Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The planning session

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The planning session - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:38 pm

Asuka thought, "We have to find out everything we can about this kishin. We know what he wants now. It revive Asura. Now we have to figure out where he is and how to put him down."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:43 pm

The twins nods, walking over to the two. "So, we know where to start, at least. When should we leave?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

Asuka looked between the two, "I'd like to send you guys out as soon as possible. Take whatever time you need to go through my notes and figure out where you want to start. I'll make sure you have anything from me you need."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:52 pm

Aiko pulls Asuka over to the side, away from Sozen and Sylas. Her voice lowers to a whispers. "I have two questions. Questions one. Do you trust Sylas enough to let him continue on this team. Question two. Would you still like me to heal you?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:00 am

Asuka spoke lowly, "I trust him. If you prefer, I will work with him, and you can work with your brother. And yes. It would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The planning session   The planning session - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The planning session
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4