Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unforseen Therapy Session (Velvy and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Unforseen Therapy Session (Velvy and I) Empty
PostSubject: An Unforseen Therapy Session (Velvy and I)   An Unforseen Therapy Session (Velvy and I) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 12:29 am

Hawk sat in the brightly-lit infirmary room, staring out the window. It had been nearly a week and he still wasn't allowed to leave.Wow, almost a whole week, huh, thought Hawk. He hadn't spoken to Rori since...since that mission. The mission that had nearly resulted in the deaths of Rori, Kidd, Blakely and himself. In his mind, the main cause for all of the disaster was none other than Hawk. Any way he looked at it, all of the paths seemed to lead to him. It shut him down. He couldn't face Rori. He hadn't seen Kidd at all, and Blakely occasionally visited to talk to him. That's not to say that Rori hadn't visited him. He remembered every day, when she would come into his room and just talk. It was often crying from what he heard, silent and staring at the opposite wall, lying on his side. It had been a painful week, both physically (from his injuries) and emotionally.

Hawk was supposedly getting a visitor today, from what he heard out of Rori this morning. He groaned. He didn't want to see anyone. He just wanted to sleep for the rest of his life. That would be nice, wouldn't it? Hawk thought before hearing a knock at his door.
Back to top Go down

An Unforseen Therapy Session (Velvy and I)
Page 1 of 1