Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emperor Hirohito

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:35 pm

"Get ready Arusa, more may come out to 'play' " I warned him, ready to help if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:48 pm

"Not if I can help it!" He swung Arisa through the air at one of them, making small columns of Black Water to knock her back on a straight course if it looked like she was going to miss. He ran along after his partner and jumped in to the air, planting his feet on the other guard's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:50 pm

"Nice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:13 pm

The guard who called out, fell, leaving another corrupt human soul behind. Only one was left, his hands shaking as he clutched his gun to his chest, "Who are you people?"

OOC: So you guys are up to, what, 7 souls now?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:20 pm

He retrieved Arisa from the ground and tossed her in the air so she could change back. "We are students of the DWMA... We stand to rid the world of evil such as yourself..." Arusa trailed off, hoping his partner would continue. It wasn't anything that they'd practice, but if it looked like they were confident enough to plan a speech like this, they would probably come off as that much more intimidating.

OOC: Ten actually. There were six past the gate, and four that 'surprise' attacked Arusa and Arisa on the other side of the gate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:22 pm

OOC: Either way, you've got a lot more than the others. Droon has one. You guys lucked out picking the mission where the guards were corrupt too.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:25 pm

OOC: Exactly why I wanted someone to take it with me. I knew it would give a pretty good harvest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:38 pm

Arisa changes back to her human form and lands on the ground perfectly, with a smug smirk on her face. "which would cause the world to go into chaos and would make humanity go down to the very depths of fear and madness." Her voice was cold, almost dead, "And that's why we are here to take your souls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:53 pm

The guard dropped his gun and took off clumsily as fast as he could move.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:58 pm

"And that's why we are here to take your souls." He synchronized with his partner's last words, then chuckled as he saw the guard run. "I do say, that worked out rather well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:01 pm

"Yea." Arisa agrees, smiling at their work. "Awesome job by the way, you did amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:05 pm

"Thank you. You were quite admirable yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:07 pm

"Thanks, now this finish what we started!" She says, ready to go on.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:41 pm

"Right, on to the next... where is that exactly?" He scratched the back of his head, hoping she would know where to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:44 pm

"Uhh... I don't know exactly..." Arisa says, embarrass of not knowing. "We can always find a random guard and threaten to kill him if he doesn't gives us a map of the castle, or directions at least." She points over towards a hallway entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:29 pm

"Bah, that's not very original now is it? I say we should just barge in to the most important looking building, and follow the valuable looking ornaments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:30 pm

"What floats your boat." She says shrugging, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:44 pm

"Weapon form please." Arusa nods, waiting for his partner to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:45 pm

Arisa nods her head and changes into an axe, hoping for Arusa to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:58 pm

Arusa grabs on to her handle, and runs up the inner wall. Tendrils jabbed in and out of the wall to fight gravity. When he reached the top, he stopped and stood on the wall. "Well, I would say that that is quite the lavish structure." He said, looking at a massive tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:04 pm

"Looks fancy enough to try."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:19 pm

"Agreed." Arusa pointed two fingers at the base of the building, making a black dot, then did the same to a spot on the top of the wall next to them. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:22 pm

"Ready as ever!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:15 pm

Arusa jumped in, and popped out on the other side. He shrouded him and his partner in Black Water and hid against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:23 pm

"Have I ever told you how awesome you are." Arisa comments, amaze by his skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next