Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emperor Hirohito

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:02 pm

Bullets repeatedly hit Arusa just about everywhere in his body. Sticky dark fluids shooting out of the wounds, as he fell back on to the ground. He dropped his knife, and his eyes rolled in to the back of his head. [Come on then, you can do it boy. Just focus.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:03 pm

The guards crowded around his body, trying to explain the black fluid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

I slowly backed away, waiting for something big to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:14 pm

Slowly, the Black Water on the ground starts to extend outwards, unnoticed as it is covered by the shadows. Once it is far enough the liquid shoots up, forming a sphere around the guards and Arusa's body. "Not everything bleeds." His body slowly dissolves in to the sphere, and shadows of his figure are seen darting around the walls of the orb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:15 pm

The guards panic, trying to escape the sphere blindly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:19 pm

Four tendrils reach out and grab a guard, absorbing him in to Arusa's dimension. The Black Water there would melt his skin away, leaving little for the insects there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:24 pm

The guards scream once, then disappear, leaving a corrupt human soul behind each one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:36 pm

Once they are all dead, the sphere collapses on itself and the Black Water comes together in a puddle once again. After a minute or two, this puddle takes the form of a human, and disappears. In it's place is left a young boy with a scarf. "Good show." Arusa's body was lathered in the guards' blood, including the arm warmers that he was once again checking to make sure the chains hadn't come undone. "Well, that's four souls down, ninety-five to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Heh, nice work." I said impress with his skills, "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:02 am

"Why thank you." Arusa bowed, then wiped the blood from his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:06 am

"Isn't that attractive." I laughed, smiling happily "So we're going to wait until night, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:18 am

"No need." Arusa holds the guard uniform up to his partner. "I will be your shadow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:24 am

I smirk at him and said, "What are we waiting for then."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:58 am

Arusa sank in to a puddle, and matched his partner's figure, hoping he wasn't making her shadow appear too skinny or fat. "How is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 2:49 pm

"Just fine...." I mumbled, checking if all the guards were truly gone. "Let's go." I zoomed towards the gate, never looking back once. Then I hid against the gate, peeking inside to check how many guards are there. "There's 8 guards out there Arusa, how do you want to deal with them?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:35 pm

"Let's see... eight guards... Your long blonde hair and feminine figure don't make a very convincing guard... We'll have to think fast. It's punishable by death to pose as a male guard in Japan." Arusa thought for a moment, going over every scenario he could think of. "Go through the gate. Try to take out at least two of the guards. Once they begin firing at you, change in to your weapon form. We'll go from there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:04 pm

I nodded my head and took another peek inside; the guards were walking in groups of two. I waited for the two nearest guards to walk by before charging towards them. I then transformed my right arm to an axe and swung it at their heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:21 pm

The guards dropped instantly, leaving behind corrupt human souls. The other four guards started firing at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:50 pm

"Now!" Arusa took the shape of his human form again, and began blocking bullets with his Black Water covered hand. He grabbed his partner's hand, waiting for it to take the shape of the handle of an axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 8:12 pm

I nodded at him and transformed into an axe, smiling excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 9:28 pm

The guards started firing on the two indiscriminately.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 9:37 pm

Arusa grabbed a hold of his partner, and started swinging her about his body to block the bullets. "They're admirable marksmen!" While the enemies were reloading, he began charging the one closest to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 9:49 pm

The guard stepped back, reaching to reload, but was too late. He left behind a corrupt human soul.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:12 pm

Arusa lunged himself forward, and spun his partner in the air to block any bullets from behind. With one swift strike he punched his hand through the other guard's chest, and then picked Arisa back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:14 pm

That guard fell, leaving behind a corrupt human soul. The other guards looked scared, and yelled, "Quick, call for reinforcements!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next