Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emperor Hirohito

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

The tower was surrounded by guards, and there were 20 just standing in the courtyard at attention.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:15 am

Arusa stood against the wall, with him and his partner coated in Black Water to match the shadows. "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:17 am

"We have two options, 1. Sneak by them or 2. Kick their ass." Arisa says like it was simple.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:39 am

"Looks like an easy way to bring our soul count to thirty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:40 am

"Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:55 am

"Alright, we should come up with a plan" Arusa sat down and closed the portal they had come through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:58 am

"We could throw something to get their attention. They would probably send about two guys to check it out and we could kill them first." Arisa suggest, not that great with coming up with plans.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:09 am

"That gives me a great idea..." A smile crept on to his face and he pulled out an mp3 player. "Wait here." Arusa fell back in to a new portal, and after about five minutes he came back out. In his hands were speakers with a power chord that ran through the portal and in to a generator. He hooked the speakers up to the mp3 and tossed it to the center of the courtyard. "I'm not too keen on American music, but I like the enthusiasm of the singers in this song." A long tentacle slithered over to the mp3 and turned it on, then began selecting a song. Before the music started playing, two more carried the speakers to opposite ends of the courtyard. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:10 am

"I'm always ready."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:22 am

With a flick of his wrist, the tentacle hits the play button, and Feel Good Inc. starts blasting out of the speakers. Arusa could hardly understand the lyrics, but he enjoyed the tune of the song. "Lets go!" He ran out to the courtyard, and made a long slender chord, then wrapped one end around his wrist, the other around his partner's handle. "We are member's of the DWMA! Your souls have become those of Kishin eggs!" He tossed Arisa up, allowing her to turn back in to her weapon form, and continue their little hero chant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:29 am

She transform and says, "And to prevent the world from going into madness and destruction, we must kill Kishin Eggs like you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:59 am

The guards seemed utterly and totally confused, then pointed their guns at the pair. They fired, laughing to themselves as they shot.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 12:48 am

"Weapon form Arisa." He covered her to block her from the bullets while she changed, making several tentacles to shield them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:58 pm

"Right." She says with a slight nod, transforming into her weapon form again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:15 pm

Arusa grabbed her handle with one hand, then wrapped the Black Water that it took to make the tentacles, around the other. The bullets that had gone in to the Black Water, that now made up the claw on his left hand, which he swung around to launch the bullets back at the guards. "There sure are a lot of guards here. We just might get all of our souls on our first mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:15 pm

Ten of the guards fell. One ran inside. A few seconds later, the Emperor stepped out onto the balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:00 pm

"There's our target." Arisa says, noticing the Emperor walk onto the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:07 pm

Arusa made a hand come out of the portal, and drag the speakers and mp3 player back in to his pocket dimension, then turned to face the emperor. "Call off your dogs emperor! Let us fight honorably!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:10 pm

The emperor scoffed, motioning for his guards to charge the intruders.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:16 pm

"You cocky bastard!" Arusa threw his partner like a spear, and ran after her staying close behind. When the reached the guards, he kicked her handle sideways, spinning her in to the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:21 pm

OOC: ??? getting a little excited there Beyril?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:36 pm

OOC: sorry
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:35 pm

OOC: You didn't have to delete it, I just thought it looked really weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Hirohito   Emperor Hirohito - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Hirohito
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4