Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) Empty
PostSubject: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:51 pm

((I don't feel like starting. One of you may start. ouo))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:00 pm

Ooc: I'll start :3

After going over some paper work of the all the guild members monthly check up (yes he's a certified doctor) jason noticed weird changes in spencer, Spencer's heart rate went up as if he's always excited or scares, he was losing his temper alot lately, he's always a bit paranoid and he would randomly laugh at random things, it was bothering Jason alot.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:06 pm

((Ooooooooo. I like dis.))

Spencer continued to twitch or have small spasms in his shoulders every few seconds. He'd had his back turned to the door of his room, and was staring blankly out the window. He knew what was happening, but couldn't speak. He'd frozen and his vision had become black. Almost as if he'd been blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:09 pm

Jason knocked on Spencer's room door, he wanted to make sure that he was doing ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:14 pm

Spencer heard the hollow knocking on his door, and sat for a second before getting up and taking slow steps towards the door. By the time he'd gotten to the door, he was already snickering to himself. The snickering grew into growing laughter as he opened the door. His hand pushed directly into the area below Jason's rib cage with the switchblade he'd been clutching in his hand.

"You got what you wanted........"

Grabbing Jason by the collar of his shirt, he pulls out the switchblade and smashes it back into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:16 pm

Jason hollered loudly in pain as spencer stabbed him, he was kicking out at him as he stabbed him

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 18th 2014, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:17 pm

((Jason))

The yelling only made Spencer laugh harder. At the same time it was annoying him. It was almost too obnoxious.

"Nobody can hear you....."

Grabbing both of Jason's hands and squeezing them in one of his own hands, he holds them behind Jason's back then places his free hand over Jason's nose and mouth.

Last edited by Eggo Cat on March 18th 2014, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:18 pm

Jason was hollering loudly in pain and thrashing his legs at spencer, after a while he felt himself getting weaker and weaker, why the hell does spencer take his anger out him!? he never did anything to him! Jason thought as he started to lose consciousness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:42 pm

He felt Jason becoming more limp, but kept his hold until he felt him become still. Then he let him fall down and he made his way downstairs and out to his car; popping open the trunk and looking through the massive toolbox he had sitting back there for repairing the vehicle and when he borrowed it to fix the window in his apartment but never returned.

After a few moments of rummaging, he comes across the nail gun sitting in the bottom. Picking it up, he checks to make sure it was loaded before grabbing three more spirals of nails; stuffing them in his pockets. Then he begins making his way back into the fortress with the construction tool draped at his side.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:45 pm

Jason is a bit conscious and is laying there coughing up a bit of blood, he slowly started to crawl towards the infirmary "damn bastard........." he rasped in a shaky voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:49 pm

Once he made it into the fortress, he began patrolling the halls looking for anybody else walking around. The switchblade was bloody to the hilt and the red mess was dripping down his fingertips. He'd started dragging the metal tip of the gun against the wall to draw attention to where he was as well.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:52 pm

Chester walked up to spencer with a mischievous smile "hey spenc, hey can I ask you something? I haven't seen Jason around and me and caleb need him to help us with the card tower, I guess he's busy so I wanted to ask if you want to help? your pretty tall...." Chester said (even though he was WAY shorter than spencer) chester tilted his head "hey are you about to build something?" he asked pointing to the tools
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 12:01 am

((Oh why does he have to act so sweet and innocent here?! >O< ))

Spencer lifts the nail gun and puts it up to Chester's head. The same twisted and demented grin was crossing his face as he did so.

"Yes........I am building something."

Spencer presses Chester's shoulder to the wall and pops four good sized nails into it to nail him to the wall before stepping away and admiring what he did. He quickly realized it wasn't enough and did it to the other shoulder as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 12:05 am

ooc: well because he considers spencer a part of the guild :3

Chester looked scared when spencer picked him up 'wha........", when his shoulders were nailed to the wall he started yelling in pain

Jason heard the yell "oh crap that monster!!" he growled, he started crawling faster towards the infirmary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 12:08 am

OOC: This is reminding me so much of "Evil Dead" with a mix of "House at the End of the Street." XD

Spencer continues walking down to where Chester had come from; twirling the nail gun around on his hand. He'd already gone through two people. All he needed was a few more. Then he'd just have to go back and see if they were all dead yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 12:14 am

Ooc: well the rest of the members of the guild is played by fire besides Caleb, Crow, and Alisha (crow's in the luna thread right now)

Jason finally crawled to the infirmary and crawled onto the operating table painfully slow, he was glad he had left out some tools so he could fix himself

"Jason? Chester? where are you?" Caleb called from down the hall "hmmmmm, they're not out here......" he muttered, then a mischievous smile spread on his face "maybe onyx is around and we can entertain each other" he snickered, not noticing spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 2:02 pm

Onyx was in her room laying on her bed with her head phones in and blaring

Isabella was in the kitchen ivy was walking up from the dongions after a good tourtor session
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 2:51 pm

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Chester yelled loudly in pain

Caleb went to onyx's room and opened the door, he silently crept over to her bed and leaned over her with a mischievous grin when all of a sudden he heard chester yell in pain "what the hell?!" He said,he tapped onyx on the forhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:06 pm

Ivy heard chesters scream and started running "chester baby were are you

Onyx jumped in suprise when he did and took out a head phone "hay dont scare me like that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:10 pm

Chester was nailed to the wall by his shoulders, he continued to yell in pain

Caleb grabbed onyx by the hand "it's chester, he's in trouble!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:21 pm

Lets go "onyx said running with him

Ivy came to stop in front of chester "baby its okay im here she made a blavk blood knife and used it to cut him from the wall. Dhe didnt want to remove the nails intill they were in the infermery
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:32 pm

Ooc)we should wait for waffles after this post

Chester was trying his hardest to fight back tears of pain, blood started to pool on the floor, "I need....I get to the......infirmary......." he gasped

"WHAT THE F#CK HAPPENED!!" Caleb exclaimed as he ran to the situation

"S-spencer..........." chester rasped before passing out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:47 pm

Ivy held him using all her streangth she was crying as she tried to pull him to the infermery
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:21 pm

Ooc: ok after THIS post we should wait for waffles XD

Caleb took chester from ivy and carried him, he wasn't as heavy to move for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:22 pm

Spencer had heard the commotion behind him from another hall. So instead of going around in the same direction, he turns around and walks up the stairs with heavy footsteps. He'd begun dragging the nail gun against the stairs and walls too just to bring attention.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next