golden chariot, leaving way to the darkness of the night which is to only be interrupted by you're she wolf of a maiden sister Artemis and her sliver chariot...gah I hope she isn't out tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:52 pm

That night I was out on a walk, as I sometimes did. I was thinking again of that weapon. It had been awhile since I'd seen him. Too long, I thought. I kept my head down as I walked; not bothering to look where I was going. Half my face was buried in the scarf I wore. My eyes were dull, slowly shifting from side to side. I couldn't stop thinking about him, about the feeling I had when I held that weapon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

"GAH CURSE YOU, YOU SHE WOLF OF A MAIDEN ARTEMIS! DESTORYING THE DARKNESS WITH THAT DISGUSTING SILVER CHARIOT TO GUIDE YOUR WH#RES OF HUNTRESS WITH!" Lance yelled at the full moon that just rose now being seen peeking over the horizon now standing on top of the lamp post as a wolf howling could be heard "OH THIS UPSETS YOU DOES IT THEN FIGHT ME ARTEMIS COME DOWN FROM YOUR CHARIOT IF YOU WILL BUT BE WARNED I HARNESS THE POWER OF THREE GODS DESTORYING YOU WILL BE LIKE CRUSHING A BUG!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:11 pm

I jump in surprise and let out a squeak. I look up at the lamp post I had nearly run straight into. My eyes widen in shock. The person I had just been thinking of was sitting there on the lamp post, before my eyes! He was yelling something at the sky, I couldn't quite make sense of it. But I didn't really care, or at least I thought I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:37 pm

Lance looked down after hearing the squeak seeing the girl and leaped down as if he just taken a simple step down. "Oh why isn't it the peasant girl who failed to claim my power but somehow survived."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:47 pm

I take a step back instinctively, but immediately freeze. Two conflicting sides of my soul battle with each other. Finally I decide to stand there, not saying anything. Probably a really stupid decision, but a decision nonetheless. "P-Peasant?" I whisper. I was surprised I was able to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:02 pm

he glared at the girl with his glowing red eye smirking "So girl have you come to try and claim my power again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:10 pm

'No.' I thought, but didn't say. I couldn't say that, because was it true? I wasn't sure. What did I want to do? Did I really want to try once more? I bet I could survive... Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

"If not so then I have no business with you and I have a god to fight if you aren't going to try and claim my power..." he begins to turn away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The God and The Girl [closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next