Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked out. (CLOSED lol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Locked out. (CLOSED lol) Empty
PostSubject: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:51 am

Dru hid under a tree, basking in the shade.
"Sweet shade..Sweet shade..Save me from peeling red skin~" She chanted to herself quietly. Dru had been locked out of her house, curtsey of her sister. Just great. Fabulous. Dru grumbled under breath. She hadn't even been given any sunblock!
"I'm gonna dieee!" She groaned, spreading the last part of her sentence out long.

Last edited by Nayru-susan on September 13th 2014, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:04 am

Ixion treaded about the campus, learning his way around the grounds. He needed to have it's entirety memorized a soon as possible. His lanky stride took him toward the training grounds and then past them to an open area which seemed useless to him. He tended to appear as though he was lurking about, as if he were up to no good, though not so much at this moment. He paused mid-step, hearing a voice nearby. His form halted before pinpointing the sound and quickly dashing forward, steps silent. Quickly, he rounded the large tree where the voice resonated from, switchblade in hand he flicked it open, coming up behind the female and placing it against the ivory paleness of her neck. "Don't. Move." he stated starkly, his voice deadpan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:09 am

One second, the brunette was complaining of her situation, the next, a sharp pressure applied itself to her neck. In shock, her eyes widened.
"Does breathing count as moving?" The words tumbled out of her mouth, and internally she began hyper drive panic mode. Sh*tSh*tSh*tSh*t WHY DID I SAY THAT!??!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:19 am

Ixion raised a brow at the female, He didn't like cute girls, they annoyed him for some reason. Especially talkative ones, they tended to remind him of something irritable that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Her words moved the flesh of her neck against the blade, drawing tiny beads of blood to the surface. "If you don't like bleeding, I suggest you breathe gently." he stated, his thinly muscled body posed firmly and unwavering. "Or you could just stop breathing and make my job easier." he added, his glasses slipping from his nose and landing in the girl's lap. He sighed at this.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:24 am

Jax, for once, decided not to invest his life in books for a day and instead decided to take Chase’s advice and actually see the world for what it is. Which in his case, is a place that is mentally fucked up and so is mostly everybody that lives on it. But, last night he decided not to blame the people who roam around the god-forsaken earth. But the messed up government. Max finally then got bored of listening to himself and started to reach for his book. But instantly stopped when he heard the word death. "Y'know. I really shouldn't go check. I really shouldn't. This is my day off, and I shall treat it as such." Jax told himself. But eventually, he decided to go check it out, to make sure somebody he knew didn't die. Only to see a strange view. A man holding a knife up against someones throat. "Wow. Chase was right. Its so much more interesting not reading a book twenty-four seven." Jax told himself. Looking at the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:36 am

If it weren't for the current sharp-knife-pressed-against-her-neck situation, then Drusilla would have voiced an 'ouch' out loud. Suddenly, her stupid anime obsessed mind took over. OHMYGOSH THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE HOW MIZUKI AND TSUKI MET IN EPISODE 3! Dru's cheeks burned bright red, as she was remembering what had happened to the two fictional characters after their own hold-a-knife-to-someone's-throat scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:37 am

( OOC: dru was not referencing any actual anime I'm just making things up as I go )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:43 am

"Shit." Ixion muttered, sensing a new presence now. He blinked down at his glasses in the girl's lap and moved himself around in front of her. His arm stretched outward, to where he held the blade against her neck. With his free hand he reached for his glasses, snatching them as quickly as possible, placing them in the proper position on his face. His eyes narrowed, as he turned his gaze swiftly to the male that was watching the scene. He stared at this kid for a few minutes, unblinking as he ran several scenarios in his mind of what the hell he was going to do. He didn't want to make more than one enemy at a time, or else he'd be exposed too soon. He grunted, dropping his head and backing up, the knife coming away from her neck as he stood from his crouched position. "I took you for someone else." he stated blandly, an obvious horrible lie. He flicked his blade closed and returned it to his pocket.

