Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:43 pm

Ooc: after this thread is dead I'll make it

Jason chuckled warmly then suddenly became serious "but spencer please control your emotions, I suggest yoga, meditation or working on cars....."

Ooc: who???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:46 pm

Control his emotions? That was something he couldn't do anymore. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't keep his mind on his emotions. More on everything else. Now it was to the horrific point of having to be knocked out to snap out of things.

OOC: Lucc.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:53 pm

Jason sighed then chuckled "ok, you can go to the garage and work on a new truck I got" he tossed him the keys

Ooc: aaaaaaawww :( I really wanted you to rp him
I actually wanted you to rp him because of your rping style, it's awesome. I couldn't really imagine anyone else who could rp him.....not even me, I mean I could but it sounds better if you do it...plus the Lucciano vs kiado thread would be awkward......I could play his brother if I could........ :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:41 pm

OOC: But it feels so awkward. >o<

Spencer catches the keys in one hand and studies them between his fingers. At least he'd have some time to work on to keep his mind off of things. It wasn't often that he actually did have things to do.

"We're going where again?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:43 pm

"You mean the assassins meeting?it's in spain" Jason chuckled

Ooc: :( I really wish I could have more than 10 characters.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:47 pm

Spain? He'd never been to Spain, but he knew it was Spanish and involved Spanish things. The people there probably spoke little English. And what about the food and scenery? There wasn't much he could say. But he was pretty impressed with the distance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:00 pm

"I have a close friend there, he's one of the greatest assassins, he was my mentor"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Sounds good....but when do you plan on leaving?"

He was eager to go. Spencer's never been out of the country before, and this was a good opportunity. See the sights. Meet new people. Eat all the food he could get his hands on. The list just went on and on and on.

(Post 2323 right here. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:23 pm

"In about a few weeks" Jason chuckled warmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:30 pm

OOC: So it seems we've lost Fire.

Spencer kicks back further in his chair with a smile and looks up at the ceiling again. He needed the break from Death City. Maybe it would break down his insanity a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:36 pm

"So you can go work on the truck now if you want" Jason chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:04 pm

Twirling the keys around in his hand, he nods and stands up. Thank goodness. Talking was always a little boring to him. Even if it was important.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

Spencer walks towards the door and opens it; stepping into the hallway and making his way downstairs to the room where the vehicles were held.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:16 pm

Ooc: should we end it now????

Jason chuckled warmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:24 pm

((Go on ahead. ouo))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:26 pm

Ooc: you made the thread :P
When do you want to do the annual assassin meeting thread :P it'll start with Jason's short birthday party cause it happens to be on his birthday :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:27 pm

OOC: We can do it now if you want. ewe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:29 pm

Ooc: im going to make it now :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:29 pm

OOC: Okie.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:34 pm

Ooc: I made it :P it's in Europe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17