Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:23 pm

Aiko and Sozen stop, looking back at Sylas, who is now joined by Dowan in a hug. "T-That's.....what do we say to him? What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:35 pm

Asuka shook her head, "Right now, I'd say give him time to be upset."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:36 pm

They reach the top of the stairs and Aiko turns around to watch them. "I...I want to help him, but....you're right. He needs time."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:42 pm

Naga approaches asuka looking confused " might I inquire as to wether I've missed something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

Asuka felt hollow inside. She climbed the stairs, looking blankly ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:45 pm

Naga simply keeps pace solemnly not saying a word
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:47 pm

Aiko and Sozen follow close behind her. Aiko come up close to her, whispering to her. "Are you sure there's nothing we can do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:49 pm

Asuka shook her head, "Not that I can think of."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:52 pm

Aiko nods sadly, continuing to follow her. After several minutes she sighs sadly. "Dammit! He needs our help and we can't even think of how to do that!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:52 pm

Naga finally decides to speak " asuka I have been assigned to your team of death scythes by lord death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:54 pm

Asuka brushed Naga off, having more important things on her mind, "I know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:56 pm

Aiko sniffles lightly. "I'd offer to heal him, but....Doing it again would either kill me or leave me comatose...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:57 pm

Naga leaves well enough alone despite the fact he would normally be offended [ she's clearly dealing with other things right now]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:59 pm

Asuka shook her head, "No, I can't allow you to do that. Yes, Sylas is in pain right now, but pain can be conquered. Death can't."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:00 pm

Sozen finally speaks, his voice full of emotion. "Can you hear it? His soul....it's weeping..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:01 pm

Asuka stopped, her hands trembled. She didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:02 pm

Aiko rests a hand on her shoulder. "This isn't your fault, Asuka..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

" I know this is hardly the time, but could someone fill me in on what's happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:04 pm

Asuka still didn't speak. She couldn't step forward. She couldn't do anything. Her eyes welled with tears, but her expression never changed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:07 pm

Aiko steps in front of her and shakes her by the shoulders. She slaps her, hard. "Asuka!. It isn't. Your. Fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:08 pm

Asuka's head flies to the side with the slap, but she still doesn't speak, letting her head roll back in front of her, looking down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:13 pm

Aiko scowls, readying a punch. "Asuka, you have til the count of 10. I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:14 pm

Asuka didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:48 pm

Aiko falters slightly. "T-Ten......Nine......E-Eight...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 11:10 pm

Asuka still didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.   Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuka's Apartment: Rendering Assistance.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next