Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patch-work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:17 am

Sovuru

Lycaon Varg had been running now for 3 days.....
3 days without food, shelter, or even someone to talk to.
He stumbles through death city unsure of where he should go. His pursuers were sure to catch up soon, they were not about to forget the most important discovery in centuries. He leans heavily against the fountain in the center of the courtyard intending to make a stand [if I last that long.....]
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:20 am

A girl in wearing a purple long sleeve shirt and black pants walks up to him and asks worriedly
"Are you ok mister?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:23 am

He looks at her and goose-bumps rise on her skin " I'm....." *panting* "I'm fine! Go away!" Just being around him feels off, like he shouldn't exist. Looking around the courtyard she can see that every shadow is pointing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:27 am

She backs away cautiously and stutters "ok...."
Then she mutters to low for him to hear "I should tell James to keep an eye on him...."
She walks away
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:27 am

Majokami followed, eyeing the man suspiciously. "You sure are an interesting one. Something feels wrong about you..."

OOC: Since their both witches, and you know how there's that whole witche's guild or whatever, is it okay if our characters are slightly acquainted, Vixen?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:29 am

Ooc: um I dunno Victoria isn't like the torturing type I'll think about it though

I walk into a cafe and walk to a silver haired boy and whispered in his ear he looks out at lycaon and narrows his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:29 am

Nebun narrows his eyes at them "I know what you are..... Witches! I'm not going into that stupid lab ever again! Or else ill kill you like I did your friends!" His eyes are wild and roll around looking for foes with suspicioun
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:33 am

OOC: You mean Lycaon, not nebun

"Whoah, hey there tough guy. I'm not going to hurt you. I live in the Himilayan mountains. A lab doesn't really fit in. I'm just here on vacation." She snapped her fingers, putting a massive charm spell over herself, then brought her hands up to her chin in a girly pose. "Please, don't be mean to me."
Back to top Go down

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:35 am

Koizumi was just taking her usual walk around the block when she hears some voices. Being the way that she is her first instinct was to just forget about it, but curiosity eventually took control of her legs. "What are you guys doing..." Koizumi whispers to the two of them, finally being able to see them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:35 am

Me and James eyes get big with surprise and he raises an eyebrow in suspicion
"Some things not right with that guys soul it feels twisted and unbalanced...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:37 am

Ooc: sorry! Used the same character to much....

Lycaon shakes his head trying to resist the spell. The witch part of his soul seems to flare up and resist slightly " any witch is a bad witch...." He seems to murmur to himself before collapsing only half-way conscious
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:40 am

"Oh, no no no no, that's just not true sweety." She puts her hands on his chest, and pushes her body against his. "You're tired, please just come away with me. I'll fix you up, no tricks, I promise!" She crossed her arms in front of her, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:41 am

Me and James run towards him I pat him on the cheek and say
"Are you ok?!?" James kneeled down toward him and says
"I think he's been through alot..." Looking at all his scars I run to the cafe and say
"I'm gonna get him some water and a muffin" :D (muffins mmmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:42 am

He looks up at her in confusion before convulsing and falling completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:43 am

Koizumi rolls her eyes. I knew this was a bad idea.... "Obviously this..." She begins to say looking over at Majokami, "is something that I would probably never want to watch."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:43 am

James managed to lean him against the fountain
"We'll give him the water and muffin when he wakes up" he said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:51 am

He suddenly gasps and sits up. He looks around at all the faces and suddenly becomes really hyper " is that a muffin?! I haven't had a muffin in..... How long has it been?" He suddenly looks thoughtful before twitching oddly and grabbing the muffin and water. Somehow he eats/drinks it all at the same time in less than a second "do you have more?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:53 am

"Awe, he's all tuckered out." She smiled, and picked him up. After calling over her broom, she lay him on it and sat down next to him, then flew off to the Himalayan Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:53 am

OOC: Damm... that was one post too late...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:54 am

Ooc: just missed it!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:55 am

James and I look at him surprised and said "we could uh get you another one......"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:57 am

" Yeah!go get another one!" Suddenly he slumps down again "not that there's much of a point.... Ill probably be dead soon."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:58 am

I kneel down and pat him on the back and say
"Don't think that way buddy... Hey maybe you could come over our house we can make you as many muffins as you can eat"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:00 am

"Just get me more food slave!" He snaps hunkering down from stomach pain

Ooc: I know some of you people say they don't read the profiles. So I'm going to quickly mention the reason for his huge mood-swings are because he is manic depressive
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:02 am

"Wow, you sure did wake up fast. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch-work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch-work   Patch-work I_icon_minitime