Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day at work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:03 pm

Kitsune arrives at the chupacabra's for her first day of work, and looks around for Lexi.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:01 pm

"Heya!" Lexi says and waves from behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:50 am

"Hey Lexi! I'm here for my first day at work. Do I have to wear the uniform, or is this fine?" She says gesturing to her witch outfit.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:54 am

Jacob walks in and sits at a booth in the back
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:14 am

OOC: I keep forgetting that she wears a really revealing outfit...
"That should be fine. There is a man back there. Why don't you take this," She says handing her a glass filled to the brim, "to him."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:39 pm

"Alright!" Kitsune walked over to the man that had walked in to the bar, carrying the drink Lexi had given her. "Hey there." She says, bending over to put the glass on his side of the table. "What brings you here?"

OOC: To be honest it was the only picture I could find that worked for her, it just happened to match her personality well.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:56 pm

Jacob looks up and says "I am looking for a weapon that goes to the academy"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:27 pm

Kitsune looks at Lexi with a what do I do face. "Oh, friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:29 pm

"Yeas sorta his name is Jet"he shows a blury picture of what is Jet and Kitsune inside the jewelry store robbing it
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:38 pm

[i]Just continue talking to him. Make a flirty comment her and there."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:44 pm

Right... It was weird that Lexi could talk to her in her mind, but it was helpful at times. "Oh... well I'm so embarrassed. But you know what they say, diamonds are a girl's best friend. And you can never have too many friends, mister..." She sat next to him, waiting for him to give her his name.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:52 pm

"My name is Jacob"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:55 pm

"Jacob... Well, we can keep that picture between just the two of us, right Jacob?" Kitsune is now whispering in his ear, with a hand rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Right so have you or have you not seen the guy in the picture not you the other one?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe a drink would refresh my memory? Or a girl's best friend." She winked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:43 pm

"So you haven't seen the boy in the picture because maybe the name can stire your memory his name is Jet Tucker"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:47 pm

[Dammit, I just asked you for a drink! Why are people so serious nowadays?] "Fine... yeah I've heard of him." Kitsune sits back in the seat, giving up her seductive attitude.
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:51 pm

OOC:He's here to attack Jet and find out info about jet's weakness

"Can you tell me where to find him?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:59 pm

"He goes to school with me." She said, resting her head on her hand. [Speaking of Jet, this guy acts just like him. Am I just not as attractive as I used to be?] Kitsune worried at this though, but put herself at ease when she remembered how Droon acts around her.

OOC: Lol I know, Kitsune's just a bit of an attention whor
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:03 pm

"want me to ell you why I need to find him?'
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

Dralin walks in. He goes over to Lexi and says, "Hey...can I get a glass of- actually two glasses of wine?"
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:08 pm

She nods and gives him them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:09 pm

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:11 pm

"Family matters"
Back to top Go down

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Thanks..." He goes and sits down, draining one of the glasses in about ten seconds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day at work
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next