Last edited by Shilo on September 14th 2014, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:49 am

"You should look into contacts. You can get them cheep, with your student ID." wow some guy nearly kills you and you offer him advice? Weirdo! Of course I am a weirdo, I like to stay inside all day and I like masses of pixels better than human beings. That still doesn't explain why your giving him advice. Oh shut up brain! Dru took in a deep breathe, and hesitantly put her hand to her throat. Her fingers felt a liquidy warmth. Would it scar?
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 9:43 am

Jax got a questioned look on his face. He kinda promised himself not to get in anyone's buisness. But held wasn't just going to leave her there. Jax suddenly thought about three situations. He could, without no doubt, be lying. But, he could also be telling the truth, which is hotly unlikely. Yet, their was a slim chance of the girl actually being evil and somehow he tricked him. And, he could also be here to destroy all of the DWMA. Jax simply smiled at his own joke. He then remembered what was going on and frowned and got narrow eyed. "Y'know, I have this suspicion- oh wait, you have glasses, what's your name( fellow four eyes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 11:07 pm

Dru focus on reality. Re-al-i-ty! Doing just as she mentally ordered herself to do, Dru straightened her back, but settled on watching the two boys in front of her. This definitely DID not happen in the anime. SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 8:49 pm

Scott was driving around death city on his scooter, work sucked in this heat but he needed the extra money from overtime. Then he heard the very faint sound I'm gonna dieee, now for a Meister in death city that can either mean somone is dehydrated or somone is about to die a horrible death at the hands of a Kishen egg. So he made a turn, breifly got slowed down as he had never been down the stretch of street before then lept from his Scooter and through his helmet to the side, he was glad he was not in uniform or no one will take him seriuosly.
Why he got there just in time to see the man slide his knife back in his pocket, he had jumped ten feet in the air and travled so far he was now five feet away from the two of them. "Just what the hell did you think you were doing!?" The powerfull 20 year old man said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 2:19 pm

Dru let out a very feminine and high pitched squeak, her body tensing up. She had not even noticed an adult had came. She pushed her legs up, and into a standing position. Dru put her fingers to the scratch, covering them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:50 pm

Ixion sighed, his expression falling into that of annoyance. He nodded at the boy who spoke of his glasses, acknowledging that, yes, they did both have glasses. "4 eyes are better than 2." he stated, before turning to the new male figure exploding into the group, which seemed to be growing as the minutes passed. This was not going well for Ixion. He glanced at Dru who seemed to be trying to hide the thin gash on her neck and back at the older male. "Nothing." he breathed, shrugging his shoulder at the guy. "I can do what I want, with MY knife." he added, reaching a hand out to Dru and taking her by her wrist. He pulled her to her feet easily and gave her a half-assed apologetic expression.

Last edited by Shilo on September 14th 2014, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:03 pm

Scott did not want to try anything with Ixion so close to the girl and still armed. But at his side was a viking shortsword from the schools armory.
"Bubkiss! Are you with the dwma!? You are going to tell me why you had probable cause to assault this poor young woman!" While Scott was not an educator at the dwma, he was the meister of a death sythe, and that meant somthing in terms of his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:12 pm

Oh no he's looking at me Dru inwardly panicked, and even more so, when she was pulled onto her feet. Is he using me as protection?! OH. HELL. NO.
"Let go of me." Dru warned, ignoring the words of the man who had just came.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:33 pm

Jax sighed and took his glasses off and started rubbing his eyes. "Hey, umm, will you guys kindly fuck off?" Jax asked, referring to the man mostly. "I am trying to have a conversation here and you come out of nowhere yelling at him." Jax then put his glasses back on and asked his name again. "Your name, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 7:45 pm

Ixion was glad of Jax. He smirked over at the guy with the glasses and stepped away from the girl. "Gladly." Ixion told her, releasing her weight and watching her stumble a bit. "I was just helping you up." he added, looking over to Scott now. "I had her mixed up with someone I've been tracking for a while." he explained, a casual shrug of his shoulders before adjusting his own glasses. He tucked his hands into his pocket and looked back over at the girl, his eyes set dead and blank on her face before giving her a wink and turning to face Jax. "People who yell all the time annoy me." he mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 6:00 am

Fine then, I'll shut the hell up if it'll make you happy. Simon thought, grinding his teeth in real life and looking anoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:14 am

Dry scowled at the guy who had just let her stumble. In fact, she was scowling at everything. the academy is near by I bet I can sneak off and go there! Dru, who was now annoyed at herself for now thinking of this earlier, began taking a few steps back, away from the group. At this point, she had stopped trying to cover the small scratch on her neck, more focused on another activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked out. (CLOSED lol)   Locked out. (CLOSED lol) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked out. (CLOSED lol)
Page 1 of 1